Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed (8201 Views)

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by muhsin(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2009
Really? Then prove your assertion. wink
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 12:20am On Nov 21, 2009
@« #161 on: Today at 07:33:35 PM »
Muhsin we will take it one step at a time, and you will see why Muhammed is NEVER Worthy of emulation.
I for one know that all my good qualities are from Muhammad (AS). I abhor sexual improprieties, even though I am if no restriction of it by Islam of Muhammad, I will be a loose canon. Same way I do not participate in Riba, and all kinds of easy picking things, acceptable in today's secular settings, but unacceptable in Islam. Is there a human being who walked the surface of the earth that has lived a better moral life that Muhammad? None. There is no extremism or laxity in his quality.

Number One : If you have studied Quran very well. You will see that Muhammed possess a characteristics of a Pathological Narcissism.
Prove me wrong, Muhsin.
Apart from the fact that Muhammad was not the Author, and no place in the Quran that he said he is, we see that he could not be a narcisist, for only a narcissist can write to prace him/herself. But then, we she Surah Abasa going against any direct or indirect pointer(s) of narcissism from Muhammad (AS)! Surah Azhab started out telling Muhammad to fear his Lord. I dont think a narcissist will write himself to fear a higher power! You seem to fit the mode of narcissist, considering your pomposity. Please folks, read his assured statement that he knows Quran a book he cant read a single word of in Arabic, more than a muslim who reads Quran in arabic and even Tafsir of it!

No denial of facts and veracity !
Your ignorance in speech lacks facts and the unreliable statements above smell and foul up the Churches. Even the Pastor of far away church across town whose nose is dead and cant smell anything is complaining of the funk.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by focused123(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

5:72

: Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers.

Ignorance is a disease indeed. I can see the reason for your stupidity. Idiot

cheesy
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by focused123(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

U can say that again mr dare

Stupid idiot
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by focused123(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2009
abuzola999:

Lol

Why are you laughing ? I am NOT interested in seeing that gworo teeth of yours. You are suppose to be mourning. Muhammedan Islam is total and parasitic. That cult is worst than a bedbug.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by focused123(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2009
abuzola999:

Say that again mugu

You are the greatest mugu

Psycho.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola11(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2009
Thank u
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by focused123(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Abuzola :

How many usernames do you have ?

Abuzola the experienced 419. Anyway in islam you are allowed to use 419 to deceive people who are ignorant of the devices of the devil (Islam)
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola11(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2009
Hmm
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by focused123(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Hmm

What is hmm ? You deluded son of satan
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola11(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
shut up madman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives / The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) / Happy Eid ul Adha To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.