Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed (8202 Views)

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by kolitos007: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2009
@olabowale
Whats a plonker, man? And oh, its Quran. Not Koran. There is world of diffrence between K and Q!
Hello MUPPET!!!

If you can go and check your English dictionary, Quran is also called Koran in ENGLISH!!! if you are not sure please go and look and defination of Quran in the English dictionary, don't try to out smart yourself in areas that surpasses your level of intelligence.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2009
Then it is safe to write your user name as Qolitos007, then? From now on, when I write Qolitos007, you should not say that I have bastardised your name. And you should tell everyone that I got the go ahead from you, since K is actually good as Q in Quran. Q must be good as K i Kolitos007, as well.

I am not a muppet afterall. Would you say? A muppet is a string controlled or a thing that does not control himself, because somebody else is doing the controlling. It is not everything that I read that I accept, without personal verification, when it is possible. For example, when some people postulated that black people are lessthan human, a person like you might have agreed, since it would have been in the most enlightened infrmation source(s) of its time. Something like the internet or dictionary, which had refered me. We see that that is not the case today, at least that Mr. Barackallah Hussaine Obama is the leared of the "free world."

And by the way Igbo people will not appreciate it if you write Egbo. And the Hausas will be upset if you call then Ausa. Definitely the Yorubas will not ike if if you say that they are Oruba! You see how wrong you could be when you refuse to accept correction?

Allah is Merciful. The one with the biggest noise about Koran instead of Quran, the proper name, happens to have K, the disputing alphabet as the start of his user name. I got you. And you know it.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by kolitos007: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2009
Then it is safe to write your user name as Qolitos007, then? From now on, when I write Qolitos007, you should not say that I have bastardised your name. And you should tell everyone that I got the go ahead from you, since K is actually good as Q in Quran. Q must be good as K i Kolitos007, as well.

I am not a muppet afterall. Would you say? A muppet is a string controlled or a thing that does not control himself, because somebody else is doing the controlling. It is not everything that I read that I accept, without personal verification, when it is possible. For example, when some people postulated that black people are lessthan human, a person like you might have agreed, since it would have been in the most enlightened infrmation source(s) of its time. Something like the internet or dictionary, which had refered me. We see that that is not the case today, at least that Mr. Barackallah Hussaine Obama is the leared of the "free world."

And by the way Igbo people will not appreciate it if you write Egbo. And the Hausas will be upset if you call then Ausa. Definitely the Yorubas will not ike if if you say that they are Oruba! You see how wrong you could be when you refuse to accept correction?

Allah is Merciful. The one with the biggest noise about Koran instead of Quran, the proper name, happens to have K, the disputing alphabet as the start of his user name. I got you. And you know it.

Muppet for your information does not refer to the same thing as a puppet, a muppet is a slang used in the UK to refer to someone who is just totally stupid in what they are saying. My piont meaning that Quran in English is the same as Koran, just as Epanyol is the same as spain.

All you are saying above is just stupid, some people say that black people are less than human, I don't know what planet you leave in mate, but if you have been told that then good luck to you, where I live black peopel do more and are highly respected around.

Stop living in a dream world and wake up mate, relgion is just the reason why the world is in such a mess, cus of people with supid theories like you

Mug!!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by savanaha: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
OLABOWALE

@Savanah: « #16 on: Today at 05:14:49 AM »

Quote from: Abuzola on Today at 01:13:05 AM
There is no single verse where jesus mentioned christianity but he advised his disciples to hold on to islam in d bible
You shoud have at least first show us from the pages of the Bible, where Jesus recommended Chrsitianity. Just like Moses didn't recommend Judaism, for sure Jesus didn't recommend, Judaism and Christianity. If you can show us otherwise, then shout at the top of your lung that we show you Islam which Jesus recommend in the pages of the Bible! We've always stated that we know the truth that still remain in the Bible from the messy lies of say Paul, and his companions.

Maybe before you start jumping down my throat for an answer help Abuzola answer the question I posited first. He made the comment that "Jesus advised his disciples to hold on to islam in the bible," and I would like to see for myself where that is. If you can't answer my initial question, let the person I asked answer it.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2009
@olabowale

please answer the questions I asked u in #11 and stop all this long stories.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Noetic2: « #11 on: June 11, 2009, 11:58 PM »
[Quote ]!
what do u mean by humaneness? what do u mean by good?
[/quote]

Good and the best of human qualities. If he was angry, he was not obnoxious. When correcting you he was not harsh. A very good story in Madina to illustrate my point;
A man walked into the mosque in Madina, while the Muslims were still in the company of the Prophet, after Salah. They were to the side of the mosque, when this ignorant man came and took out his manhood and urinated in the front part of the mosque. While he was still doing it, the companions who were there wanted to stop him and probably get vexed with him for doing it and particularly in the presence of the Noble prophet.

He, the prophet (AS) stopped them and tell them that they should let him finished. He informed a companion to get some water and throw it on the whole wetted place. This will dilute the urine and make the place acceptable again for salah. After the man had finished, he called the man to simply informed him that Masjid is used for 3 things; Salah, Reading Quran and Remembrance of Allah (Dhkir). This is the highest level of humaneness. He did not shame the man privately or publicly, but just civilly pointed to the man, without saying what he did was wrong, by not including urinating inside the masjid as one of the things it is used for.

[quote]
since u love and emulate mohammed this much, will u:

1. sleep with a 9 year old girl?

If I were the prophet and there was Aisha, yes. Why; read the ahadith that discussed it. The prophet saw Aisha twice as a gift to him, in his dream. Dream of prophets are always true. It is revelation.

