Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA (2514 Views)

Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV / Countering Nairaland PDP Lies And Propaganda. / Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA by madlatunji: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2015
goats
Re: In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA by lunaticfringe: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

[i]That recall of essays to discredit the appointments was grossly uncalled for. His motives are the reason for this thread. The appointments are spot on according to the people that matters.

Please my good sir, who are the people that matter? I hope you are not basing your arguments on what one deluded Ben okezie said?
Re: In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2015
chymystique:

You dont get my point.. You created this to reply barcanista and The nations newspaper abi?.. We expected you to tell us what we dont know already by refuting the claims against Mungono in the prev thread and not coming to tell us what PMB said.. By opening this thread we want to hear some new facts from you concerning the allegations. Prove to us those allegations against mungono is False.. Simple cool

So Nne, all the Articles written by Femi Aribisala for the Vanguard should be attributed to Vanguard Newspaper as their Opinion?

1 Like

Re: In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA by themilanway(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2015
OP,Stop taking a two timing,no principle,attention seeking,porridge begging man seriously.

His bias and lop sided research won't change the presidency till 2019.

How can you take a man that termed Jonathan"Noble"for taking a 25% cut from his salary then termed Buhari a"Fraud"for taking 50% cut of his salary serious?

Don't waste your time abeg.

1 Like

Re: In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Did anyone actually read these long stories.
Re: In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA by Dahveydson(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

That recall of essays to discredit the appointments was grossly uncalled for. His motives are the reason for this thread. The appointments are spot on according to the people that matters.

The recall of essays were posted on twitter yesterday too. Aren't you interested in the past records of the service chiefs?
Re: In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Yeah..very intelligent young man. APC really mourning that they lost him to PDP.

234GT:
Op you goofed big time. This is not a reply to Barcanista jare. God bless Barcanista, I love the guy no be small!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA by razid: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2015
@OP, you can never pacify those set of people. They have made up their minds to always oppose what the President does or not do. Were they not the one speculating that the new NSA would be Gen. AbdurRahman Danbazzau simply because he was seen accompanying the President to some occasion. As Yoruba would say "ota eni ki i pa odu oya" meaning one's enemy would never appreciate the size of the grasscutter one killed no matter how big it is.

They have been consumed by hatred because of their loss at the polls, so it is now difficult for them to think clearly. Following might help to shed more light on their warped condition:

Hatred is a special type of attitude. It is a deep aversion or revulsion. In this sense, it is a running away from something in a very profound way. It is also an ego trait that is very common in human beings.

Hatred is a way to shut down the mind to a degree, in order to handle overwhelming stress or trauma. One simply says “No” to the situation or person, and this revulsion or rejection is called hatred. In this regard, hatred is always a generalization and a false conclusion.

Another word for it may be prejudice, which takes a few incidents or qualities or a person or group or something else and then generalizes from it. Hatred is of this nature.

Our minds are designed to reason inductively. This means we can take a few facts, and we can generalize and draw conclusions based upon them. This is an important mental faculty. However, if the faculty is not well balanced with deductive reasoning and wisdom, which is a quality of doubting, confirming and re-affirming our conclusions, we often end up with judgment and then it turns easily to strong aversion and hatred.

Hatred is therefore a hardening of the mind and spirit in a direction of revulsion. Hatred is a form of neurosis, fixation, reversal and judgment. All of these words describe a type of mental illness that is always harmful for oneself and for others. If persisted in, it always leads to war with others and to disease in the body. (ref: http://drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/HATRED.htm)

To sum it up, @OP if you're like me, you'll just join me in dancing to this beautiful verse from one of Ebenezer Obey's songs that goes thus:

"Emi yoo maa jo ooooooooooooo
Emi yoo maa yo ooooooooooooo
Ota mi yo maa sare kiri"

Meaning I will continue to dance, and I will continue to rejoice; but my enemy will forever lacks direction. Cheers

1 Like

Re: In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA by Appleyard(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2015
skyface00:
God bless you Mr president

We are with you in the journey

We support every action to put end to BOKO HARM

Haters can relocate to another country

Another country would be too far, the lagoon is open for them to jump in.
Re: In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA by Appleyard(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

You must not be spoon fed all the time. The internet is for everyone and not the exclusive preserve of barcanista. Go check out stuffs for yourself. This is why many of you continued to be brainwashed by paid agents. While you sing aleluyah they smile to the bank.

Exactly! Trolls are everywhere trying to discredit the efforts of the president in the quest to turn around the devastating effects and carnage that was the hallmark of the Gej maladministration. Yet, some zombified internet passers-by can't see that what we are facing now is as a result of the unrivalled cluelessness and ineptitude administrative display of the previous 'madministration' called government spill over. And they expect Buhari, just only two months in the job, to turn around the effect of a wasted six years.

Nevertheless, the president must succeed, Nigeria would be up and doing again. And if the likes of barcanista and his fellow supporters of the drunk waterside ninconpoo doesn't like it, they are free to cross the borders and team up with ISIS.
Re: In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA by dustmalik: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Appleyard:

Another country would be too far, the lagoon is open for them to jump in.
Agreed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Riot In Port Harcourt / Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). / Photos: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Rashidi Yekini’s Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.