Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (35856 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

And their equaliser was all his fault.
The fat idiot lost possession stupidly and easily in their half when we had already committed players to the attack.

I blame Moyes tho

man. I think every fan is fed up with Rooney. plays rubbish and has zero goal sense yet earns à very huge salary.

now I understand when people should that van gall will ruin United. can't he be bold enough to bench his captain send get a world class striker and centre back even.

Rooney is aware he has no competition with any other striker so he cares less. foolish man
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
36million for French striker Anthony martial from Monaco.

I smell Jorge mendes scents.

kid is 19 year old. I hope he delivers. on the other hand. chicharrito heads to Bayer Leverkusen. They see in champions league so perhaps that made him pick Bayer over Tottenham.

blacket is on loan and januzaj is predicted to be leaving for Dortmund on one year loan.

In that case Rooney could drop to 10 while kid martial plays 9. mata and depay on thé flanks.

no new defensive midfielder.

I think I prefer Rooney at 10 than 9 even though he easily loses possession.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Rooney is holding this team back. The mutherfecking granny fecker. He doesn't move off the ball, his first touch is horrendous, he is always complaining. I'm fecking done trying to defend him. This is all Moyes' fault. Fergie had seen Rooney was past it and tried to move him on but the football genius named Moyes' decided to extend his contract and pay him a fecking ridiculous wage that no other club would ever pay him. Absolute joke.

The basterd has no special quality. He's not fast, he's not tall, he's not strong, he's not creative. He can only play as a second striker in a 442 formation. He's useless at 9 and 10. From today's match you would think Gomis is the one earning 300k, cos that's what a real striker looks like.

Hopefully this game convinces LVG to go and get an actual fecking striker.

Romero was shite. Shaw was good. Blind was average. Smalling was dominant. Darmian was good defensively but his attacking game needs to go up levels.

Mata was okay but he missed a glorious chance to put us two up. Schmidfield were anonymous. Deepay was woeful. Herrera was our best player. He created 4 clear cut chances which were wasted.

Rooney needs to die.

#RantOver

shey when I was saying that manu won't win anytin with Rooney up front,you were saying we shu believe lvg....I stopped complaining BT Rooney lastvyear..he can't disappoint me again cos I don't expect much from him..yur coach wud still drop herrera just watch
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
LVG is spending too much yet there is no hope we would lift any major trophy because of our shambolic keeper, attack and defence. If Gomis could squander Blind I wonder what Messi, muller, agüero and other World class strikers would do.

SMH.

This coach has sold almost every old United player and has signed many players with too much money, yet there is no title in digit and he is rumoured to leave in 2017.

We should have signed klopp on a long deal term.

so you go know say if you dey rebuild team n's for long run.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Largas:
LVG is spending too much yet there is no hope we would lift any major trophy because of our shambolic keeper, attack and defence. If Gomis could squander Blind I wonder what Messi, muller, agüero and other World class strikers would do.

SMH.

This coach has sold almost every old United player and has signed many players with too much money, yet there is no title in digit and he is rumoured to leave in 2017.

We should have signed klopp on a long deal term.

so you go know say if you dey rebuild team n's for long run.
You really can't blame him tho. The top top established players are hardly available and clubs know that epl teams have money so if you want to buy their players you have to pay top dollar.

What we're doing now is investing in youth. It's a gamble but that's how fergie built his first great United side. We just have to hope it pays off.

In Deepay, Martial, Januzaj, Perreira, Wilson and Shaw we have some of the best youngsters in world football who can go on to develop to be the best in their respective positions. We just need to hope it works out.

Look at it this way. LVG isn't building a team for instant success but rather setting a template for a potential great team that will carry us long after he's gone.

This is the breakdown of the Martial deal.

30mil now and 5mil each year for the next 4 years. This is the fixed bit.

5mil for every year he finishes as top scorer in the league. Max 15mil.

5mil if he wins the golden boy.

10mil if he wins the ballon d'or.

All in Euros.

So essentially a 36 million pound deal and if we have to pay the remaining 22 million that means he would have done exceptionally well for us.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

You really can't blame him tho. The top top established players are hardly available and clubs know that epl teams have money so if you want to buy their players you have to pay top dollar.

What we're doing now is investing in youth. It's a gamble but that's how fergie built his first great United side. We just have to hope it pays off.