Now am assuming that Aisha was 9 years old in the second yeatr of Hijr in Madina. When was Aish born; before her father became muslim or not, which was the first year of Islam in Makka? And there was Islam for 13 years in Makka before the Prophet and his companion (RA) Abu Bakr (the Bill Gates of Makka before Islam) went to Madina.

Now, I am intersted in younger women. If I live in a society that 9 is the minimum age of maturity, you bet, since my action will not be unusual for my cultural norms. In Africa 15 is more matured for the most part 21 of USA and the West. Yet 18 is the legal age in America. People marry well younger that the age of 18, you know. Your idea is not sound. Should we judging Makka and Madina of over 1400 years ago by the standard of New York City or London of 2009? In the days when makkans used to fight generational wars, it will be expected that people grow fast and die young, too. The Jews are still saying that the age of maturity is still 13 years to this day. Yet there was a time that 13 years old poeple were still in Elementary school, in Nigeria. Today, people as young as 15 are already High School Levers. Should we judge the 13 years old boy or girl of 1950 as retard because in 2009, 15 years olds are preparing to enter the University?

2. snatch ur son's daughter?

Uhh! Muhammad (AS) did not have a son who reached teenage years before death. All his daughter, except Fatima Zarah (RA) died before him! What are you talking about? Go read man and stop eating uo lies that they feed you!

3. kill apostates, because allah says so?

Moses killed people because Allah/Eloi said so! Whats the difference? Command is Command, man. Its I hear and Obey! (And I will not even talk about Jesus' intent to fight, except Allah did not permit him. Why would any purchase of Sword be necessary except there is a purpose for it?Considering that it was so important that you have to sell your few cloth to purchase a single SWORD!).

4. develop an animal-like sexual appetite?

Whats animal like sexual appetite, if we factor in David, the father of Jesus (Check your Jesus geneology) or Solomon who had 700 wives and 300 concubines? So that you dont accuse me of avoiding your question, which is all that you say, consider a man who has such supposed "animal like sexual appetite" should not stop at just whatever number he stopped; 11 or less. He would have married all the virgins and pretty women in town. Come to think of it, the Makkans offered him such a deal, so that he can stop attacking PAGANISM! Surprising that he turned it down, instead, but sticking to his Mission of Monotheism! What an animal like sexual appetite that didnt live up to its billing!

5. invade other nations when unprovoked?

And you did not give an example of such a nation. I will be looking forward to know which nation or people he fought unprovoked! And Moses a prophet who Allah/Eloi spoke to personally fought people all the way to "Israel, the "Promised land!"" Should Muhammad who looked up and resembled Moses fail to do so? I will still be expecting the name(s) of the "unprovoked nation(s)."

Watch hm, guys. Noetic will not be able to produce one in good conscience. I doubt if he has good conscience, though.

6. upgrade a local idol in yorubaland (sango, oya or obatala) to a divine status as GOD?

Among all the 360 idols around Kaaba, etc and the arab lands and tribe at large, no one of them "gods" is called Allah! Go study. The Arabs knew Allah existed as an Invincible and never to be represented "Deity/God. Surah Fil (The Elephant) incidence demonstrated t, without a single doubt. And this happened before Muhammad (AS) was born! Read, man and stop being so uninformed!

7. amputate, behead and flog people for sins, without practising forgiveness?

Read the Quran and you will see many verses where forgiveness is mentioned. Forgiveness is a real option in Islam, you know! Now that we have set the stage for the many "unfair punishments" that you listed above, could you tell me if any of the old prophets before Jesus practiced any of these, for the same or less offense, in degree that what Muhammad did?

If you don't know then I will ask you to wonder what prompted the Jews to bring the "prostitute" to Jesus for judgement? She is a prostitute, which means that she is not married! A married woman will never be stoned to death, in Islam!

Finally, only to amuse myself and hopefully to awaken your coscience; After Jesus saved the woman from being killed for adultery, was there a woman or man with the Israelite community who died for the same offense? Didn't Jesus say that he came to uphold the Laws and the Prophets?

Where is the congruency between upholding the laws and the prophets and turning around to legislate against the most Important Prophet to the Children of Israel's code of sexual conduct? Lets think just for a moment, where the honesty of saying and acting upon it is, here?

8. marry off ur 6 year old daughter to someone?

Which one of his daughters are you talking about? Give me name or names, please. I want to learn from you, if you know anything I dont know! And knowledge is not by age. And Islamic knowledge is not restricted to the muslims, only. But Iman of Islam is!

PS. Dont go into a long story, just answer my questions.

I did, already. Now consider the "aloo apa gbe" of the yoruba culture. It is long and full of information. Thats how people talk. People give many instances to support their intended statement. Learn that, so that you may use it in the future.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Tudor4(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2009
Can't you read? They said NO LONG STORY. . .chai!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Savana: « #35 on: Yesterday at 07:28:05 PM »  

OLABOWALE

@Savanah: « #16 on: Today at 05:14:49 AM »  

Quote from: Abuzola on Today at 01:13:05 AM
There is no single verse where jesus mentioned christianity but he advised his disciples to hold on to islam in d bible
You shoud have at least first show us from the pages of the Bible, where Jesus recommended Chrsitianity. Just like Moses didn't recommend Judaism, for sure Jesus didn't recommend, Judaism and Christianity. If you can show us otherwise, then shout at the top of your lung that we show you Islam which Jesus recommend in the pages of the Bible! We've always stated that we know the truth that still remain in the Bible from the messy lies of say Paul, and his companions.

Maybe before you start jumping down my throat for an answer help Abuzola answer the question I posited first. He made the comment that "Jesus advised his disciples to hold on to islam in the bible," and I would like to see for myself where that is. If you can't answer my initial question, let the person I asked answer it.

