Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (35824 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I'm okay with the carling or F.A Cup this season. One step at a time.

All parties are to blame in this DDG saga. I don't know why he didn't resign last year. Maybe we offered a contract and he rejected it. Also DDG needs to be loyal to the club and the fans that supported him even when the English media were ripping him apart. He should have just signed a new contract but had a gentleman's agreement with the club that he would be sold latter. The same thing we did with Ronaldo.

Also Madrid know they are getting one of the top three keepers in the world and they're offering 13 million? Come on! That's an insult to United. 13 million is nothing to man utd. Woodward could just go to Asia and look for an official Noodle sponsor for us and we'll get that 13 million.

We are going to make more money if DDG stays and helps us in the champs league.

I would rather see him leave on a free next season than watch us accept that ridiculous sum.

This is why it's good to have academy players at clubs who are loyal rather than this bullshi*
You are on point buddy!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Are you rating Madrid over United? Lol! You are getting it wrong dude! I wasn't a Fan of LVG but I'm gradually buying into his philosophy. LVG is very blunt and direct, he's plain and wouldn't play hanky panky at the expense of his integrity. He's a top notch - an experienced Manager and one of the best in the World.
If we keep signing to improve the Team, then what's the essence of running an Academy? We all blamed Sir Alex for letting go of Pogba for an ageing Legend (Paul Scholes). Most of Barcelona Players are product of their La Mesia. The Class of 92 has proven to us that; Academy Graduates of United deserve to be given chance(s). Individual talent can't make us win title. Salas, Moses, Cuodrado are top Players before they signed for Chelsea, what of now? Bench Warmers? Di Maria is also a great Player, but was he able to prove himself at the Premier League? Falcao? Mourinho boasted to prove LVG wrong with Falcao decision; and has he been able to do that?
We need to give our Academy Graduates opportunities to display and grow their respective talents - Pereira, Lingard, Wilson, etc deserve playing times to develop their potentials. LVG has good record with nourishing potential talents which he had proven in the previous Clubs he managed!
Teamwork supersedes individual talents - hence we need to be patient and allow the Players to work out a perfect chemistry together. Once they gelled up and fully immersed in the philosophy; you and I gonna praise the Manager in the end!

uhmmmm...its true that we need to work on our academy,but times are changing..no one has that patience for a player to develop,hence d loan option...yu r talking abt barcelona..but you are forgetting that in current times,none of dier la masia players is an established 1st team player..neymar,turan,suarez,alex vidal,rakitic...football of current time has no space for academy players..mayb yu can play dm at times,but not d foundation of d team...this is 2015..times are diffent...drz a reason y bayern,madrid,barca are d top clubs in d world presently...its not because of academy players..its becos of splashing money buying d right players...dont get me wrong our youngstars need to b given chance,but they shudnt b our starting 11 if we are to return to european glory...with d calibre of players madrid has,they still bought kovacic...
you said teamwork supersedes individual talents,but the players in d team work have to b xcellent individually..abi barca that is king of team work,dont yu knw d players individually are world class...

regarding ur ppoint abt me saying madrid is bigger than manu...uhmmm..its obvious now...dnt yu knw if memphis plays well,he wud still wanna play for madrid..anyways i just hope we carry fa or carling and pass knockout in d ucl...united for life

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
dubylhover:

uhmmmm...its true that we need to work on our academy,but times are changing..no one has that patience for a player to develop,hence d loan option...yu r talking abt barcelona..but you are forgetting that in current times,none of dier la masia players is an established 1st team player..neymar,turan,suarez,alex vidal,rakitic...football of current time has no space for academy players..mayb yu can play dm at times,but not d foundation of d team...this is 2015..times are diffent...drz a reason y bayern,madrid,barca are d top clubs in d world presently...its not because of academy players..its becos of splashing money buying d right players...dont get me wrong our youngstars need to b given chance,but they shudnt b our starting 11 if we are to return to european glory...with d calibre of players madrid has,they still bought kovacic...
you said teamwork supersedes individual talents,but the players in d team work have to b xcellent individually..abi barca that is king of team work,dont yu knw d players individually are world class...

regarding ur ppoint abt me saying madrid is bigger than manu...uhmmm..its obvious now...dnt yu knw if memphis plays well,he wud still wanna play for madrid..anyways i just hope we carry fa or carling and pass knockout in d ucl...united for life
What of Rafinha? El-Hadadi, Sergi Roberto?
Madrid are known to buying already established Players, thus I can't bring them into this frame!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nobody even sees Pereira and Wilson on the bench. Because the almighty Rooney can't be substituted.

