Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) (52317 Views)

Nigeria Is Being Threatened - Chief Of Army Staff Buratai / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by azidomedogo: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
Wow... So a Major General as COAS... That's Good... our Low General Officers are doing exploits...
will be promoted to Lt Gen before assuming office/appointment

1 Like

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
azidomedogo:
will be promoted to Lt Gen before assuming office/appointment
Yeah...
Tho it was a position mostly occupied by Colonel and Lt. Col back in the days... Wonder what happened... GOC now too high..
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by doctokwus: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
meforyou1:
Chief of Army Staff from Borno. NSA from Borno. Speaker of the House from Bauchi. Chief of Air staff from Bauchi. Yorubas are in for a very long thing
What if they had come from Katsina,the President's state,u people would have brought the nation to a halt?
Why are u lots so nauseatingly senseless!
Such disgusting post!!

4 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by iyobosadavid: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
post=35820487:
another northerner??
na your papa them for put there? See him mouth like another northerner

1 Like

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Burger01(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

All hail General Burantashi The Nigerian Spartacus... The slayer of Boko Haram smiley

In other news....

The Olosho I slept with yesterday seized a condom full of my spermm because I am still owing her #500 sad .... Please advise me..... Is my spermm safe? sad
^^^ Na OYO you dey o. Your sperm don become water be that. Na blank bullets dey there nowsad

1 Like

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
dis guy fit overthrown buhari oh...see face
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by slenderdude: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
For those saying this is another NORTHERN affair,

Did you know Maj Gen Tukur Buratai's house was bombed by BH boys?

Did you know his son and wife were lost in that same attack?

Did you know an ambush has been laid for him times without number because himself and Maj Gen Lamidi Adeosun remains one of the few Generals in the Army that would not take or give envelopes?

Did you know he approved the dismissal of his brother Capt AA Buratai for not been able to account for two (2) rifles in the Armory?

Think again before you say this a Northern affair.

FYI: I am Not a Northerner, Omo yoruba nimi but I happen to know this man's story well

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by edo3(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
He looks tested n rugged not some tht looks like gorodom.

1 Like

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by agabaI23(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

All hail General Burantashi The Nigerian Spartacus... The slayer of Boko Haram smiley

In other news....

The Olosho I slept with yesterday seized a condom full of my spermm because I am still owing her #500 sad .... Please advise me..... Is my spermm safe? sad

You're wicked I must confess.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Igweene: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
verry fantastics, may Allah guide u to finsh all d insurgences happening in our nation.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by umar745(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos)

For semantic clarity, he his Nigeria chief of army staff not Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

In other news....

'burantashi' got me laughing grin grin
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by agabaI23(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ok I like the look on the face of burantashi. He looks like someone taken out from a scene from Hollywood brutal movie. He is from Borno and war is in his backyard and I expect him to do more. However the last guyq
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by terrymason(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
The hands of he glasses even bend self! Make you know the kind of treatment them dey get! Talkless of how e go take treat bokoharam!!! grin
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by chuose: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
[size=14pt]SO MUCH FOR FEDERAL CHARACTER, NOBODY FROM THE SOUTH-EAST.

EVERTHING GOOD IS IN THE NORTH.

THE SOUTH-EAST GET BOKO HARAM.

THE SOUT-SOUTH GET NUCLEAR REACTOR.
[/size]
[size=14pt]
CHANGE ABI, NA LAFF I DEY LAFF
[/size]

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Itulah(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Clueless sergent , sorry generator, no general.

cheesy grin
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by adenine02: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
post=35820487:
another northerner??

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by bakila: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dragonking:
Bokohaari weldone!!!! grin
Slow and steady makes even the wailing wailers applaud.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by tumbez: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=bakila post=35820355]Face looks serious enough for the job.[/quote hahahahah exactly brooo
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by bakila: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
agabaI23:
Ok I like the look on Tue face of burantashi. He looks like someone taken out from a scene from Hollywood brutal movie.
If your bura does not tashi you are in a mess like the nearly defunct PDP.
For your info before you join the army the sturdiness of your Bura must be confirmed.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by drnoel: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

In other news....

Shey, guy ur own din finish
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by bakila: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Uwaomapaul:
North man again? is like people are not seeing what is going on call it change. hmmmmmm I just the laugh
Minimah and Ihejirieke nko? Talk true, apart from sentiment does this man looks like the man for the job?
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by nijanigga: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
thank God those generals that gave orders from their pepper soup joints in mammy market" are all gone into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by rocoh(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
slenderdude:

Did you know an ambush has been laid for him times without number because himself and Maj Gen Lamidi Adeosun remains one of the few Generals in the Army that would not take or give envelopes?

Did you know he approved the dismissal of his brother Capt AA Buratai for not been able to account for two (2) rifles in the Armory?

FYI: I am Not a Northerner, Omo yoruba nimi but I happen to know this man's story well

Good the.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by rocoh(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
slenderdude:

Good then
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by dustydee: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

In other news....

Buygala for her and she'll give you back the condom.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by sweetgala(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Buhari today appointed Maj.-Gen. T.Y. Buratai – Chief of Army Staff.

The new Chief of Army Staff, Buratai hails from Borno State.

He was, until his new appointment, the Commander of the Multinational Joint Task Force which has its headquarters in Ndjamena.

He has previously served as Commander of the Nigerian Army’s 2nd Brigade in Port Harcourt and Commander of the Nigerian Army School of Infantry in Jaji, Kaduna State.

https://www.nairaland.com/2448835/buhari-names-new-service-chiefs

https://mobile.twitter.com/aminugamawa/status/620614359253958657

Buhari I like you, but why pull a performing Commander from the front line to perform office duties in Abuja at these trying times with BH
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by boban007: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
VERY BRUTAL AND SERIOUS MINDED LOOK.
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by haywire1: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

In other news....

Heya sorri, it's so sad to knw that u are a walking dead man sad sad sad

#
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

In other news....

@ first I tot the General Burantashi was meant for PM Buhari
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

In other news....

The Olosho I slept with yesterday seized a condom full of my spermm because I am still owing her #500 sad .... Please advise me..... Is my spermm safe? sad Ghen Ghen! You"re finished! You loose guard! Say bye to ur unborn generations!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhari’s Ministerial List / APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.