Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family (4012 Views)

PDP Convention: Call For Nairaland PDP To Endorse Her Candidates / Countering Nairaland PDP Lies And Propaganda. / In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2016
As a PDP person I find it sad that our Nairaland Chapter is divided between TonyeBarcanista camp and Biafran camp. I want both camps to unite and I'm suing for truce. I am from Edo state and I don't see any reason for disunity in the PDP family.

I am calling on Biafran supporters that are PDP members to forgive TonyeBarcanista because the Tonye that I know has always insisted that the only way there would be justice is for the PDP to present an Igbo man in its 2019 ticket. He wants Igbo advancement just like he wants his Ijaw and other tribes. I know him in person and know his weakness.

TonyeBarcanista should also let go of whatever ills he has against IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu and stay away from the Biafran affairs. He should stick to playing politics and promoting PDP. I know that he has some principles but he should stop putting writeup to swell APC and Buhari ego. We in PDP see him as a brain and an asset, a member of our umbrella family. Also, PDP supporters should stop attacking him. We need to build and unite and not destroy. It is obvious that APC people are happy whenever he seem to be on their side but enough is enough. Let me say that I was afraid that he would leave but he assured me that he isn't leaving and I'm glad he is keeping to his word. His Abia Experience was soothing.

Calling on Pro-PDP Biafran agitators and Barcanista to come together and sheath their swords.... We are one family.

Erunz

3 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2016
I think it's time we come together as one

1 Like

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Ecoterrorist Mizmycoli Truckpusher Anonimi firefire Engineerboat Temitemi1 Talktimi Dcomrade

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Warris dis?

3 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by fulanimafia: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin

Online and offline, the PDP is in pieces and the reason is not far fetched.

My regards to Ali Modu Shekau Sherriff, the Chairman and chief navigator of the party that was to rule for 60 years if not for a certain ineffectual buffoon.

13 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:
grin grin

My regards to Ali Modu Shekau Sherriff.
This should be a PDP affair bro.... Shift abeg!

1 Like

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Warris dis?
Calling for truce for all PDP members here on Nairaland.
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:
grin grin

My regards to Ali Modu Shekau Sherriff, the Chairman and chief navigator of the party that was to rule for 60 years if not for a certain ineffectual buffoon.
zombie sighted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by fulanimafia: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This should be a PDP affair bro.... Shift abeg!

You sef shift abeg bro...you're sitting on my freedom of speech.

13 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Warris dis?
Are you for or against PDP?
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
Truck ko truth ni...
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Truck ko truth ni...
Na you sabi
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Truckpusher(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:
grin grin

The real ineffectual buffoons are all from the North who had all the opportunity to make Nigeria great but opted to run a corrupt system of Governance which is the unitary system that doesn't guarantee sustainability, merit and handwork.

E remain small make you get sense sha!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista I will want you to apologise to those you think you have offended in anyway,
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

You sef shift abeg bro...you're sitting on my freedom of speech.
Shey your freedom na chair abi na mat? Oga shift before I provoke undecided

1 Like

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Truckpusher:
The real ineffectual buffoons are all from the North who had all the opportunity to make Nigeria great but opted to run a corrupt system of Governance which is the unitary system that doesn't guarantee sustainability, merit and handwork.

welcome brother,
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Obiodunukwe: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2016
This is desperation at its peak.

How can grown up men be behaving like this?

Seeking relevance on an online anonymous forum. Some of these people have no regular jobs but spend all their time trolling on the Internet

None of these guys has any genuine concern for national development or advancement

This is all for personal gains, an opportunity to escape poverty

Pathetic

erunz:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Seeking relevance on an online anonymous forum. Some of these people have no regular jobs but spend all their time trolling on the Internet

None of these guys has any genuine concern for national development or advancement

Pathetic

why are you pained, we have seen you that have concern for National development, but Aisha Rice have silenced your voice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Obiodunukwe: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Is this a planned and orchestrated attempt by Tonyebarcanista to once again eat the humble pie
Are you just the tool for this project?

Funny people lolzzzz

Never seen a person that flip flops as this guy

erunz:
TonyeBarcanista I will want you to apologise to those you think you have offended in anyway,

15 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by fulanimafia: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Truckpusher:

Correction. In the last 16 years of our failed democratic governance, southerners ruled for 14 years. You cannot demand accountability and good governance from jack-booted soldiers trained to kill and destroy - the same people that were the actors in our military regimes before 1999. Furthermore, the unitary system was promulgated by Ironsi, who is definitely not a northerner.