In Deepay, Martial, Januzaj, Perreira, Wilson and Shaw we have some of the best youngsters in world football who can go on to develop to be the best in their respective positions. We just need to hope it works out.

Look at it this way. LVG isn't building a team for instant success but rather setting a template for a potential great team that will carry us long after he's gone.

This is the breakdown of the Martial deal.

30mil now and 5mil each year for the next 4 years. This is the fixed bit.

5mil for every year he finishes as top scorer in the league. Max 15mil.

5mil if he wins the golden boy.

10mil if he wins the ballon d'or.

All in Euros.

So essentially a 36 million pound deal and if we have to pay the remaining 22 million that means he would have done exceptionally well for us.

I think we have a lot of talented youngsters in our team now. Some on loan and some still with the academy training further.

If Januzaj gets regular time at Dortmund I'm assured he would return better for a first team number 10 shirt from pipe Rooney.

Pereira needs to get in at bench cause I never seem am for bench. If he plays good coming from bench he might start playing regularly.

Memphis needs to adjust to the EPL where speed, creativity and stamina are needed for one to excel. I wonder if his association with Wayne Rooney has made it impossible for him to replicate all he has done at PSV.

Wilson is a future gem. And Shaw is already in good form.

Baba Fergie would be wishing he was coach in time of these available youngsters. He would transform them to world class in two years time and sell them off at 23 or so to real Madrid at price of 60-70million each grin

My problem with Van Gaal is he is not a coach that can bring out the best in a talented player. Look at what he is doing with Memphis and Januzaj even chicharito, herrera and di Maria. Coaches like Klopp, wenger, Fergie even Martial former coach would do better for youths.

Abi no be oga fergie use average cleverly and welbeck with old legs Ferdinand and evra them dey muscle people for Europe and England?

It is well. I hope the next coach is klopp or guardiola. And it should be long term world class coach.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Largas:

I think we have a lot of talented youngsters in our team now. Some on loan and some still with the academy training further.

If Januzaj gets regular time at Dortmund I'm assured he would return better for a first team number 10 shirt from pipe Rooney.

Pereira needs to get in at bench cause I never seem am for bench. If he plays good coming from bench he might start playing regularly.

Memphis needs to adjust to the EPL where speed, creativity and stamina are needed for one to excel. I wonder if his association with Wayne Rooney has made it impossible for him to replicate all he has done at PSV.

Wilson is a future gem. And Shaw is already in good form.

Baba Fergie would be wishing he was coach in time of these available youngsters. He would transform them to world class in two years time and sell them off at 23 or so to real Madrid at price of 60-70million each grin

My problem with Van Gaal is he is not a coach that can bring out the best in a talented player. Look at what he is doing with Memphis and Januzaj even chicharito, herrera and di Maria. Coaches like Klopp, wenger, Fergie even Martial former coach would do better for youths.

Abi no be oga fergie use average cleverly and welbeck with old legs Ferdinand and evra them dey muscle people for Europe and England?

It is well. I hope the next coach is klopp or guardiola. And it should be long term world class coach.

I don't agree with you though. LVG helps players develop if you follow his instructions. Look at the way he transformed Smalling, Young, and Fellaini. Three potential flops all in one season. Shaw is even developing this season after him.

Van Gaal has a great track record with youth. Jari Litmanen, Kanu, Van de sar, Edgar Davies, and some other guys I can't remember at Ajax. Xavi and Iniesta at Barca. Muller, Neuer, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, and Alaba at Bayern.

If the young players adhere to his 'Philosophy' then they will turn out great. Di Maria refused to adjust last season that's why he was kicked out.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I don't agree with you though. LVG helps players develop if you follow his instructions. Look at the way he transformed Smalling, Young, and Fellaini. Three potential flops all in one season. Shaw is even developing this season after him.

Van Gaal has a great track record with youth. Jari Litmanen, Kanu, Van de sar, Edgar Davies, and some other guys I can't remember at Ajax. Xavi and Iniesta at Barca. Muller, Neuer, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, and Alaba at Bayern.

If the young players adhere to his 'Philosophy' then they will turn out great. Di Maria refused to adjust last season that's why he was kicked out.

