Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (35793 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lilprincey:

Then we gotta sign pedro to chip in some goals. My concern most is the defence..

Hahaha fans are really bashing Rooney on instauran damp lool. He deserves it maybe it would make him better. How can you assure the coach and a club as big as United with massive supporters that you could get about 30 goals as a lone striker and your first performance was wack. You needed a defender to score a goal when you are facing a defender.

Na that kind goal muller even Neymar and Costa or aguero dey use shine.

And our captain is flopping. You should be on in stag ram to see bashing.

Depay is just silent on instagram. To be honest I don't think he enjoyed his first outing.

I suppose he should play 7 in the next natch and play full match for that matter. If he plays at that wing consecutively for weekends he will adapt quicker.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lilprincey:

Then we gotta sign pedro to chip in some goals. My concern most is the defence..
We just need to get some one decent to partner Smalling.

IMO Smalling is developing into a world class defender We just need to find him a good partner. If only Jones could f*cking stay fit. Maybe when Rojo returns.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I'm very happy that he looked bad when he went off.

I think he himself knew he could perform better and that is refreshing to see. It's good to see players with ambition.

He will eventually remove young from LW. Young is a decent winger but his end product is woeful

Lol when Pedro arrives and van Gaal decides to put Memphis where young plays and plays Pedro in 7 I think we are gonna be having plenty competition.

Already Carrick and schwein are battling it out. Herrera and schneiderlin are battling it out. Fellaini is no where in the picture and the guy is just good for average clubs like Everton or Southampton. He should be shipped out. He is too rough and gives opponents lot of free kicks and get a yellow card quick.

I know he is good in the air but not good on the ground. The dude is not world class and we need to stop keeping average footballers if we need UCL and EPL cups.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lilprincey:

pedro plays frm d flanks..d major problem is striking..hw cud we only play 1 shot at target today?even d goal,rooney was too dull
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

IMO Smalling is developing into a world class defender We just need to find him a good partner. If only Jones could f*cking stay fit. Maybe when Rojo returns.

Rogo will pair better. Jones is freaking useless and has refused to evolve. But I think van Gaal likes blind in that position, that is partnering with smalling who has been in form. Personally my main concern in Depay playing in the flanks and United getting a reliable striker.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Can someone[b] tell de Gea he can leave? Oh I remember we need the huge money.

He is not needed any longer. His mind is confused and romero is good enough. smiley

Like they always say, no player is big enough for nub item, except SAF grin[/b]
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

Lol when Pedro arrives and van Gaal decides to put Memphis where young plays and plays Pedro in 7 I think we are gonna be having plenty competition.

Already Carrick and schwein are battling it out. Herrera and schneiderlin are battling it out. Fellaini is no where in the picture and the guy is just good for average clubs like Everton or Southampton. He should be shipped out. He is too rough and gives opponents lot of free kicks and get a yellow card quick.

I know he is good in the air but not good on the ground. The dude is not world class and we need to stop keeping average footballers if we need UCL and EPL cups.
You're wrong. I'm not a big fan of Fellaini but we need him for the big matches.

Say what you want about fellaini but the guy is a big game player. We will need him against them Arsenal, Chelsea etc
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
dubylhover:

pedro plays frm d flanks..d major problem is striking..hw cud we only play 1 shot at target today?even d goal,rooney was too dull

Every fan is hitting on Rooney and he really disappointed. One short on target at HOME for 90minutes after spending about 200million is utterly disappointing.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

You're wrong. I'm not a big fan of Fellaini but we need him for the big matches.

Say what you want about fellaini but the guy is a big game player. We will need him against them Arsenal, Chelsea etc
Believe me he won't play many matches this season.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

Rogo will pair better. Jones is freaking useless and has refused to evolve. But I think van Gaal likes blind in that position, that is partnering with smalling who has been in form. Personally my main concern in Depay playing in the flanks and United getting a reliable striker.
Defence isn't really a big issue now. No need spending cash if we're not getting a significant Upgrade.

When we complete the Pedro deal I'll be satisfied with the window
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

Believe me he won't play many matches this season.
Yes he won't play many matches but he will be an important squad player.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

Every fan is hitting on Rooney and he really disappointed. One short on target at HOME for 90minutes after spending about 200million is utterly disappointing.

its not even abt dis mach alone..since sir alex last season,i told some manu fans that rooney had already peaked,hes in decline now..sir alex wrote it in his books also..rooney of 07 08 09 10 is gone..right now hes just an average player who is the captain of england and manu...and d way i sev it,as long as rooney is dr,we might not buy another striker
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

Pedro and Deepay will give us goals from the wings which will compensate for Rooney's lack of goals.

We are alright for this season bro. It's a step by step process. We can't fix all our issues at once that will just make the team disjointed.

I expect us to give Chelsea a run for their money this season but at the end we'll just fall short.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
dubylhover:

its not even abt dis mach alone..since sir alex last season,i told some manu fans that rooney had already peaked,hes in decline now..sir alex wrote it in his books also..rooney of 07 08 09 10 is gone..right now hes just an average player who is the captain of england and manu...and d way i sev it,as long as rooney is dr,we might not buy another striker

Yeah United is banking on Rooney's lost glories of 2010 and 11. Moreover he has a record breaking in sight and has done much for the club and country and as a captain I think these are all the reasons he is yet to go.