Now that that's cleared up, go your way Mr. Drugpusher as I have no time for petty regional and bigotry laced banter.

Swerve.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by omolobaojo(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2016
The worst PDP Government is better than this APC one-chance Government ooooooooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by dechriscool(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2016
A house divided among itself can't stand.Lets unite to move PDP forward.I rep PDP,no shaking tree.
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Obiodunukwe: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2016
The only thing that pains me is witnessing shameful behaviour by semi literates like you

Go and find a proper job instead of pandering to people who don't care about your existence

erunz:
why are you pained, we have seen you that have concern for National development, but Aisha Rice have silenced your voice.

9 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
oh....

Bros, you sef know say I never meant harm to anybody. Okrika people de quick provoke sometimes. I respect you a lot and I appreciate your truce move. Family war, communities clash, nations pick arms against each other but our determination for better living should call us to order whenever we oFfend people by our sincere, innocent and unintended harm actions.

To those that have been offended by me, let it slide... To those that offend me......I go still break una head o grin.... But seriously, I hold no ills against anyone or group.

#Power To The People

2 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by fulanimafia: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Shey your freedom na chair abi na mat? Oga shift before I provoke undecided

Stop derailing and start apologizing Mr. Man.

*lays mat and grabs popcorn*

P.S. 'let it slide' is not the same as 'I'm sorry'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by 1United1: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
As a PDP person I find it sad that our Nairaland Chapter is divided between TonyeBarcanista camp and Biafran camp. I want both camps to unite and I'm suing for truce. I am from Edo state and I don't see any reason for disunity in the PDP family.

I am calling on Biafran supporters that are PDP members to forgive TonyeBarcanista because the Tonye that I know has always insisted that the only way there would be justice is for the PDP to present an Igbo man in its 2019 ticket. He wants Igbo advancement just like he wants his Ijaw and other tribes. I know him in person and know his weakness.

TonyeBarcanista should also let go of whatever ills he has against IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu and stay away from the Biafran affairs. He should stick to playing politics and promoting PDP. I know that he has some principles but he should stop putting writeup to swell APC and Buhari ego. We in PDP see him as a brain and an asset, a member of our umbrella family. Also, PDP supporters should stop attacking him. We need to build and unite and not destroy. It is obvious that APC people are happy whenever he seem to be on their side but enough is enough. Let me say that I was afraid that he would leave but he assured me that he isn't leaving and I'm glad he is keeping to his word. His Abia Experience was soothing.

Calling on Pro-PDP Biafran agitators and Barcanista to come together and sheath their swords.... We are one family.

Erunz

You don't get it! To IPOB Youths, PDP and Biafra are intertwined...Anybody against PDP is also against IPOB Youths...

Even Nnamdi Kanu in his foolish days, used Radio Biafra to campaign for Jonathan and PDP...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by 1United1: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
oh....

Bros, you sef know say I never meant harm to anybody. Okrika people de quick provoke sometimes. I respect you a lot and I appreciate your truce move. Family war, communities clash, nations pick arms against each other but our determination for better living should call us to order whenever we oFfend people by our sincere, innocent and unintended harm actions.

To those that have been offended by me, let it slide... To those that offend me......I go still break una head o grin.... But seriously, I hold no ills against anyone or group.

#Power To The People

..And he eats the humble pie!

Confused lot!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Pathetic

Obiodunukwe:
Is this a planned and orchestrated attempt by Tonyebarcanista to once again eat the humble pie
Are you just the tool for this project?
Funny people lolzzzz
Never seen a person that flip flops as this guy
SMH..... You just de break bottle on top matter wey no affect you.

Oga you need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
oh....

#Power To The People
Thank you brother, you have spoken well and I believe everyone angered by your view will see reason to let it slide so we can move on. The growth of PDP and Nigeria is what we pray for. And by the grace of God it will be fruitful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by fulanimafia: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2016
1United1:

For where? He said let it slide a.k.a 'go to hell i've said what I've said, my opinion on Biafra is unchanged and Ijawland / SS is a no go area for iPod because you're only trying to use your support for Jonathan to blackmail us into joining your resource seeking scam'.

But the guy is smooth though cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2016
1United1:

Humility is a virtue.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by dechriscool(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

Stop derailing and start apologizing Mr. Man.

*lays mat and grabs popcorn*

P.S. 'let it slide' is not the same as 'I'm sorry'.
This pikin leave this thread before i do u strong thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M / (pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. / Declare Your Assets Now! Ikpeazu Charges Public Office Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.