I really like that Pereira guy. Good at dribbling and a fine finisher. He is a brazillian if given the chance and little patience he could be our brazillian neymar

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeyemi2015:

What of Rafinha? El-Hadadi, Sergi Roberto?
Madrid are known to buying already established Players, thus I can't bring them into this frame!

im talking of 1st team players...dx players yu mentioned are fringe na..was is it not sergi roberto that started against bilbao that they were raped...can any of dose players start el clasico when everyone is fit?
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
dubylhover:

im talking of 1st team players...dx players yu mentioned are fringe na..was is it not sergi roberto that started against bilbao that they were raped...can any of dose players start el clasico when everyone is fit?
Rafinha benched Pedro against Sevilla? grin a La Mesia product! Sergi benched Iniesta for many Matches last Season as well! El-Hadadi? Wow! The Guy is a massive talent dude! He's directly replacing Pedro, they ain't gonna miss him at all!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Rafinha benched Pedro against Sevilla? grin a La Mesia product! Sergi benched Iniesta for many Matches last Season as well! El-Hadadi? Wow! The Guy is a massive talent dude! He's directly replacing Pedro, they ain't gonna miss him at all!

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Largas:
Nobody even sees Pereira and Wilson on the bench. Because the almighty Rooney can't be substituted.

I really like that Pereira guy. Good at dribbling and a fine finisher. He is a brazillian if given the chance and little patience he could be our brazillian neymar
What a nice observation?! He's gonna be massive and we ain't gonna regret renewing his contract. If LVG doesn't trust the Lad, he wouldn't have offered him new (professional) contract. Let's wait as the Season is unfolding. They (with Wilson) gonna be tried out at the Capital One Cup and probably FA!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
I implore the Mods for the Sport Section to kindly help us tag the thread to the Front Page. Presently the thread is doing fine and it's well patronized by the Manchester United fans. Kindly help us to make it Manchester United Fans' thread on Nairaland.
Thanks in advance.

Cc Honeric01
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I implore the Mods for the Sport Section to kindly help us tag the thread to the Front Page. Presently the thread is doing fine and it's well patronized by the Manchester United fans. Kindly help us to make it Manchester United Fans' thread on Nairaland.
Thanks in advance.

Cc Honeric01

highly seconded grin
adeyemi2015:
Thanks in advance.

Cc Honeric01

highly seconded
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Man.utd has lost only once to Newcastle at old trafford. Drop ur predictions and let's see who gets it.

Mine: Man.utd 2 Newcastle 0

Cc Largas
Cc dubylhover
Cc adeyemi2015
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilprincey:
Man.utd has lost only once to Newcastle at old trafford. Drop ur predictions and let's see who gets it.

Cc Largas
Cc dubylhover
Cc adeyemi2015

grin man u 3 1 newcastle...memphis mata rooney
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:

What a nice observation?! He's gonna be massive and we ain't gonna regret renewing his contract. If LVG doesn't trust the Lad, he wouldn't have offered him new (professional) contract. Let's wait as the Season is unfolding. They (with Wilson) gonna be tried out at the Capital One Cup and probably FA!
Indeed! !! Young faces are always seen in lesser competitions. I trust in LVG anyways.

On 2014 world cup he played every single player in his bench before the competition ended. He was the only coach in the world cup competition to do that. So I have no doubt he would play our youngsters before the year ends in one competition or the other.

Example who ever thought chicharito would be featured in our home match against club brugge?

Go LVG! !!! I have trust in your philosophy. A disciplined coach is everything United needs. grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:

12 45...

mayb we might go for gaitan again grin..i like d dude

Well if you ask me I would say enough signings already. We have enough players and talented youngsters to rotate in all competitions.

Getting the chemistry to work is the most important. Plenty talented new signings and youngsters. Now let's blend then in.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Lilprincey:

Cc Largas
Cc dubylhover
Cc adeyemi2015
I think I should be fair with my prediction! grin grin Man U 4 vs 1 Newcastle!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Lilprincey:

Cc Largas
Cc dubylhover
Cc adeyemi2015

I predict 2:0 too.

Unless it's another deflection, I don't see Newcastle usurping our defence. Our defence is strong now and Romero is good enough.

I predict 2:0 cause the last Tuesday match has increased our confidence in front of the goal post and LG wasn't happy with the plenty missed chances. He is gonna tell them to put the ball right behind the net and he's gonna be serious about that.

This is old Trafford. We are no longer in the moyes era when good records are broken against us on old Trafford.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

Well if you ask me I would say enough signings already. We have enough players and talented youngsters to rotate in all competitions.

Getting the chemistry to work is the most important. Plenty talented new signings and youngsters. Now let's blend then in.

bro its not abt quantitiy of players,but quality..di maria needs a replacement
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:

I think I should be fair with my prediction! grin grin Man U 4 vs 1 Newcastle!

Why are you guys giving Newcastle 1

I don't think they will get it grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

Yeah! I enjoy your submission. We don't really need new Recruits, rather working out a perfect chemistry for the Team.

Cc Semid4lyfe

Meanwhile, I am calling on the available Mod(s) to do the needful and push this thread to the FP.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:

bro its not abt quantitiy of players,but quality..di maria needs a replacement

You're right. What if we get a Di Maria replacement and he becomes another Di Maria again.

The available squad are proving they can do away with Di Maria and I think they should be encouraged and supported.