You don win grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

yea you made some valid points,but neuer had nt to do with lvg..neuer wase at schakle when lvg was at bayern......lvg personally doesnt like south american and latin players...if dimaria was a dutch,he weud have found a way to make it work for him....dnt b suprised,he wud use martial as a no 10..and herrera wud go back to d bench as usual...lvg shud really man up and bench rooney for christ sake..to me,thats d majeor problem in our team...roon is not good enuf to start any position in our team

my two kobo
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
dubylhover:

yea you made some valid points,but neuer had nt to do with lvg..neuer wase at schakle when lvg was at bayern......lvg personally doesnt like south american and latin players...if dimaria was a dutch,he weud have found a way to make it work for him....dnt b suprised,he wud use martial as a no 10..and herrera wud go back to d bench as usual...lvg shud really man up and bench rooney for christ sake..to me,thats d majeor problem in our team...roon is not good enuf to start any position in our team

my two kobo
Doesn't like south American players?

He signed Rogó and Di Maria. He wouldn't have signed people he detested. Di Maria failed.

But I don't understand why rogó is yet to be started.

I personally prefer Rogó to blind. Blind does bot have thé stamina and strength with speed to match strong players in EPL like yaya toure, Gomis and other black players.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Largas:

Doesn't like south American players?

He signed Rogó and Di Maria. He wouldn't have signed people he detested. Di Maria failed.

But I don't understand why rogó is yet to be started.

I personally prefer Rogó to blind. Blind does bot have thé stamina and strength with speed to match strong players in EPL like yaya toure, Gomis and other black players.

you just answered your question...y is rojo not playing..y is he using a midfielder to play defense...frm d days of rivaldo..he doesnt like herrera and that baffles me...
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
dubylhover:

you just answered your question...y is rojo not playing..y is he using a midfielder to play defense...frm d days of rivaldo..he doesnt like herrera and that baffles me...
the fans love herrera at 10 and he plays well there but LG as stubborn as he us would always substitute him even when he performs well.

Rooney does not deserve to start any match in any position for United again. He deserves to be a substitute coming in at 80mins.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Largas:

the fans love herrera at 10 and he plays well there but LG as stubborn as he us would always substitute him even when he performs well.

Rooney does not deserve to start any match in any position for United again. He deserves to be a substitute coming in at 80mins.

its what i have been saying all dx while..lvg is just too stubborn..im tired or roo presently..i didnt watch d mach against swansea..went for a wedding..but i heard roo floped big time
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by gameboy727(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2015
Am so glad De Gea renewed his contract. Our No1 stays
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2015
degea renewing his contract,Rooney getting injured...cud this weekend get any beta for manu... grin...
I think Herrera shud play no 10,den martial up front...many wud destroy dem
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
things I learnt after the match against Liverpool

1.Luke shaw is getting back to his best and is showing y many paid such a high fee...his pace is amazing.

2.carrick is still d main controller of united....its no suprisr that when he left Liverpool upped their tempo..

3.schweini isn't finishd yet...his marking,energy,distribution was superb..he wud b needed in big matches this season..

4..memphis needs to up his game or young wud do to him what he did to dimaria...keep him on d bench..

5..martial has shown a glimpse of what we lack....I hope he gives Rooney a run for his money...cos he is direct and fast....present day Rooney wud just turn sideways with that ball,but martial took on d defenders....

cc aikaydawrapper. lilprincey largas adeyemi2015
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2015
dubylhover:
things I learnt after the match against Liverpool

1.Luke shaw is getting back to his best and is showing y many paid such a high fee...his pace is amazing.

2.carrick is still d main controller of united....its no suprisr that when he left Liverpool upped their tempo..

3.schweini isn't finishd yet...his marking,energy,distribution was superb..he wud b needed in big matches this season..

4..memphis needs to up his game or young wud do to him what he did to dimaria...keep him on d bench..

5..martial has shown a glimpse of what we lack....I hope he gives Rooney a run for his money...cos he is direct and fast....present day Rooney wud just turn sideways with that ball,but martial took on d defenders....

cc aikaydawrapper. lilprincey largas adeyemi2015
I think LVG needs to do what he did with Martial with Memphis. The guy is too young for us to be placing so much pressure on.

He looked tired yesterday. He needs a rest.

I think young should be the starter for this early part of the season then Memphis should be integrated slowly into the team.

The guy has already started 7 matches this season, in a new league.

And that Martial goal was OMG. I think we might have a great talent in our hands. And I'm not concerned if the media starts hyping him, he seems to have a cool head on his shoulders. Upon all the bashing he's received in the last week he just went out there and did his thing.

