Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) (52314 Views)

Nigeria Is Being Threatened - Chief Of Army Staff Buratai / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

All hail General Burantashi The Nigerian Spartacus... The slayer of Boko Haram smiley

In other news....

The Olosho I slept with yesterday seized a condom full of my spermm because I am still owing her #500 sad .... Please advise me..... Is my spermm safe? sad Ghen Ghen! You"re finished! You loose guard! Say bye to ur unborn generations!!

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuose:
[size=14pt]SO MUCH FOR FEDERAL CHARACTER, NOBODY FROM THE SOUTH-EAST.

EVERTHING GOOD IS IN THE NORTH.

THE SOUTH-EAST GET BOKO HARAM.

THE SOUT-SOUTH GET NUCLEAR REACTOR.
[/size]
[size=14pt]
CHANGE ABI, NA LAFF I DEY LAFF
[/size]

I get free handkerchiefs for you and 4 GeePee Tanks for Wailing Tears.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
At last. A general with no pot belly
That nigga looks gangsta
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
slenderdude:
For those saying this is another NORTHERN affair,

Did you know Maj Gen Tukur Buratai's house was bombed by BH boys?

Did you know his son and wife were lost in that same attack?

Did you know an ambush has been laid for him times without number because himself and Maj Gen Lamidi Adeosun remains one of the few Generals in the Army that would not take or give envelopes?

Did you know he approved the dismissal of his brother Capt AA Buratai for not been able to account for two (2) rifles in the Armory?

Think again before you say this a Northern affair.

FYI: I am Not a Northerner, Omo yoruba nimi but I happen to know this man's story well
I be been hearing about major gen adesoun. .buhari no forget your gallant maj-gen while rewarding meritorious officers. Congrats to the new sheriffs in town. .we Don enter naija don not smiling season. .book harm go reach aljenna and marry their 72 virgins sooner than they think oh
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Walelavender(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
May this be the last appointment that will end the reign of the Boko boys. #God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

All hail General Burantashi The Nigerian Spartacus... The slayer of Boko Haram smiley

In other news....

The Olosho I slept with yesterday seized a condom full of my spermm because I am still owing her #500 sad .... Please advise me..... Is my spermm safe? sad

If its true bro, den ure a dead man walking!

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

In other news....

The Olosho I slept with yesterday seized a condom full of my spermm because I am still owing her #500 sad .... Please advise me..... Is my spermm safe? sad

Who were the people that liked this comment of yours? I can't see any sense in what you typed here. Is there something I dunno about this 'like' feature on Nairaland forum?
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by bigerboy200: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
This man's face is scary..Good signs that Boko Haram days are numbered..but the name BURATAI is funny sha..only if pple know the meaning of BURA in hausa language.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Addict000(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
i think dis is a laudable appointment, a general of d soil who knws d ins nd outs of borno well. considering dis is d seat of d boko boys.....it's a great strategy
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by agabaI23(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
bakila:

If your bura does not tashi you are in a mess like the nearly defunct PDP.
For your info before you join the army the sturdiness of your Bura must be confirmed.
I think APC will become defunct faster PDP if they continue the way they are going.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by SAIBUHAR1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
This Man go wicked ooooo
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by bakila: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
agabaI23:
I think APC will become defunct faster PDP if they continue the way they are going.
which one be faster PDP again? is that the new KOWA?
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by mmrius(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Welcome on board Sir. Now let's get those scu.mbags. KILL THEM ALL.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by koolpal(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Slow and steady wins d race... ride on General...
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by agabaI23(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
bakila:

which one be faster PDP again? is that the new KOWA?
Faster than PDP.... now talk
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by agabaI23(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
bakila:

which one be faster than PDP again? is that the new KOWA?
Become defunct faster PDP. Now talk
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by agabaI23(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
bakila:

which one be faster than PDP again? is that the new KOWA?
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by bakila: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
agabaI23:
Faster than PDP.... now talk
Is your finger stuttering or epiliptic like PDP.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Spybradd: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:

In other news....

..thou art but a dead man..
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by balladin: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
JealousPrince:
This General is not smilling at all, chaiii see face, reminds me of Alex Usifo

Boko boys dun die finish for this man hand, i guess this is really and truely the end of boko haram, well done PMB, in as much am a die hard fan of GEJ i don't tink i should b bias in this one, because indeed the Apc are very right on this one Gej was indeed clueless, only if he had appointed a confirm and ready to serve the nation Coas and Cods, boko haram would have bcum a tin of the past so many years ago, unlike some drunkards like Leiu Gen Kenneth Minima and Alex Badah which he appointed...smh
Poor you.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Dikaaa: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
[s][/s][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
buygala:
ok

In other news....

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
The guy face serious die......congrats mr burantashi
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Aitee1: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

In other news....

Smh vigorously...
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Dino2002: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
What was his contributions as active army chief to conquering bh in d north.
I only see another opportunist that is favor because he's from d north.
Until then finger crossed
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Midfield: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wise decision by our president
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by purplekayc(m): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

In other news.....

I no know oo.
ask the ladies
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Am sure shekau won't be appy with d appointment of dis Burantashi of a man, he will be like dis man will not obey UN chater on Human Right, he will simply kill dem all, Operation No Mercy.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2019
funlord:
grin He looks like a nigga that loves to make terrorists DIE HARD! My kind of guy! Leggo!
Four years down the line you have no other option than eating your words

cc bakila
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by bakila: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Four years down the line you have no other option than eating your words

cc bakila
Wetin I do?
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
funlord:
grin He looks like a nigga that loves to make terrorists DIE HARD! My kind of guy! Leggo!

You're not gonna answer me abi u want make I embarrass you for here. grin See this small boy o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhari’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.