Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Managing Boo And Your Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Managing Boo And Your Friends (615 Views)

When All Your Friends Are Girls And Feel Cool Chilling In Your House / True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) / A Boo And A Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Managing Boo And Your Friends by pinkpebbles(f): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2015
World War 3 almost broke out when I started dating. Each time my boo wanted for us to be together,my friends would also want me to hang out with them. Infact,it began to seem that my friends were jealous of my relationship and that boo did not like my friends. They were always upset when I was with either.It was hard to balance both of them and obviously I could not choose one because trust me, I can say that friends are more important because when boo leaves,you would need them and moreover,they were there before boo.
The fact is that there are two things that can kill your relationship very fast. It is either your career does that for you or your friends would.
Last week,we talked about managing your relationship and your career. This week,we are going to be talking about how to balance your relationship and your friends.
Firstly,always keep in touch with your friends. If you cannot see them because you spend so much time with boo,then try to call,text or even chat them up. Update yourself with what is happening in their lives. Make it look like you could give up anything to be with them but you are tied down somwhere. This way,they would feel important in your life.
Secondly,try to hang out with boo and friends at the same time......
Click link to continue reading:
http://parrothouz.com/2015/07/13/1-55/
Re: Managing Boo And Your Friends by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Managing Boo And Your Friends by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Na Managing director
Re: Managing Boo And Your Friends by gamaliel121(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Alright
Re: Managing Boo And Your Friends by Princecalm(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2015
the world really got problems, if you are without a boo your so called friends will make jest of you and when you finally get one, another problem surfaces.

2 Likes

Re: Managing Boo And Your Friends by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2015
noted.

well as for me,

i work through the week, during which my gf have all the time to spend with her friends, on weekends when i want to spend time with her, i expect her to make out that time for me.

if she dont and prefers to hang with her friends, i wont shout, of course i am upset but trust me, there is no way you will know. just that i may soon prefer spending time with my own friends more when she demands my attention. smiley
Re: Managing Boo And Your Friends by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Don't the friends have men of their own? I can't imagine keeping friends that do that to me. They need to get a life. Same thing with the man who'll act unreasonable when I have to hang out with friends. Boundaries!
Re: Managing Boo And Your Friends by misspicy(f): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2015
Am not the many friends person but I got me a BFF like that,i discovered that what she says about my relationships are always tru.if she is against my dating someone that relationship will not last.and vice versa.so I began to wonder if its a spiritual thing.
A trusted friend's view about a relationship matters

(1) (Reply)

Read Tips Every Long Distance Relationship Couples Should Adapt / This Is How We Can Have More Virgin Ladies. / Is There Anyone Here Who Loves Poem? Pls Appreciate This or criticize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.