Class
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2015
It's quite a while I visited this thread, but I am glad to announce my return to the thread in full gear grin
LVG is difficult to understand, but he's putting the right peg in the right hole. He's the perfect man for the Team. When Martial was signed, everyone went against him, cos they underestimate his potential football "art".
LVG said he's building a Team for his Successor, Ryan Giggs. Januzaj is far better as a Winger, but Mata is doing fine at the wing presently, hence he wouldn't enjoy playing time with the Team this season. He was tested at No 10, it's obvious it can't suit his talent and game.
Chicharito is a good Striker, but he's only good in the Box and very poor in building up a goal!
We ain't Liverpool, and we should be happy to have signed an experience Coach in LVG otherwise we would have become new Liverpool. If Moyes was still at the helm, we would certainly not be playing in the Champions League this season.
Memphis gonna learn a lot from the signing of Depay, he's gonna wake up now and prove his talent!
Martial has made himself a lil god, Memphis will up his games and play better on Tuesday.
Let's give the Lads time to gel up and we gonna all smile in the end grin!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
adeyemi2015:
It's quite a while I visited this thread, but I am glad to announce my return to the thread in full gear grin
LVG is difficult to understand, but he's putting the right peg in the right hole. He's the perfect man for the Team. When Martial was signed, everyone went against him, cos they underestimate his potential football "art".
LVG said he's building a Team for his Successor, Ryan Giggs. Januzaj is far better as a Winger, but Mata is doing fine at the wing presently, hence he wouldn't enjoy playing time with the Team this season. He was tested at No 10, it's obvious it can't suit his talent and game.
Chicharito is a good Striker, but he's only good in the Box and very poor in building up a goal!
We ain't Liverpool, and we should be happy to have signed an experience Coach in LVG otherwise we would have become new Liverpool. If Moyes was still at the helm, we would certainly not be playing in the Champions League this season.
Memphis gonna learn a lot from the signing of Depay, he's gonna wake up now and prove his talent!
Martial has made himself a lil god, Memphis will up his games and play better on Tuesday.
Let's give the Lads time to gel up and we gonna all smile in the end grin!
I'm really optimistic about the future of this team. In Memphis, Martial, Januzaj, Perreira and Wilson we could have one of the deadliest attacks in a few years.

That is if everything goes according to plan.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I'm really optimistic about the future of this team. In Memphis, Martial, Januzaj, Perreira and Wilson we could have one of the deadliest attacks in a few years.

That is if everything goes according to plan.
I strongly believe we gonna appreciate the works of LVG in the nearest future! He's not gonna extend his contract and he's preparing good ground for his successor in Ryan Giggs to excel!
Man United gonna be a hit this season; and the Lads that ain't sent on loan gonna get playing times to prove their worth. Capital One Cup gonna be a testing ground for the likes of Lingard, Perreira and co. Its left for them to take and use the opportunity to the fullest.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Herrera and Mata deserve to be shot! !!

I'm tired of LVG philosophy.
Martial played first match last week and he kept going up to defenders to dribble them and score, and now today he has joined Rooney and Co in giving useless back passes.

Mata missed many goal scoring chances. Herrera is not aggressive minded. He keeps giving useless back pass even when we been to push attack.

In fact. United need serious attacking midfielders. Our defence was a mess. I don't understand how Darmian let leinstein make him appear to be in existent.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2015
Largas:
Herrera and Mata deserve to be shot! !!

I'm tired of LVG philosophy.
Martial played first match last week and he kept going up to defenders to dribble them and score, and now today he has joined Rooney and Co in giving useless back passes.

Mata missed many goal scoring chances. Herrera is not aggressive minded. He keeps giving useless back pass even when we been to push attack.

In fact. United need serious attacking midfielders. Our defence was a mess. I don't understand how Darmian let leinstein make him appear to be in existent.
Yesterday was actually a good performance. Martial was promising but our players keep fucking up finishes. We had enough chances to win that game comfortably.
Deepay had chances, Smalling had a one on one, Schweinsteiger setup Mata in the second half but he puss.ied about. Martial also setup Deepay in the second half.

LVG can't take any blame for this defeat. This one is one the players.

Darmian had a poor game and cost us the two goals.

LVG got his tactics spot on. The players failed to execute.