Abuzola already answered your question. It is unfortunate that you dod not reflect upon the statement he made. When you want to negate a thing, it is no necessary that you say I did not do it for example. You can negate it by saying, it does not fit my personality/morality or my Modus Operandi to do such a thing.

Now there are many verses of the New Testament which clearly expressed, without anyone reading any meaning to it, except what you see in from of you that Jesus claimed that God and Lord to serve is One Single Lord. He and his listeners have this same God and Lord, which means it was not Jesus that is that Lord God! He prayed, cried, begged, wept that his disciples reported, in his effort to have his "wishes" answered! And in the long run, it is the Will of that Lord God that prevailed! Jesus cant on one hand asked himself to let his own "will" be done, and yet on the other hand it is also his own "Will" as the other Jesus that prevailed over the Jesus that asked!

And we read that he said in the Lord's prayer that "thine will be done",which means Willingly Submitting to that Entity in Heaven whom he prayed to in "the Lord's prayer!" Would it no be crazy for a man be praying to himself, willing confessing without being forced to submit to his own will as a different parson, who is in the Bedroom, while he was making this statement sitting in his car, outside the house ready to pull away to visit a frend downtown?

This is crazy. No? If you agree that willingly agreeing that the "Will" of the One in Heaven is accepted by Jesus and his followers when he read the Lord's prayer, he had demostrated that notonly that he was a Muslim of his own kind and type at that time. But he had told everyone else who would follow him to be Muslims, too, by submitting, the same way he did.

Shall we not remember that he prayed by prostrating hs face, at least twice in the Garden of Geshemane? Please read the Bible, again, considering that Eloi (please pronounce it) is a varient of Allah by accent/different tongue only! It is Eloi that he said, at the time he could have said Aba (father) or Jehovah or Yahweh!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Tudor: Please give me a full description of the people you belong to. I want a very short story that will capture their essence: origin and history of how the arrived in the present place where they are today. There warrior history, mariages, music, etc. I wanna see how short your story will be and that will give any person a good and vivid picture f your people.

I am a yoruba and even though an not a tribalist, I will be disappointed if you have yoruba blood flowing in you. You tend to be so tangental to what Yoruba people should be. (LOL; I hate to do this to this Island hopper!).

If you are a yoruba, I apologise in advance. But am still harboring hope that you are not! Your problematic ideas, as an atheist should belong to some other "human" tribe!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Tudor4(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2009
Olabowale in addition to being an islamist, you're also a TRIBALIST!
I regard myself as a nigerian and it'll never change no matter the country i go. . .
Sorry to disappoint you but i'm yoruba
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Kolitos007: Thank God that I dont live in England. So your Moppet jive is just that! Its like a Yoruba man saying to a person who is in his home country as Ode! Or something like that! It will mean zero to him. Thats what you Mug's calling me a Moppet means. Really.

England is broke, and so there are many people they are now using to try to prop it up st that it does not completely disintegrate. Its a good thing I didn't school there! I have always disliked their archaic ways.

You will not mind me using Q for your name since K is replaceable by it? Am just asking. I did not want to offend you, MUG! Thats a good word (MUG), No?

@Tudor: LOL. You didnt! I was praying so hard that you aint Yoruba! That you aint even Nigeria! That you aint even part of the bloodline of Adam! Are you part of Adam and Eve's bloodline? Say no, Tudor! You just can't be!

In my tribalist quality, I married a non Yoruba woman! and most of my friends and associates are not even Nigerians. Look at the person am talking about myself to: a common descendant of "ape"! Thats what the Atheist said they came from, being evolutionist in thought! You can't be from Adam if you dont accept his being a creation. Humans are the children of Adam and Eve. At least the majority of mankind take this position. Except just a few of you who deny this overwhelming situation, yet you say like therest of us, who number between 95 to 99 percent, at least.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2009
and I innocently and sincerely asked Kolitos007 what is a plonker. He failed to remind himself to tell me. Instead he is defining Moppet to me.I didnt ask you about Moppet man. I said plonker!

Alhamdullah that my generation and the place that I live in aredifferent from your butt hangin, pant dragging, (probably earring wearing and tattooed body) wanna be.

Tell me what plonker is and let me hear word, man!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by kolitos007: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2009
and I innocently and sincerely asked Kolitos007 what is a plonker. He failed to remind himself to tell me. Instead he is defining Moppet to me.I didnt ask you about Moppet man. I said plonker!

Alhamdullah that my generation and the place that I live in aredifferent from your butt hangin, pant dragging, (probably earring wearing and tattooed body) wanna be.

Tell me what plonker is and let me hear word, man!

Well the reason why I have defined Moppet for you its because a plonker is a nice way of calling you a moppet, does that help. So me calling a plonker is cus I find you funny and you amuse me.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Tudor4(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2009
Olabowale, olabowale whether you like it or not i'm yoruba from the great state of LAGOS and we're BROTHERS from the same ape. . .
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by babs787(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2009
Olabowale, olabowale whether you like it or not i'm yoruba from the great state of LAGOS and[b] we're BROTHERS from the same ape[/b]. . .

Brothers from the same ape shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic2: « #11 on: June 11, 2009, 11:58 PM » 
Good and the best of human qualities. If he was angry, he was not obnoxious. When correcting you he was not harsh. A very good story in Madina to illustrate my point;
A man walked into the mosque in Madina, while the Muslims were still in the company of the Prophet, after Salah. They were to the side of the mosque, when this ignorant man came and took out his manhood and urinated in the front part of the mosque. While he was still doing it, the companions who were there wanted to stop him and probably get vexed with him for doing it and particularly in the presence of the Noble prophet.

