Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed (8200 Views)

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by ibrokay(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2009
dexmond:

Jesus and the Almighty God are one and the same.

John 5:17-18

"Jesus said to them, 'My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working.' For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God"

John 8:19

"Then they asked him, 'Where is your father?' 'You do not know me or my Father,' Jesus replied. 'If you knew me, you would know my Father also'" 

John 8:58

"'I tell you the truth,' Jesus answered, 'before Abraham was born, I am!'"

John 10:30

"I and the Father are one"

John 14:7-11, 20

Jesus also affirmed His deity to the disciples. "'If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.' Philip said, 'Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.' Jesus answered: 'Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.'"

We believe God came and lived among men in the person of jesus
FALLACY
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2009
Bwahahahahahaha. Jesus being a God crying and calling on himself to save himself on the cross, askimg why did himself forsake him mathew 27:46, was he crazy or what ? Stupidity.
So now since john 3:16 was referring to jesus then how do we take it, hmmm i think the vatican are insinuating on how to twist the meaning and the verse in the next 20 years.
Yepa wat a christianity.

Mathew 26:53 Jesus said 'do u think that i cannot appeal to my father and he will at once send me more than twelves legion of angels ?'
paul has made u confused and you can never understand it except excuses. What a pity. This is what is called darkness
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by dexmond: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2009
MT 22:41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,

MT 22:42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.

MT 22:43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

MT 22:44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

MT 22:45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

MT 22:46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

This question was thrown at the pharisees who knew some things concerning christ in the Torah. Unfortunately, their spiritual eye was not open to see hidden things about him. That was why he told them many things in parables. You people do not know the basics of the issue about christ as contained in the Jewish book. No wonder Allah's prophet tried to gain credibilty among the jews by claiming that the Jewish Torah said some things about him too!

I have a question for you. How does God know what is happening in all the universe at a time? If you answer, I will raise answer to the question of Jesus (Son) calling God his Father at the same time he is the same Father! Thats a spiritual mystery!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2009
God knows all that is happening in the world, at the same time, because He sees everything, knows everything, has foreknowledge of everything. Now Jesus did not know everything, otherwise he would have known that the FIG TREE had no fruit because it was not the season to fruit. He did not have foreknowledge of everything, except what GOD/ALLAH permits otherwise he would have answered to the affirmative in the clearest sense of the TIME OF THE HOUR!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2009
And to the guy who said that Jesus is God just because Jesus said that God is in him, and he in God, I will ask you what does it mean then when Jesus said that he is in the disciples that followed him? And they in him? Are they now by the same logic Gods then, if Jesus was God because of the same exact reasons?

Finally, why then do you follow Paul, who was not in that crowd of people Jesus made God like himself, since he and tey were in each other?

Please dont be evasive. Answer my question or questions with clearity.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by littleb(m): 12:26am On Jun 29, 2009
@dexmond
God does not want us to burden ourself with his physical existence or what he is made of or the kind of eyes he has to see everything at the same time. We cant see God, hardly do we hear directly from him. Jesus had been seen by people, they hear from him his direct statement. There is no need to vacilate coz he came to confirm what was revealed before him in the book of moses. So, why the issue of Jesus being son, lord or God will then be ambiguous if not a conjections reflecting the handiwork of humans and not of God?

Moreso, take it as a duty to yourself by highlighten the real Jesus direct statement of the bible clearly indicate that jesus is nothing other than a messanger from God. Have you ever read it that Jesus reflect to people that there is only one God and Jesus whom you have sent. Then, who is greater, the one who gave order or whom was ordered?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by dexmond: 1:13am On Jun 29, 2009
Jesus did not claim to be God on the basis of having the spirit of God in him. Moses and all the prophets before Jesus had the spirit of God.
We know from The prophet Isaiah in the Jewish Torah that the messiah will be called the Almighty God, he came to fulfill that.
IS 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

IS 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
Moreover, the Jews knew that God was going to visit them that was why they went to search the scripture to see if a prophet will arise out of Galilee.
Why did Isaiah who lived 600yrs apart from Jesus had to call a human like himself “Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace”.

Isaiah made us to know that God was going to take human flesh, so when Jesus came and did all the things he did, those who knew the Torah recognized him.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 1:39am On Jun 29, 2009
@dexmondL Which part of the 2 verses of Isiah came to past, completely without any hickup? Did he have a government over the Children of Israel, or have what you call everlasting? What part of governance was on his shoulder; did e give them a law to abide by, judge by etc?

Why would he be talking about another counsellor, if he was the only counsellor? What is the nature of his counsellorship versus the another he spoke about to come?

