Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (35827 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lilprincey:

Burglars attackeed his home in manchester, he had to move into a hotel to protect his family

dats sad. But does he think he will be safer in paris??

Personally i just think he feels he's not a part of the coaches plans.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
shockwave91:

Van gaal wants him to stay but he loves paris
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
shockwave91:

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
We need to sign a proven striker to support Wayne Rooney...... Christian Benteke comes to my mind
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lilprincey:

or maybe he's just shocked about the way A. Young benched his as* and he's just looking for an escape route........

Lazy dude...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
shockwave91:

or maybe he's just shocked about the way A. Young benched his as* and he's just looking for an escape route........

Lazy dude...
Ashley was fantastic he deserved it
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
jnrbayano:
I see Van Gaal reverting back to 3-5-2 formation this term.
No 4-3-3 is man.u formation next season..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lilprincey:
Ashley was fantastic he deserved it
Di Maria should work harder or get the fvck out. Thank God he likes paris undecided
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
shockwave91:

Di Maria should work harder or get the fvck out. Thank God he likes paris undecided
Yea it's just dat EPL is too physical for him
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lilprincey:

Yea it's just dat EPL is too physical for him

Goodbye to him then. Who is his replacement? Besides i hear LVG is having issues with V.V
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
shockwave91:

Goodbye to him then. Who is his replacement? Besides i hear LVG is having issues with V.V
Nico Gaitan is replacing him if he leaves and as for victor valdes he refused to play with the reserves when he was not fully fit last season. LVG says he did not follow his philosophy and so he will be SOLD
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lilprincey:

Nico Gaitan is replacing him if he leaves and as for victor valdes he refused to play with the reserves when he was not fully fit last season. LVG says he did not follow his philosophy and so he will be SOLD

hahahahahahaha. So even GK get philosophy?? LVG na wah o
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by jnrbayano(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lilprincey:

No 4-3-3 is man.u formation next season..

You said it with certainty.

Have you forgotten who Van Gaal is?
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Segadem(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lilprincey:

EPL is ours next season
it never a big deal if someone can make himself happy of thing u know that it's impossican't grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2015
shockwave91:

Me sef i tire for LVG
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2015
shockwave91:

Me sef i tire for LVG
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2015
jnrbayano:

You said it with certainty.
Have you forgotten who Van Gaal is?
Man.utd wants to play a kind of possession football like barca next season
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Segadem:
it never a big deal if someone can make himself happy of thing u know that it's impossican't grin
lolx..E go happen like judgement day
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by jnrbayano(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Lilprincey:

Man.utd wants to play a kind of possession football like barca next season

He told you so?
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2015
jnrbayano:

He told you so?
It's called LVG philosophy. Dats da pattern we tried playing last season but we lacked a no.6
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by jnrbayano(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2015
Lilprincey:

It's called LVG philosophy. Dats da pattern we tried playing last season but we lacked a no.6

Cool. Lets wait and see
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2015
Lilprincey:

I don't think tiki-taka is the right philosophy to bring trophies to Old Trafford without sublime attackers. My best opinion is to get players that can give you 100% win always and still play any pattern of football you want. Tiki-taka doesn't win games with every club you meet.

Manchester is still under a process with LVG!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Brytawon:

I don't think tiki-taka is the right philosophy to bring trophies to Old Trafford without sublime attackers. My best opinion is to get players that can give you 100% win always and still play any pattern of football you want. Tiki-taka doesn't win games with every club you meet.

Manchester is still under a process with LVG!
I may have to aqree with u on this one..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by franchizy(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2015
ESPNFC reports that Manchester united have agreed personal terms with Nigerian and West From striker IDEYE for a season long loan.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by jnrbayano(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2015
franchizy:
ESPNFC reports that Manchester united have agreed personal terms with Nigerian and West From striker IDEYE for a season long loan.

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by khattab02: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
franchizy:
lol..... Season long loan ko na season long buy.

Instead of that, them go prefer to use Fellaini as striker!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Club America vs Manchester United sat.18 july,2015 6:00am NG time
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Everton offers £6million for johnny Evans..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lilprincey:

Me sef i tire for LVG

i'm begining to believe the guy's a 1 hit wonder. He's just to stiff 4 my liking. Giggs better learn what he wants to learn from him and then have the UTD board show LVG d way OUT!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
franchizy:

o boy, no make me break ur head angry
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
shockwave91:

i'm begining to believe the guy's a 1 hit wonder. He's just to stiff 4 my liking. Giggs better learn what he wants to learn from him and then have the UTD board show LVG d way OUT!!
Giggs will be a better manager
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lilprincey:

Giggs will be a better manager

by FAAARRRR!!!!!

Wait o, so by the looks of things MAN UTD might not have a GK next season if this mad man that we call coach has his way. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United: UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2015 / Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 / Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen : Europa League (1- 0) On 10th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.