He, the prophet (AS) stopped them and tell them that they should let him finished. He informed a companion to get some water and throw it on the whole wetted place. This will dilute the urine and make the place acceptable again for salah. After the man had finished, he called the man to simply informed him that Masjid is used for 3 things; Salah, Reading Quran and Remembrance of Allah (Dhkir). This is the highest level of humaneness. He did not shame the man privately or publicly, but just civilly pointed to the man, without saying what he did was wrong, by not including urinating inside the masjid as one of the things it is used for.

I can safely state that u are an ignorant and uneducated person.

did I not ask u not to resort to long and meaningless rhetorics?

If I were the prophet and there was Aisha, yes. Why; read the ahadith that discussed it. The prophet saw Aisha twice as a gift to him, in his dream. Dream of prophets are always true. It is revelation.

Now am assuming that Aisha was 9 years old in the second yeatr of Hijr in Madina. When was Aish born; before her father became muslim or not, which was the first year of Islam in Makka? And there was Islam for 13 years in Makka before the Prophet and his companion (RA) Abu Bakr (the Bill Gates of Makka before Islam) went to Madina.

Now, I am intersted in younger women. If I live in a society that 9 is the minimum age of maturity, you bet, since my action will not be unusual for my cultural norms. In Africa 15 is more matured for the most part 21 of USA and the West. Yet 18 is the legal age in America. People marry well younger that the age of 18, you know. Your idea is not sound. Should we judging Makka and Madina of over 1400 years ago by the standard of New York City or London of 2009? In the days when makkans used to fight generational wars, it will be expected that people grow fast and die young, too. The Jews are still saying that the age of maturity is still 13 years to this day. Yet there was a time that 13 years old poeple were still in Elementary school, in Nigeria. Today, people as young as 15 are already High School Levers. Should we judge the 13 years old boy or girl of 1950 as retard because in 2009, 15 years olds are preparing to enter the University?

This is ridiculous.

when u think of a girl repeatedly before u sleep, u are bound to dream of her. mohammed cannot hide under this figment of lie. mohammed was simply infatuated to a 9 year old girl, and since allah approved all forms of evil including, beheading, amputation and endless killings, it wasnt hard for allah to allow mohammed sexually assault a 9 year old girl.

what are the qualities of a prophet? is mohammed a prophet? did he perform any miracles? did he make any prophecies?
This is a raw display of ignorance.

Uhh! Muhammad (AS) did not have a son who reached teenage years before death. All his daughter, except Fatima Zarah (RA) died before him! What are you talking about? Go read man and stop eating uo lies that they feed you!

Are u denying that mohammed snatched his adopted son's wife?

Moses killed people because Allah/Eloi said so! Whats the difference? Command is Command, man. Its I hear and Obey! (And I will not even talk about Jesus' intent to fight, except Allah did not permit him. Why would any purchase of Sword be necessary except there is a purpose for it?Considering that it was so important that you have to sell your few cloth to purchase a single SWORD!).

whats the basis of comparing moses to mohammed? And for ur information, Jesus NEVER knew allah.

allah is an arabian idol, JESUS is GOD.

Whats animal like sexual appetite, if we factor in David, the father of Jesus (Check your Jesus geneology) or Solomon who had 700 wives and 300 concubines? So that you dont accuse me of avoiding your question, which is all that you say, consider a man who has such supposed "animal like sexual appetite" should not stop at just whatever number he stopped; 11 or less. He would have married all the virgins and pretty women in town. Come to think of it, the Makkans offered him such a deal, so that he can stop attacking PAGANISM! Surprising that he turned it down, instead, but sticking to his Mission of Monotheism! What an animal like sexual appetite that didnt live up to its billing!

what explanation do u have for his animal-like sexual appetite, that allowed him to SHAMELESSLY sleep with common slaves?

And you did not give an example of such a nation. I will be looking forward to know which nation or people he fought unprovoked! And Moses a prophet who Allah/Eloi spoke to personally fought people all the way to "Israel, the "Promised land!"" Should Muhammad who looked up and resembled Moses fail to do so? I will still be expecting the name(s) of the "unprovoked nation(s)."

Watch hm, guys. Noetic will not be able to produce one in good conscience. I doubt if he has good conscience, though.

This is ridiculous.

What EXACTLY did the inhabitants of mecca and medina do to mohammed before he waged war against them? He killed them simply because they refused to elevate a local arabian idol called allah, its wife allat and 3 daughters to a GOD status.

Among all the 360 idols around Kaaba, etc and the arab lands and tribe at large, no one of them "gods" is called Allah! Go study. The Arabs knew Allah existed as an Invincible and never to be represented "Deity/God. Surah Fil (The Elephant) incidence demonstrated t, without a single doubt. And this happened before Muhammad (AS) was born! Read, man and stop being so uninformed!

allah is a local arabian god who had a wife and 3 daughters.  Can u produce ANY historical evidence excluding ur koran, to suggest that allah was not a local idol elevated by mohammed?

Read the Quran and you will see many verses where forgiveness is mentioned. Forgiveness is a real option in Islam, you know! Now that we have set the stage for the many "unfair punishments" that you listed above, could you tell me if any of the old prophets before Jesus practiced any of these, for the same or less offense, in degree that what Muhammad did?

Lets have a deal.

For every koranic verse u produce that preaches forgiveness, I will produce 5 that does not. deal?

If you don't know then I will ask you to wonder what prompted the Jews to bring the "prostitute" to Jesus for judgement? She is a prostitute, which means that she is not married! A married woman will never be stoned to death, in Islam!

Finally, only to amuse myself and hopefully to awaken your coscience; After Jesus saved the woman from being killed for adultery, was there a woman or man with the Israelite community who died for the same offense? Didn't Jesus say that he came to uphold the Laws and the Prophets?