If Isiah was even true about taking about the coming of Jesus, hence he is greater than Isiah, then the another counsellor must be greater than Jesus, because Jesus did not fail to talk about his coming, before he was lifted up! Who is this another Counsellor, wonderful, I will dare say?

I am waiting for your honest answer or at least guess or opinion, if you know.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by dexmond: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2009
@olabowale
The government Jesus brought is the church which is refered to as his kingdom.
Jesus tells Peter, "and I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven" (Matt. 16:18, 19).

Prophecy demands the establishment of the kingdom. Daniel prophesied of four world kingdoms (Dan. 2). There was the Babylonian; the Medo-Persian; the Macedonian(Greek) and the Roman (Dan. 2:32, 33). Regarding the Roman Empire, Daniel prophesied, "And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom;" (Dan. 2:44).

Jesus is greater than Isaiah including Adam. Why is he greater than Isaiah? Though God decided to identify with his creature He is still greater than them. That explains what John the baptist said about Him. That he John is not worthy to untie the sandals of Jesus.

You become a member of the Kingdom by experiencing the new birth. i.e been born-again
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2009
So wat do we do abt ur god crying for help and making senseless statement and who was talking in john 3:16
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2009
Abuzola:

So wat do we do abt ur god crying for help and making senseless statement and who was talking in john 3:16

another senseless post.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2009
Smile. Well thats what your bible says, man. Don't tell me u have not been going to church ewe ewe o o hahah
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2009
Again mark 10:18 'and jesus said to him,'why do you call me good ? No one is good but God alone'
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
@dexmond: even though i am not the one to discriminate between prophets of Allah,He allah raised some over the other. Muhammad is the best of them. They followed him in prayer as i follow an imam! I state without any reservation in my heart, Muhammad is greater than his fellow prophet in the Sight of Allah, His Angels and those who believe! If John could not untie the sandals of his cousin Jesus, even though he bermitva(ed) him, thn definitely, Jesus can not untie the sandals of Muhammad (AS) who came as the another comforter!

Arabic word Ahmad is consult, the calmer which means comforter! But in all materials you failed to answer my question: what percentage of the Jews, the Children of israel are members of that government; the church? I think it is almost zero, since they are still in the old government established by the more successful with his people,prophet Moses!

Another prophesy unfulfilled by your god! Yet we have human prophets who dominate and more successful with their people than him. Moses clearly was sent to the children of Israel and they are still with him, inspite of the best effort of the human god according to your proposition. If we consider Muhammad being sent to the Arabs, alone, about 85% of them followed him now, after 1400 years. Jesus had less than 1% of the children of israel even after 2000 years!

If we take Muhammad to be sent to the whole world, 20% of the worldpopulation are following him now, yet the Children of Israel up to now have less than 1% following Jesus. A trying to make you see how he failed as a prophet of the children of israel, yet you called him god!

Who should know god between you gentile and the Jewish people who called themselves, lords, gods, children of god? Obviously your african heart replace your african idol with another from the jewish race. Sorry ma. This truth am sure is very bitter and ver hard to swallow.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2009
I asked that dexmond answer with clarity, and give good opinion or guess. He can out with the biggest confusion i have ever read. Kings established Kingdoms, and throne or court to rule from. Jesus did not do any of those. Infact he denied being called a king on earth! He aught to have established his governance by himself, not asking somebody else to do it for him. Thats cop out!

He prayed in Temples or synagogues . He should have at least mentioned church while he was praying in a private home. People could have been able to use that proivate occasion as an argument for a church. Well since there was nothing like that, we see that church is another man made after Jesus argument. No validity to it, at all.

