Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (35789 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by deipiero10: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2015
I need help guys. Can you guys refer me to a package and prices where I can watch all English premier league games apart from dstv. Cheers.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2015
deipiero10:
I need help guys. Can you guys refer me to a package and prices where I can watch all English premier league games apart from dstv. Cheers.
Gotv can help..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Manchester United vs Club Brugge champion's league play-off..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lilprincey:

Gotv can help..
I thought gotv show only one match per week.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lilprincey:

Gotv can help..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
deipiero10:
You should try Metro TV. They show a reasonable amount of matches. I haven't used them in a while though
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
yea it depends on the channels u subscribed for
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur 12: 45pm..

Man.united begins their premier league quest with an opening day match against spurs. De gea will miss the match according to LVG because he is not in the right frame of mind. All other players are likely to feature.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lilprincey:
Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur 12: 45pm..

Man.united begins their premier league quest with an opening day match against spurs. De gea will miss the match according to LVG because he is not in the right frame of mind. All other players are likely to feature.

He also said shweinstiger won't play.

I can even predict the starting 11

Johnstone, darmian, Shaw, blind, Jones, schneiderlin, carrick, mata, young, depay, Rooney.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Largas:

Johnstone, darmian, Shaw, blind, Jones, schneiderlin, carrick, mata, young, depay, Rooney.

*romero and smalling...
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

Schweinsteiger has to pass a fitness test. Sergio romero would start in goal
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2015
Today is Louis van Gaal's birthday. Let's wish our boss a hapi bday..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Lilprincey:
Today is Louis van Gaal's birthday. Let's wish our boss a hapi bday..

im sure depay wud give him a b day present of a goal..i c mata scoring our 1st goal of d season smiley
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
dubylhover:

im sure depay wud give him a b day present of a goal..i c mata scoring our 1st goal of d season smiley
I see Rooney scorinq first..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Lilprincey:

I see Rooney scorinq first..

grin...united shudnt put all dier hope in rooney ooo...
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Man utd line up out:
Romero; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Carrick, Memphis, Schneiderlin; Mata, Rooney, Young

ARE YOU READY?
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Man.utd 1 Tottenham 0

5 Things i learnt fom that match
1) Mata should play behind rooney not depay. Depay should move to the flank..
2) Smalling is really improving. He handle kane very well.
3) Ashley young needs flashing to format his memory. He lost many balls to walker.
4) sergio Romero played very well but his crosses are awkward. He would improve tho..
5) Man.utd needs a striker and a defender ASAP..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lilprincey:
Man.utd 1 Tottenham 0

3) Ashley young needs flashing to format his memory. He lost many balls to walker.
4) sergio Romero played very well but his crosses are awkward. He would improve tho..

i have been shouting since that rooney has lost it,nobody wan gree..we shud get kane...
schenerderlin and damian wud turn out to b our best buys
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lilprincey:
Man.utd 1 Tottenham 0

Mata yeah should play behind Rooney and not flank.
Depay is not good as 10. Flanks does him the good. Young is good, walker just has more strength than him. Romero is super good. I think he can be rated alongside de Gea considering his excellent saves. He just needs to pass the ball to the defenders better. Smalling should make the first team he is good. Darmian played excellently he is good. Shaw is full of strength and good. Blind was alright. Rooney is a flop and the earlier United gets a world class striker like muller the better for them. Depay flopped maybe he is better at wings. Schneiderlin needs more playing time to adjust in the team but he is good.

In summary, romero should train better. I believe De Gea's trainer will stabilise him. United should get world class striker and then sign Pedro. We need to learn how to counter. Pedro has the speed for the counter.

Drops mic
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rooney n'a pipe angry
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rooney is past it but we'll manage him for this season. Kane did absolutely nothing to prove he's a 40 million player.

With Pedro coming in and by the time the new signings settle in I feel we'll get goals from all over the pitch.

10 goals from our defenders
20 goals from our midfielders
50 goals from our attackers (rooney, Deepay, pedro, young, mata, januzaj, Wilson)
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Rooney is past it but we'll manage him for this season. Kane did absolutely nothing to prove he's a 40 million player.

With Pedro coming in and by the time the new signings settle in I feel we'll get goals from all over the pitch.

10 goals from our defenders
20 goals from our midfielders
50 goals from our attackers (rooney, Deepay, pedro, young, mata, januzaj, Wilson)
If we manage Rooney this season and he scores less than 15 goals he should be sold.

I know he is being held onto because he has an incredible record at the club. 15 goals short of breaking à club record or something but he is rusting.