Where is the congruency between upholding the laws and the prophets and turning around to legislate against the most Important Prophet to the Children of Israel's code of sexual conduct? Lets think just for a moment, where the honesty of saying and acting upon it is, here?

Which one of his daughters are you talking about? Give me name or names, please. I want to learn from you, if you know anything I dont know! And knowledge is not by age. And Islamic knowledge is not restricted to the muslims, only. But Iman of Islam is!

I did, already. Now consider the "aloo apa gbe" of the yoruba culture. It is long and full of information. Thats how people talk. People give many instances to support their intended statement. Learn that, so that you may use it in the future.

all of these are meaningless semantics. You answered NONE of my questions.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 3:08am On Jun 14, 2009
@Noetic « #47 on: Yesterday at 11:48:26 PM » After this, I will not respond to you, because you don't have manners and capacity to think.

I can safely state that u are an ignorant and uneducated person.

Its your mouth. Say what you want, rightly or wrongly.

did I not ask u not to resort to long and meaningless rhetorics?

I wonder what is the main essence of the Christian Bible, except to say that Jesus is part of the trinity and a savior? Yet it is voluminous! At worst, I had copied the style of the Bible; long and meaningless rhethorics! I am in good company, I will say.

[Quote]
This is ridiculous.
[/quote]

Ridiculous like the Bible where 1 plus 1 plus 1 is equal to 1.

when u think of a girl repeatedly before u sleep, u are bound to dream of her.

Shameful exampe! Are you married to a girl? Why the heck you are think about her, after Jesus "don lay down the Kricking law" against it? You see, you have committed fornication by your thought! No salvation for you. Your heart is filthy!

mohammed cannot hide under this figment of lie.

The psychoanalyst is at work, in2009 dealing with a 6th Century issue! Smart man on campus. The liar is the denier of truth; you, noetic!

mohammed was simply infatuated to a 9 year old girl, and since allah approved all forms of evil including, beheading, amputation and endless killings, it wasnt hard for allah to allow mohammed sexually assault a 9 year old girl.

And jehoovah or Yahweh or Jesus the god did not do better, either. I think he did worse. Take a look at the OT; Where should I begin? I am sure you will be trying to shamelessly put a spin on it.

what are the qualities of a prophet? is mohammed a prophet? did he perform any miracles? did he make any prophecies?
This is a raw display of ignorance.

Ignorance is your first, Middle and last names, if you consider that it is written in the Quran that more people will be non Muslim, that there are muslims at any given time! Other people who can deal with your ignorance, somebody who has your time (not me) will rspond to you more elaborately.

[Quote]
Are u denying that mohammed snatched his adopted son's wife?
[/quote]

Woody Allen married a younger woman. Mia Farros' adopted daughter named Soon Yii. Adoption is what you say with your mouth in your desire. There is no blood relationship. None whatsoever. Are you familiar with adoption? Obviously not, since you don't know that there is no blood relationship!

But I want people to read your nitial question in the previous post that waranted by response, that you just gave this wishy washy half stepping sleep walking of an observation as a response. Allah cancelled adoption by Muhammad's marriage to Zainab. That was the process Allah chose.

[Quote]
whats the basis of comparing moses to mohammed? And for ur information, Jesus NEVER knew allah.
[/quote]

Moses and Muhammad died naturally. They were not hanged. They both married and had children. Their people accepted them as their leaders, etc! And is an idol in heaven, since Muhammad (AS) went to heaven and came back? If it was an idol that is in heaven, then know that Jesus as he is in heaven is with idol, too. Your words, man. I am just repeating your dilutional statement to darn you. Just maybe your conscience or consciousness may be awaken! You are a strange man. And Yoruba produced all kind. You are a "one of a kind."

allah is an arabian idol, JESUS is GOD.

And Eloi is what now, if Jesus is God, according to your statement above? Are there more than One God? If Jesusi God, then he must have called on an idol while on the cross! You never cease to amaze me.

[Quote]
what explanation do u have for his animal-like sexual appetite, that allowed him to SHAMELESSLY sleep with common slaves?
[/quote]

Have you had sex, man? You must be married to do it. Otherwise you are a great sinner by fornicating! Which slave he slept with? I remember discussing this issue with $Osisi. I said that the whole of Makka tribes offered their best women. He turned them down. He was a virgin until he married twice married older woman. He did not accept proposals from women, who offered themselves to him, in Madina. What a shameless sexual person can do that?

You need help, man. May Allah give you conscience, first, so that you can stop lying this badly. Many people don't think with their head and mind! They get all worked up with raging emotion.

[Quote]
This is ridiculous.
[/quote]

True to form. You did not disappoint me. I told the NL people to watch for your chickening response, and you did exactly that on a Q!

[quote[
What EXACTLY did the inhabitants of mecca and medina do to mohammed before he waged war against them? He killed them simply because they refused to elevate a local arabian idol called allah, its wife allat and 3 daughters to a GOD status.
[/quote]

Give us evidence. Without evidence, its all smoke without any flame or fire!

[Quote]
allah is a local arabian god who had a wife and 3 daughters. Can u produce ANY historical evidence excluding ur koran, to suggest that allah was not a local idol elevated by mohammed?

If I do, whats your wager? I will let you choose.

[Quote]
Lets have a deal.
[/quote]

Reluctantly, just to darn you, I am game.

{quote]
For every koranic verse u produce that preaches forgiveness, I will produce 5 that does not. deal?
[/quote]

So if you lose, what is it that you are willing to give up? Will you give up your three turguts? Turgut means fake god!

[Quote]
all of these are meaningless semantics. You answered NONE of my questions.

Am sure I didn't since you worship 3 gods and say to me that its One God. Nothing in your mind is actually a reality. How could I have answered any of your questions? I worship 1 God. You worship 3. Its the number game. 3 must be more and probably srong than 1, wont you say?

