Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) (2250 Views)

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by chidiezeh(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
The man pictured above says he killed the snake after it ate his goat in the Maryland area of Lagos.

Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by osaslord500(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Omo see food
Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by madgoat(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nna men... See pepper soup grin

#but that man can lie, how will this snake eat his goat grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by sim37(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Introvert get behind me
Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
This man must. be a professor of lieology.

2 Likes

Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by Mogidi: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
I thought snakes were shy of humans? How did it manage to live in Cosmopolitan Lagos?
Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by jamace(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
madgoat:
Nna men... See pepper soup grin

#but that man can lie, how will this snake eat his goat grin
I need your pepper soup. I like peppersouping madgoats. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by Starships4u(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
He's a snake charmer
Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by piicity(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gbese re OO.
Mods you bera fear OP,if you ban him and he charm you *i reserve my comment*!!!
OP are you an hunter smiley
Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by donholy28(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
This man get mind o...see as he dey pose with snake
Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by free2ryhme: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
chidiezeh:
The man pictured above says he killed the snake after it ate
his goat in the Maryland area of Lagos.

I can tell your categorically, This is not Maryland, Stop posting lies
Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by oppybouy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by Buho(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
this snake issue is really getting out of hand this is a great african python
Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by babyblissShop: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
It is rude and uncouth to call someone a liar when you cannot prove otherwise. I saw this man today at Sheraton Ikeja. I don't know story behind the location where he found the snake. But the man was with snake just as pictured.
free2ryhme:

I can tell your categorically, This is not Maryland, Stop posting lies
Re: See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo) by free2ryhme: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
babyblissShop:
It is rude and uncouth to call someone a liar when you cannot prove otherwise. I saw this man today at Sheraton Ikeja. I don't know story behind the location where he found the snake. But the man was with snake just as pictured.

The man is standing at opebi and not maryland as the op claims. From the background pic I know cos i live around there, where on maryland has a blue duplex by the road side?

And i say it again he is a liar cos he lied about the location

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Man Caught His Wife And Her Boyfriend In His Room / More Pictures On World Most Amazing Borders / Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.