This is not the Rooney of 2010/2011.

Depay had better adapt to life in England football. In England you need pace and strength as much as you can muster. He should ask fellow new signing Darmian whom fans voted as man of the match.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

Mata yeah should play behind Rooney and not flank.
Depay is not good as 10. Flanks does him the good. Young is good, walker just has more strength than him. Romero is super good. I think he can be rated alongside de Gea considering his excellent saves. He just needs to pass the ball to the defenders better. Smalling should make the first team he is good. Darmian played excellently he is good. Shaw is full of strength and good. Blind was alright. Rooney is a flop and the earlier United gets a world class striker like muller the better for them. Depay flopped maybe he is better at wings. Schneiderlin needs more playing time to adjust in the team but he is good.

In summary, romero should train better. I believe De Gea's trainer will stabilise him. United should get world class striker and then sign Pedro. We need to learn how to counter. Pedro has the speed for the counter.

Drops mic
1 bottle of smirnoff for u..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

If we manage Rooney this season and he scores less than 15 goals he should be sold.

I know he is being held onto because he has an incredible record at the club. 15 goals short of breaking à club record or something but he is rusting.

This is not the Rooney of 2010/2011.

Depay had better adapt to life in England football. In England you need pace and strength as much as you can muster. He should ask fellow new signing Darmian whom fans voted as man of the match.
Physically Deepay is ready. Have you seen him? he's built like a tank.

Once he mentally adapts to the league he will be deadly.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
dubylhover:

i have been shouting since that rooney has lost it,nobody wan gree..we shud get kane...
schenerderlin and damian wud turn out to b our best buys
No we shouldn't buy kane. We should go for lewandowski, Griezman, benzema or cavani..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lilprincey:

No we shouldn't buy kane. We should go for lewandowski, Griezman, benzema or cavani..

bayern wont sell to us,griezman isnt a striker,besides he just xtended his contract 2 days ago,cavani doesnt want to leave,nd he always flops in big games,benzema isnt leaving madrid nd if he does,it wud b arsenal
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Depay is a talented player. He should just enjoy his football cuz to me he's playing desperately, as he wants to prove a point to man.u supporters.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
dubylhover:

bayern wont sell to us,griezman isnt a striker,besides he just xtended his contract 2 days ago,cavani doesnt want to leave,nd he always flops in big games,benzema isnt leaving madrid nd if he does,it wud b arsenal
Then we gotta sign pedro to chip in some goals. My concern most is the defence..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Yes Depay has the strength and I think the pace.

But he has to adapt to EPL pattern of football and I hope it won't take him long. Because if it does take him long mata might play behind Rooney whilst Pedro takes the right wing and young the left wing. Leaving him on the bench and eventually going Di Maria style.

I like the guy though. He didn't look happy when substituted during the march.
I pray he lives up to the hype. Number 7 shirt has seem like a curse in United recently.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lilprincey:

Depay is a talented player. He should just enjoy his football cuz to me he's playing desperately, as he wants to prove a point to man.u supporters.

He should be let to enjoy his game. Playing for a big club and wearing a heavy jersey number 7 could be tasking and considering he has little experience of England it might be a burden.

It took Ronaldo about 3 years to adapt to epl. He was signed around 2004 but became a reckoning force around 2007/2008.

Let's give Memphis some air and let him play full games that way he experiences better and adapts to epl. Plenty criticisms might force the coach to bench him. He has some star that should be nurtured and encourages. That's why I like Wenger.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

Yes Depay has the strength and I think the pace.

But he has to adapt to EPL pattern of football and I hope it won't take him long. Because if it does take him long mata might play behind Rooney whilst Pedro takes the right wing and young the left wing. Leaving him on the bench and eventually going Di Maria style.

I like the guy though. He didn't look happy when substituted during the march.
I pray he lives up to the hype. Number 7 shirt has seem like a curse in United recently.
I'm very happy that he looked bad when he went off.

I think he himself knew he could perform better and that is refreshing to see. It's good to see players with ambition.

He will eventually remove young from LW. Young is a decent winger but his end product is woeful
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lilprincey:

Dont worry. Once he gets his head straight he will be superb. I'm not expecting too much from him this season.

He is a young player from a lesser league and will need time to adapt. But mark my words he will be superb next season.

he might prove me wrong and actually play really really well this season but let's see.

I predict he'll have an okay season but nothing too spectacular

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United: UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2015 / Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 / Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen : Europa League (1- 0) On 10th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.