I was already determined not to respond to you, until you throw this challenge of Mercy and its opposite. I will be waiting to see what you do. I will start with Surah Fatihah, and I want you to show me how many non-forgiving verses. We will move on to Surah Baqarah, and methodically provide a tabulated list of verses in each chapter. When you are the loser in this challenge, I hope you will do the best thing for people like you?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by dexmond: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2009
Seriously; there is no "infidel" as a word in Quran. But there is "infidel" as a word in Timothy, a book in the Bible!

And as what Jesus said, as listed in your post above, none of them is doable. You Dexmond can't do any of them and you know it! No christian have done a single one of them. Its all a pipe dream. So dream on, bloke.

No one will allow a big mother (big strong man) to slap him deaf and foolishly turn the other cheek. Thats what your Bible said, aint it? Smart people do the scooby doo out of there!

No one will give his/her last cloth to anyone. He/she will be nude in the buff, like a jail bird before he gets the jumpers! You guys lie too much. Whats so surprising is that you have no shame about lying!

As to Prophet Muhammad (AS) and the Quran, I see what is natural and has been the condition of humans, throughout history. But what you also blindly and ignorantly omit is the forgiveness! Muslim is permitted to take revenge. But not to overdue it. An eye for an eye, like Moses. It is not all the time, because you are permitted to forgive, completely without any revenge. Open your heart to knowledge man. Don't be like the Donkey. Or the Ostrich with the head buried in the sand!

@ Olabowale
What does the arabic word "Kafir" mean?

You said Jesus's teaching is not "doable", If I accept for the sake of this argument, The teachings are good in theory compared to the teachings of your prophet.

Your admittance of jesus's teaching as not been "doable" is an indirect agreement that there is no salvation in islam. The coming of Jesus was to deliver the people from the "Nature of Sin". You said that the teachings of Jesus are contrary to the "natural". "She shall bring forth a son and thou shall call his name jesus for he shall save his pople from their sins Matthew 1:21"

But your prophet came and added fuel to the already depraved nature that jesus came to restore by approving rape, caravan-robbing, murder, ethnic cleansing, unforgiveness etc.

No wonder that allah's messenger said every muslim must surely enter hell.

Sura Maryam 19:70-72
And certainly we know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein.  Not one of you but will pass over it (hell): this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.  But we shall save those who guarded against evil, and we shall leave the wrongdoers therein, (humbled) to their knees.

SAHIH AL-BUKHARI
… Anas then said, "Muhammad talked to us saying, 'On the Day of Resurrection THE PEOPLE will surge with each other like waves, and then they will come to Adam and say, 'Please intercede for us with your Lord.'…
They would come to me and I would say, 'I am for that.' Then I will ask for my Lord's permission, and it will be given, and then He will inspire me to praise Him with such praises as I do not know now. So I will praise Him with those praises and will fall down, prostrate before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for your will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' And then it will be said, 'Go and take out of Hell (Fire) all those who have faith in their hearts, equal to the weight of a barley grain.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down (prostrate) before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' It will be said, 'Go and take out of it all those who have faith in their hearts equal to the weight of a small ant or a mustard seed.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down in prostration before Him. It will be said, 'O, Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers!' Then He will say, 'Go and take out (all those) in whose hearts there is faith even to the lightest, lightest mustard seed. (Take them) out of the Fire.' I will go and do so."' …
Anas told me the same as he told you and said that the prophet added, 'I then return for a fourth time and praise Him similarly and prostrate before Him. He asks me the same as he did, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request): and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, allow me to intercede for whoever said, 'None has the right to be worshiped except Allah.' Then Allah will say, 'By my Power, and my Majesty, and by My Supremacy, and by My Greatness, I will take out of Hell (Fire) whoever said: 'None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.'" (Volume 9, Book 93, number 601)

Why will you Olabowale and other Muslims  continue to follow Islam seeing you will eventually end in hell? or do you think that Jesus's virgin birth, his been a spirit from God and his ability to perform miracles which the quran attested to is for nothing (S. 3:45,47) ? The purpose is to convince you that He is the Messiah and that by believing him and following his teachings, you might not go to hell at all.

Jesus said in John 14:6
I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2009
Hilarious, u did well by eliminating some part of the hadith and joining it with another one to achieve ur goal
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2009
Quran 4:147-148 Refute ur claim' bad muslims will be in hell and The prophet, muslim and ALLAH will intercede for them
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2009
There is a hadith on that (intercession)
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic « #47 on: Yesterday at 11:48:26 PM » After this, I will not respond to you, because you don't have manners and capacity to think.
Its your mouth. Say what you want, rightly or wrongly.

I wonder what is the main essence of the Christian Bible, except to say that Jesus is part of the trinity and a savior? Yet it is voluminous! At worst, I had copied the style of the Bible; long and meaningless rhethorics! I am in good company, I will say.

Ridiculous like the Bible where 1 plus 1 plus 1 is equal to 1.

Shameful exampe! Are you married to a girl? Why the heck you are think about her, after Jesus "don lay down the Kricking law" against it? You see, you have committed fornication by your thought! No salvation for you. Your heart is filthy!

The psychoanalyst is at work, in2009 dealing with a 6th Century issue! Smart man on campus. The liar is the denier of truth; you, noetic!

And jehoovah or Yahweh or Jesus the god did not do better, either. I think he did worse. Take a look at the OT; Where should I begin? I am sure you will be trying to shamelessly put a spin on it.

Ignorance is your first, Middle and last names, if you consider that it is written in the Quran that more people will be non Muslim, that there are muslims at any given time! Other people who can deal with your ignorance, somebody who has your time (not me) will rspond to you more elaborately.