But if Munich could let go of Germany captain and one of the most successful Germans then United can let go of their captain and English captain.

If Madrid could let go cassillas after all he has done for Madrid and Spain as well as being captain for Spain and club then Rooney should be axed as well.

This Rooney is chopping very big money and at same time flipping.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Pedro and Deepay will give us goals from the wings which will compensate for Rooney's lack of goals.

We are alright for this season bro. It's a step by step process. We can't fix all our issues at once that will just make the team disjointed.

I expect us to give Chelsea a run for their money this season but at the end we'll just fall short.

You are right anyway.

I just wanna see Pedro and Memphis at the flanks.abd they should play consistently.

Also, we should get a consistent first 11 so they could get used to one another pattern quickly. A consistent first team is very important if a coach wants to make progress.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

Yeah United is banking on Rooney's lost glories of 2010 and 11. Moreover he has a record breaking in sight and has done much for the club and country and as a captain I think these are all the reasons he is yet to go.

But if Munich could let go of Germany captain and one of the most successful Germans then United can let go of their captain and English captain.

If Madrid could let go cassillas after all he has done for Madrid and Spain as well as being captain for Spain and club then Rooney should be axed as well.

This Rooney is chopping very big money and at same time flipping.

no doubt rooney loves manu,but which big team wud want rooney presently..i feel lvg shud give d wingers more responsibilities to help rooney,cos we just cant rely on him

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
dubylhover:

no doubt rooney loves manu,but which big team wud want rooney presently..i feel lvg shud give d wingers more responsibilities to help rooney,cos we just cant rely on him
When Rooney leaves United he will be heading to MLS, North American league.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

When Rooney leaves United he will be heading to MLS, North American league.

i feel kane wud b a good replacement that is available now...chelsea dey draw oo grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
dubylhover:

i feel kane wud b a good replacement that is available now...chelsea dey draw oo grin

LOL. Chelsea can't be a title contender this season. Kane is unarguably good. But I don't think LVG wants him. I think he just wants Pedro then he will seal up the transfer window and work on the available, signed players.

We really need a fast Pedro for counter.

Rooney is a pipe and I will continue saying it. I don't even think he will improve this season either. He is past it.

That's what happens when you become a celebrity at 18. Before 28 years club Don milk all your shiny shiny and you become washed up. grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

LOL. Chelsea can't be a title contender this season. Kane is unarguably good. But I don't think LVG wants him. I think he just wants Pedro then he will seal up the transfer window and work on the available, signed players.

We really need a fast Pedro for counter.

Rooney is a pipe and I will continue saying it. I don't even think he will improve this season either. He is past it.

That's what happens when you become a celebrity at 18. Before 28 years club Don milk all your shiny shiny and you become washed up. grin

grin grin we need pedro desperately oo
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
dubylhover:

grin grin we need pedro desperately oo
as desperate as desperate grin

Make en and Memphis drag the number 7 shirt. grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:
as desperate as desperate grin

Make en and Memphis drag the number 7 shirt. grin
na 9 pedro go wear
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
dubylhover:

na 9 pedro go wear

Winger wearing 9? E go de y funny o grin

Sunderland wants januzaj on loan. I want the guy to develop. Wilson needs more playing time. Perreira is very good. Wilson should go on loan in prefer perreira to Wilson.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

Winger wearing 9? E go de y funny o grin

Sunderland wants januzaj on loan. I want the guy to develop. Wilson needs more playing time. Perreira is very good. Wilson should go on loan in prefer perreira to Wilson.

perreira wud stay januzaj or wilson,1 of em wud surely go on loan
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
dubylhover:

perreira wud stay januzaj or wilson,1 of em wud surely go on loan

Let's see. No one has demanded for Wilson for loan. But januzaj is in demand by two epl clubs. Don't think van Gaal would wanna let him go even on loan, considering his impressive performance against Barcelona in the pre season match.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Largas:

Let's see. No one has demanded for Wilson for loan. But januzaj is in demand by two epl clubs. Don't think van Gaal would wanna let him go even on loan, considering his impressive performance against Barcelona in the pre season match.

lets wait nd see..i expect more control from carrick next match oo

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2015
dubylhover:

Let's see if LVG will siqn a striker..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Smalling and Rojo is a good pair. We need atleast a backup..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Largas:

Hahaha fans are really bashing Rooney on instauran damp lool. He deserves it maybe it would make him better. How can you assure the coach and a club as big as United with massive supporters that you could get about 30 goals as a lone striker and your first performance was wack. You needed a defender to score a goal when you are facing a defender.

Na that kind goal muller even Neymar and Costa or aguero dey use shine.

And our captain is flopping. You should be on in stag ram to see bashing.

Depay is just silent on instagram. To be honest I don't think he enjoyed his first outing.

I suppose he should play 7 in the next natch and play full match for that matter. If he plays at that wing consecutively for weekends he will adapt quicker.
Rooney is ageing, he doesn't responds quick as before. But i still see Rooney being our hiqhest goal scorer this season. Depay would make an impact on the flanks..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2015
When is United next match against who and what time please
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2015
Largas:
When is United next match against who and what time please
Friday night. 7.45 away to Villa

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Friday night. 7.45 away to Villa
6pts..loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United: UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2015 / Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 / Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen : Europa League (1- 0) On 10th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.