We need more tactics and goal sense. Mata is doing good job at the flanks as weak as he is.

Depay is finishing well from the left. The defense and midfield are fine. Januzaj plays good 10 and Rooney will never want to score but we have a Januzaj and Depay so I think we are fine.

Gaitán is good. But is age on his side? Persie was about his age when he signed for United and in two seasons he was old enough to play nonsense. Do we want that or we want a youngster who has enough years ahead to play consistently and improve year after year
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

Why are you guys giving Newcastle 1

I don't think they will get it grin
Their striking department isn't a toy to play with! They have deadly Strikers dude!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

You're right. What if we get a Di Maria replacement and he becomes another Di Maria again.

The available squad are proving they can do away with Di Maria and I think they should be encouraged and supported.

We need more tactics and goal sense. Mata is doing good job at the flanks as weak as he is.

Depay is finishing well from the left. The defense and midfield are fine. Januzaj plays good 10 and Rooney will never want to score but we have a Januzaj and Depay so I think we are fine.

Gaitán is good. But is age on his side? Persie was about his age when he signed for United and in two seasons he was old enough to play nonsense. Do we want that or we want a youngster who has enough years ahead to play consistently and improve year after year

but to b honest,this squad will blend nd do well,but there are going to b tough matches,title deciding matches whr individual brilliance wud b needed ahead of team work..my target is d epl...but its not looking realistic right now..sincerely
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Yeah! I enjoy your submission. We don't really need new Recruits, rather working out a perfect chemistry for the Team.

Cc Semid4lyfe

Meanwhile, I am calling on the available Mod(s) to do the needful and push this thread to the FP.

There's already another far gone United thread on this section and I suppose that's why the mods haven't done something about your proposal. The thread I'm talking about has over 100pages, I know cause I've been there though posted nothing. However I didn't like it there cause there were plenty squabbles and in-fighting among the actives there.

Enemies that are both United fans come there to round up their ongoing beef sad
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:

but to b honest,this squad will blend nd do well,but there are going to b tough matches,title deciding matches whr individual brilliance wud b needed ahead of team work..my target is d epl...but its not looking realistic right now..sincerely

Chelsea is not in their best I think we can usurp them.

I believe our main title rivals this season is city. Even if we keep winning all our matches they would eventually grow the title with goal difference. They have plenty fine finishers who are not scared to take on the goal keeper.

In United they score one goal they relax or start missing chances. Last Tuesday was different though.

We may not have the Utopian team. But we have the team every other clubs should watch out for and never underrate.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

There's already another far gone United thread on this section and I suppose that's why the mods haven't done something about your proposal. The thread I'm talking about has over 100pages, I know cause I've been there though posted nothing. However I didn't like it there cause there were plenty squabbles and in-fighting among the actives there.

Enemies that are both United fans come there to round up their ongoing beef sad
Hence, I think we should let the thread be as it is! To avoid children flooding it! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Their striking department isn't a toy to play with! They have deadly Strikers dude!

Are they better than Harrry Kane and his friends grin grin?
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Hence, I think we should let the thread be as it is! To avoid children flooding it! grin grin grin

Exactly!!! grin

I'm happy with the mature members available and the manner they make posts.

I don't want all those "first to comment" kids and amateur(forming professional) match analysts here. grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

Chelsea is not in their best I think we can usurp them.

I believe our main title rivals this season is city. Even if we keep winning all our matches they would eventually grow the title with goal difference. They have plenty fine finishers who are not scared to take on the goal keeper.

In United they score one goal they relax or start missing chances. Last Tuesday was different though.

We may not have the Utopian team. But we have the team every other clubs should watch out for and never underrate.

yea city are main contenders..d tin with city,d more they score,d more they get hungrier for goals...we need to start burying matches,thats our problem
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2015
Largas:

Are they better than Harrry Kane and his friends grin grin?
Cisse could perform magic when you don't expect! He's better than Harry Kane to be candid!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:

yea city are main contenders..d tin with city,d more they score,d more they get hungrier for goals...we need to start burying matches,thats our problem
We often create goal chances from the flanks. We need a creative Player who can create chances from the middle. And we ain't lacking that kind of players cos we have Herreira and Perreira!!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2015
dubylhover:

Yeah it's important to bury a math than win a match.

When Barcelona win matches with 6:0 while Madrid play 4:0 why wouldn't Barcelona win la liga. grin

Let's blend the available players first. Even fergie never had the ideal team yet he won the league with old legs like persie Ferdinand évra vidic and pipe like cleverly.

If fergie fit carry league with pipés like cleverly and even welbeck what of now that our team is better with younger legs.

Don't tell me times have changed cause so has our team changed. grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Cisse could perform magic when you don't expect! He's better than Harry Kane to be candid!

no now..it seems pipo are not seeing d immense talent in kane..his hold up play,vision,assists....nd hes just 22 oo..remember even last season that he scored 31 goals,he wasnt a starter when d season started

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 / Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United: UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2015 / Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen : Europa League (1- 0) On 10th August 2020

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88