Woody Allen married a younger woman. Mia Farros' adopted daughter named Soon Yii. Adoption is what you say with your mouth in your desire. There is no blood relationship. None whatsoever. Are you familiar with adoption? Obviously not, since you don't know that there is no blood relationship!

But I want people to read your nitial question in the previous post that waranted by response, that you just gave this wishy washy half stepping sleep walking of an observation as a response. Allah cancelled adoption by Muhammad's marriage to Zainab. That was the process Allah chose.

Moses and Muhammad died naturally. They were not hanged. They both married and had children. Their people accepted them as their leaders, etc! And is an idol in heaven, since Muhammad (AS) went to heaven and came back? If it was an idol that is in heaven, then know that Jesus as he is in heaven is with idol, too. Your words, man. I am just repeating your dilutional statement to darn you. Just maybe your conscience or consciousness may be awaken! You are a strange man. And Yoruba produced all kind. You are a "one of a kind."

And Eloi is what now, if Jesus is God, according to your statement above? Are there more than One God? If Jesusi God, then he must have called on an idol while on the cross! You never cease to amaze me.

Have you had sex, man? You must be married to do it. Otherwise you are a great sinner by fornicating! Which slave he slept with? I remember discussing this issue with $Osisi. I said that the whole of Makka tribes offered their best women. He turned them down. He was a virgin until he married twice married older woman. He did not accept proposals from women, who offered themselves to him, in Madina. What a shameless sexual person can do that?

You need help, man. May Allah give you conscience, first, so that you can stop lying this badly. Many people don't think with their head and mind! They get all worked up with raging emotion.

True to form. You did not disappoint me. I told the NL people to watch for your chickening response, and you did exactly that on a Q!

If I do, whats your wager? I will let you choose.

Reluctantly, just to darn you, I am game.

{quote]
Am sure I didn't since you worship 3 gods and say to me that its One God. Nothing in your mind is actually a reality. How could I have answered any of your questions? I worship 1 God. You worship 3. Its the number game. 3 must be more and probably srong than 1, wont you say?

I was already determined not to respond to you, until you throw this challenge of Mercy and its opposite. I will be waiting to see what you do. I will start with Surah Fatihah, and I want you to show me how many non-forgiving verses. We will move on to Surah Baqarah, and methodically provide a tabulated list of verses in each chapter. When you are the loser in this challenge, I hope you will do the best thing for people like you?

As usual u keep running in circles.

So when eventually I defeat ur misconceptions about koranic "forgiveness", will u give up ur worship of the idolatry arabian allah?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2009
First, make the effort. I am already prepared to humiliate you. Then I want to see how the whole Yoruba christians fit Olodumare to God the Father!

Yet Eledumare, before Christianity crawled with its heavy hand to the land of my blood, is a word to mean their "God; Ceator." I wonder why your mind can't wrap around the idea that the Arabs, too, like every people except the atheist, and his kind, knew and accept that a Creator, Eledumare in Yoruba's pre Christians, Pre Muslims, existe?

What name did your pagan forefathers called their Creator, before Christianity entered the hearts of their descendants; you and those who are chritians in your bloodline?

Was Eledumare one of them? Now that you are christians, is Eledumare not acceptable to mean Creator in Yoruba language, any longer? In the long run, I beliee you will come to your senses.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
olabowale:

First, make the effort. I am already prepared to humiliate you. Then I want to see how the whole Yoruba christians fit Olodumare to God the Father!

Yet Eledumare, before Christianity crawled with its heavy hand to the land of my blood, is a word to mean their "God; Ceator." I wonder why your mind can't wrap around the idea that the Arabs, too, like every people except the atheist, and his kind, knew and accept that a Creator, Eledumare in Yoruba's pre Christians, Pre Muslims, existe?

What name did your pagan forefathers called their Creator, before Christianity entered the hearts of their descendants; you and those who are chritians in your bloodline?

Was Eledumare one of them? Now that you are christians, is Eledumare not acceptable to mean Creator in Yoruba language, any longer? In the long run, I beliee you will come to your senses.
I am allergic to incessant RUBBISH.

When I defeat u in this contest, will u give up worshipping the arabian idol called allah? YES or NO.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
@Noetic: You are plainly, "the Rubbish!"

Only a human with ostrich head in the sand syndrome thinks like you! I simply ask you, (Dumb Waiter), if its now out of fashion to use Eledumare for Creator, now that you are a Christian? Your slick Willie self can answer yes or no! It is clear that Oduduwa used to say Eledumare, when refering to his Creator!

Now, was there a Yoruba idol named Eledumare? You need a good lesson in your culture, Yoruba. Then you need a good lesson in Judeo-Christian culture, first, before you graduate to receiving lectures in the Ph. D. Program of human civilization; Islamic Culture!

Now, if there is an idol called "Allah", I will leave Islam! Now if I can show you that you worship three gods; The unidentified holy ghost, then the human god Jesus son of Mary nd then Father who is not complete, according to you without having the other two gods, will you do the right thing and get out of "filth" because of the "blood associations, like the way the "Ogun worshippers do with dog beheading, or te Shango worshippers with their Palm oil stained clothings?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: You are plainly, "the Rubbish!"

Only a human with ostrich head in the sand syndrome thinks like you! I simply ask you, (Dumb Waiter), if its now out of fashion to use Eledumare for Creator, now that you are a Christian? Your slick Willie self can answer yes or no! It is clear that Oduduwa used to say Eledumare, when refering to his Creator!

Now, was there a Yoruba idol named Eledumare? You need a good lesson in your culture, Yoruba. Then you need a good lesson in Judeo-Christian culture, first, before you graduate to receiving lectures in the Ph. D. Program of human civilization; Islamic Culture!