Am sure somebody is going to say; another senseless post or something of that sort, instead of first tinking it through and stop being infantile in behavior! Infants even recognize mother and come to that truth than go to the prettiest starnger who at sight does not offer the security of mother!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by sleek29(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2009
The prophet bewitched ( Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 400, 490; VII, no. 660; Muslim vol. III, no. 5428), Later Muslim authorities even went so far as to say that he was at one time inspired by Satan to put some verses into the Qur'an. They were later removed because they were Satanic verses. (Surah 53:19,20), The Hadith tells us that "Allah made the prophet wealthy through conquests." (Bukhari III: no. 495), He did not keep the rules he imposed upon others. He had more wives than four (Bukhari vol. I, no. 268) and did not write a will (Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 3,4). He commanded that anyone who fell away from Islam should be murdered. (Bukhari vol IV, no. 260; vol. V, no. 630) Volume IX is filled with death threats against apostasy (pgs. 10,11, 26, 34, 45, 50, 57, 341, 342). , The punishment of apostates reveals that he did not believe in the freedom of religion, the freedom of speech, the freedom of assembly and the freedom of the press. The fact that he commanded that no churches or synagogues be allowed in Arabia is a telling argument that he was not a man of peace, The Hadith reveals that Muhammad had to ask forgiveness for sin more than seventy times a day. (Bukhari vol. I, nos. 711; 78; vol. V, no. 724) Since Muslims believe that prophets must be sinless, this means that Muhammad was not a prophet., He was guilty of false prophecies.
1 - The 100 yr. Prophecy. (Bukhari vol. I, no. 539)
2. The end of the world predictions. (Bukhari vol. IV, no.401),Muhammad was a dog hater. He thought that angels could not enter a house if a dog was there and that black dogs were devils. Thus he ordered dogs to be killed and forbid the selling of dogs. (Bukhari vol- IV, nos. 539, 540; Muslim vol. I, nos. 551, 552; vol. II, nos. 3803, 3829), People turn into rats, pigs and monkeys. (Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 524, 627; Muslim vol. IV, no. 7135). Abraham's father was turned into an animal (Bukhari vol. IV, no.569), Muslims have one intestine while non-Muslims have seven! (Muslim vol. 111, no. 5113-5115),We should drink camel urine as a medicine. (Bukhari vol. I, no. 234),From Bukhari vol. VI, no. 509 we learn the following things:
a. Muhammad did not collect the fragments of the Qur'an and make them into a manuscript.
b. Some of the Companions of Muhammad were killed in battle and whatever surahs they had memorized died with them.
c. Abu Bakr asked Zaid to collect the fragments of the Qur'an and arrange them into a manuscript.
d. Zaid hesitated because the task was harder than sifting through an entire mountain.
e. The task was difficult because of:
1. the fragile nature of the fragments: palm leaves, stones, bones, etc.
2. the faulty memories of men (vol. VI, no. 527)
3. the false claims of men (vol. VI, no 523)
4. conflicting versions of the Qur'an (vol VI, no. 510, 514, 523)
5. contradictory orders of the surahs (vol VI, no. 515, 518)
6. God caused verses to be abrogated or forgotten. (vol. IV, nos. 57, 62, 69, 299, 393; VI, nos. 510, 511, 527,
7. Muhammad himself forgot and missed various parts of the Qur'an (vol. VI, no. 558, 562)
2. Even after the manuscript was put together, they found that they had missed some verses (Bukhari vol. IV, no. 62, no. 510).

3. They tried to burn all the other Qur'anic fragments and manuscripts. (VI, no. 510)

4. Uthman is usually credited for making the present text. (vol. I, no. 63; vol. IV, no. 709; vol. VI, nos. 507, 510)

It is clear that the text of the Qur'an was not perfect and that conflicts arose which made it necessary to make one uniform text. That Uthman tried to burn all the other Qur'ans is clear. Yet, there are thousands of variant readings and there remains controversies about verses such as the one about stoning which were omitted by mistake,1. Theological errors: The Qur'an is mistaken about what Christians and Jews believe. (Surah 5:73, 75; 9:30).

2. Historical mistakes: the Samaritans (Surah 20:85, 97), Alexander the Great, etc.

3. Grammatical errors: Arabic scholars point out errors in Surahs 2:177, 192; 3:59; 4:162; 5:69; 7:160; 13:28; 20:66; 63:10, etc.

4. Linguistical errors: Even though the Qur'an claims to be in pure Arabic (12:2; 13:37; 16:105; 4l:44; 42:7), it has foreign words.

5. Scientific errors: sun in muddy pond (Surah 18:86), mountains never shake (Surah 16:15; 21:31; 31: 10; 78:6,7; 88:19)

6. Moral errors: Muhammad justifying the taking of his daughter-in-law (Surah 33:36,38)

7. Mathematical errors: Did creation take six days (Surahs 7:51; 10:3) or eight days (Surah 41:9, 10, 12)?

8. Chronological errors: Puts Muslim vocabulary into mouth of Patriarch, prophets, etc. (Surah 2:129133; 7:124,126, etc.). The words did not exist in Hebrew or Arabic at that time.

9. Biblical errors: The convolution of names, places, events and times. Couldn't even get the name of Jesus right. He was the Son of God who died for our sins on the cross according to the Bible. The Qur'an contradicts this.

10. Political errors; Commands Jihad -- against apostates and non-Muslims (Surah 4:91; 5:33; 9:5)
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Sleek29: This is very sleeky that you littering each thread with this garbage, above.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2009
It does not even exist in the islamic sources so i wonder where he got the jagons from
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by noetic2: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
So none of u can refute the claims of sleek. . . . u are so SHAMELESS . , .
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Sleek29: There is no Samaritan as a word in the Quran. And I quote verses 85 through 97 of surah Taha that you are talking about. Please point out Samaritan as a word to identify anyone, for me. You cant do it, can you? Evidently, Samiri is not the same as Samaritan. Openyour eyes man.