And that Shaw injury affected the team. I was even feeling down yesterday after the injury and I was just watching from a TV a million miles away.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Yesterday was actually a good performance. Martial was promising but our players keep fucking up finishes. We had enough chances to win that game comfortably.
Deepay had chances, Smalling had a one on one, Schweinsteiger setup Mata in the second half but he puss.ied about. Martial also setup Deepay in the second half.

LVG can't take any blame for this defeat. This one is one the players.

Darmian had a poor game and cost us the two goals.

LVG got his tactics spot on. The players failed to execute.

And that Shaw injury affected the team. I was even feeling down yesterday after the injury and I was just watching from a TV a million miles away.

LOL you're so good with words.

Smalling did well in winning the ball from a defender and dribbling his way to the 18yard box. The ball was in his poor left leg but a professional player should score that simple goal no matter the leg he found the ball in.

Martial linked Depay with another goal spring chance and he couldn't kick the ball well.

Mata missed goal hurt me most.

Even when Tiger had the chance to chip the ball above and have his goal when then a keeper was outside the 185 yard box. Tiger delayed until the keeper returned to his fold.

Infact, the players played rubbish. From defence to forward. From De gea, Darmian to Mata and Herrera.

Ed Woodward was present in thé arena. I'm glad he witnessed the defeat live.

If we survive round 16 UCL, it would be a miracle. I wish LVG could focus on EPL title.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2015
i dint watch d match sha...been dey with one girl lyk dat wey no free me comot grin,but it seems we just had hardluck....
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2015
Largas:

LOL you're so good with words.

Smalling did well in winning the ball from a defender and dribbling his way to the 18yard box. The ball was in his poor left leg but a professional player should score that simple goal no matter the leg he found the ball in.

Martial linked Depay with another goal spring chance and he couldn't kick the ball well.

Mata missed goal hurt me most.

Even when Tiger had the chance to chip the ball above and have his goal when then a keeper was outside the 185 yard box. Tiger delayed until the keeper returned to his fold.

Infact, the players played rubbish. From defence to forward. From De gea, Darmian to Mata and Herrera.

Ed Woodward was present in thé arena. I'm glad he witnessed the defeat live.

If we survive round 16 UCL, it would be a miracle. I wish LVG could focus on EPL title.
We are nog going to win anything if our older more experienced attackers don't man up and take responsibility. We can't be relying on two young boys to carry the team for the season.

Rooney, Mata, Young and Fellaini need to step up. Rooney has been abysmal, Mata plays like he's scared of making a mistake, Young has the enthusiasm but his end product is horrendous, Fellaini is useless with the ball at his feet and he calls himself a midfielder. Valencia is finished at this level.

Basically Rooney, Mata and young just need to improve.

Wouldn't mind if we see this line up

Rooney
Memphis Mata Martial

with Martial and memphis swapping occasionally.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
No one seems to have interest in the calamity that has fallen us with this Luke Shaw's injury. I smell doom!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Brytawon:
No one seems to have interest in the calamity that has fallen us with this Luke Shaw's injury. I smell doom!
Guy, that Shaw injury destroyed my morale yesterday. I couldn't even celebrate Memphis' amazing goal.

Feel for him. They've already done the surgery. He could miss about 6 to 7 months.

Those kind of two footed, studs up challenges need to be banned from football. If you attempt it even if you don't connect with the player the ref should issue a red card.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Guy, that Shaw injury destroyed my morale yesterday. I couldn't even celebrate Memphis' amazing goal.

Feel for him. They've already done the surgery. He could miss about 6 to 7 months.

Those kind of two footed, studs up challenges need to be banned from football. If you attempt it even if you don't connect with the player the ref should issue a red card.

One of the best defender and attacker Manchester United have had would be out for almost the remainder of the season. How worse can it get for us? Those he's direct attack were top notch and mostly covering up for Depay. I feel like the season should just end...
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Was surprised no yellow or red card or even penalty was issued.

That referee should be coaching rugby
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
I wished luke shaw a speedy recovery, am gonna miss his mazy runs down the left...
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Get well soon Luke

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
abeg, 2nd placed Leicester played draw and City could lose. Arsenal is 4th and they lost. Now, we are currently placed 3rd and if we win tomorrow we are becoming 2nd.

LVG should not waste this opportunity of entering 2nd place. I think he has not attained that feat before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United: UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2015 / Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 / Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen : Europa League (1- 0) On 10th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.