Now, if there is an idol called "Allah", I will leave Islam! Now if I can show you that you worship three gods; The unidentified holy ghost, then the human god Jesus son of Mary nd then Father who is not complete, according to you without having the other two gods, will you do the right thing and get out of "filth" because of the "blood associations, like the way the "Ogun worshippers do with dog beheading, or te Shango worshippers with their Palm oil stained clothings?

I am not interested in all this rhetoric. Neither am I interested in ur attempt to change the subject of discourse. Lets start with forgiveness according to allah in the koran then we can move on to trinity and allah's historical antecedents.

When I show u 5 verses in ur koran that preaches against forgiveness for every ONE verse u show me that preaches forgiveness. what will u do to compensate for ur defeat? will u abandon allah, and come to Jesus? YES or NO
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by littleb(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2009
@dexmond
But your prophet came and added fuel to the already depraved nature that jesus came to restore by approving rape, caravan-robbing, murder, ethnic cleansing, unforgiveness etc.

Kindly present a proof to this

No wonder that allah's messenger said every muslim must surely enter hell.

Sura Maryam 19:70-72
And certainly we know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein. [b]Not one of you but will pass over it (hell)[/b]: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished. But we shall save those who guarded against evil, and we shall leave the wrongdoers therein, (humbled) to their knees.

dexmond, try to get details from those who understand it. Though, there are several propangandists and antislamists who claim this verse to mean all muslims will enter hell fire. Have you ever ponder over it that Quran describe and proof it loudly in many places that believers and good-doers will enter paradise, very prevalent in many verses of the Quran. On this particular verse, if you yourself read the verse semantically, is there no difference between enter and pass. The meaning of passing over the hell is well describe in the hadith. The passing on the of judgement is crossing the bridge of sirat in which under it is hell. Ability to cross to the bridge easily will depends on our good deeds. Some will fall into hell because of thier bad deeds, in which prophet Muhammad will intercede for them after a while. Just go through the ffg hadiths for details:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Some people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He said, "Do you crowd and squeeze each other on looking at the sun when it is not hidden by clouds?" They replied, "No, Allah's Apostle." He said, "Do you crowd and squeeze each other on looking at the moon when it is full and not hidden by clouds?" They replied, No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "So you will see Him (your Lord) on the Day of Resurrection similarly Allah will gather all the people and say, 'Whoever used to worship anything should follow that thing. 'So, he who used to worship the sun, will follow it, and he who used to worship the moon will follow it, and he who used to worship false deities will follow them; and then only this nation (i.e., Muslims) will remain, including their hypocrites. Allah will come to them in a shape other than they know and will say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'We seek refuge with Allah from you. This is our place; (we will not follow you) till our Lord comes to us, and when our Lord comes to us, we will recognize Him.

Then Allah will come to then in a shape they know and will say, "I am your Lord.' They will say, '(No doubt) You are our Lord,' and they will follow Him. Then a bridge will be laid over the (Hell) Fire." Allah's Apostle added, "I will be the first to cross it. And the invocation of the Apostles on that Day, will be 'Allahukka Sallim, Sallim (O Allah, save us, save us!),' and over that bridge there will be hooks Similar to the thorns of As Sa'dan (a thorny tree). Didn't you see the thorns of As-Sa'dan?" The companions said, "Yes, O Allah's Apostle." He added, "So the hooks over that bridge will be like the thorns of As-Sa-dan except that their greatness in size is only known to Allah. These hooks will snatch the people according to their deeds. Some people will be ruined because of their evil deeds, and some will be cut into pieces and fall down in Hell, but will be saved afterwards, when Allah has finished the judgments among His slaves, and intends to take out of the Fire whoever He wishes to take out from among those who used to testify that none had the right to be worshipped but Allah.”

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

We, the companions of the Prophet said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the bridge?' He said, "It is a slippery (bridge) on which there are clamps and (Hooks like) a thorny seed that is wide at one side and narrow at the other and has thorns with bent ends. Such a thorny seed is found in Najd and is called As-Sa'dan. Some of the believers will cross the bridge as quickly as the wink of an eye, some others as quick as lightning, a strong wind, fast horses or she-camels. So some will be safe without any harm; some will be safe after receiving some scratches, and some will fall down into Hell (Fire). The last person will cross by being dragged (over the bridge)."
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2009
where is olabs?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2009
@Noetic: I am not housed on Nairaland. I have answered you. If Allah is an idol I will leave Islam. If you are able to provide, for every verse of Mercy, Forgiveness, Kindness, Compassion, graciousness, etc, you are able to have 5 verses for unmeritted punishment, I will leave Islam.

I made this statement with the sincerity of heart, since I know that you will definitely fail in your plan. The Nairalanders, men and women, will be the referees, here beacse you are man of deceit. I personally do not trust you. I mean that in all sincerity.

Now, when this is all over, and you are left in the dusr, defeated, will you have the spine to get up from begging Jesus, who is not going to help you in this matter of ours? Will you also get of from begging holy Ghost, who is in capable of helping, too, since am confident of his inability, without help? Well then, if your two gods; Jesus and then Holy Ghost cant do nothing to help you, and your Father will also not help you, and come to islam, where Allah is Enough to do all things?

If you dont come then, I will forever close my eye at your existence! Deal since you have called for my affirmation?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2009
and the name is Olabowale. I wonder where you get your "s"?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2009
we are talking about "forgiveness" only for now. and the subject of our forgiveness is allah , . . . , no one else.

so let the game begin. where is ur first verse that shows allah is forgiving?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2009
I am looking forward to u acknowledging Jesus as ur Lord and Saviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives / The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) / Happy Eid ul Adha To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.