20:85to topMuhsin Khan: (Allah) said: "Verily! We have tried your people in your absence, and As-Samiri has led them astray."
20:86to topMuhsin Khan: Then Musa (Moses) returned to his people in a state of anger and sorrow. He said: "O my people! Did not your Lord promise you a fair promise? Did then the promise seem to you long in coming? Or did you desire that wrath should descend from your Lord on you, so you broke your promise to me (i.e disbelieving in Allah and worshipping the calf)?"
20:87to topMuhsin Khan: They said: "We broke not the promise to you, of our own will, but we were made to carry the weight of the ornaments of the [Fir'aun's (Pharaoh)] people, then we cast them (into the fire), and that was what As-Samiri suggested."
20:88to topMuhsin Khan: Then he took out (of the fire) for them a statue of a calf which seemed to low. They said: "This is your ilah (god), and the ilah (god) of Musa (Moses), but [Musa (Moses)] has forgotten (his god).'"
20:89to topMuhsin Khan: Did they not see that it could not return them a word (for answer), and that it had no power either to harm them or to do them good?
20:90to topMuhsin Khan: And Harun (Aaron) indeed had said to them beforehand: "O my people! You are being tried in this, and verily, your Lord is (Allah) the Most Beneficent, so follow me and obey my order."
20:91to topMuhsin Khan: They said: "We will not stop worshipping it (i.e. the calf), until Musa (Moses) returns to us."
20:92to topMuhsin Khan: [Musa (Moses)] said: "O Harun (Aaron)! What stopped you when you saw them going astray;
20:93to topMuhsin Khan: "That you followed me not (according to my advice to you)? Have you then disobeyed my order?"
20:94to topMuhsin Khan: He [Harun (Aaron)] said: "O son of my mother! Seize (me) not by my beard, nor by my head! Verily, I feared lest you should say: 'You have caused a division among the Children of Israel, and you have not respected my word!' "
20:95to topMuhsin Khan: [Musa (Moses)] said: "And what is the matter with you. O Samiri? (i.e. why did you do so?)"
20:96to topMuhsin Khan: (Samiri) said: "I saw what they saw not, so I took a handful (of dust) from the hoof print of the messenger [Jibrael's (Gabriel) horse] and threw it [into the fire in which were put the ornaments of the Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people, or into the calf]. Thus my inner-self suggested to me."
20:97to topMuhsin Khan: Musa (Moses) said: "Then go away! And verily, your (punishment) in this life will be that you will say: "Touch me not (i.e.you will live alone exiled away from mankind); and verily (for a future torment), you have a promise that will not fail. And look at your ilah (god), to which you have been devoted. We will certainly burn it, and scatter its particles in the sea."

The christians with their lead glasses. They can see nada!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by dexmond: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Olabowale

I asked that dexmond answer with clarity, and give good opinion or guess. He can out with the biggest confusion i have ever read. Kings established Kingdoms, and throne or court to rule from. Jesus did not do any of those. Infact he denied being called a king on earth! He aught to have established his governance by himself, not asking somebody else to do it for him. Thats cop out!

You don't need to be confused. The Kingdom we are talking about is a  spiritual domain over which God is sovereign. Jesus said in John 6:44 “No man can come to me, except the Father that sent me draw him: and I will raise him up in the last day”. A sincere seeker who does not want to spend eternity in hell and yet  does not have the spiritual eyes with which to decipher the bible need to humbly pray and say “ Lord show me yourself”. The body of Christ/Church/ Kingdom of God is invisible for now.

He prayed in Temples or synagogues . He should have at least mentioned church while he was praying in a private home. People could have been able to use that proivate occasion as an argument for a church. Well since there was nothing like that, we see that church is another man made after Jesus argument. No validity to it, at all.

Jesus been the Son of God , gave us example of how God is to be worshiped, the conduct expected of the people who wants to serve him. He prayed, fasted, preached the word, and in fact lived what he preached! You are aware that the standard of righteousness and holiness which he established can not be parallelel

Luke 16:23

“And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments. . .”

How long will a muslim stay in this torments before entering paradise?
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Sleek29

3. Grammatical errors: Arabic scholars point out errors in Surahs 2:177, 192; 3:59; 4:162; 5:69; 7:160; 13:28; 20:66; 63:10, etc.

4. Linguistical errors: Even though the Qur'an claims to be in pure Arabic (12:2; 13:37; 16:105; 4l:44; 42:7), it has foreign words.

5. Scientific errors: sun in muddy pond (Surah 18:86), mountains never shake (Surah 16:15; 21:31; 31: 10; 78:6,7; 88:19)

6. Moral errors: Muhammad justifying the taking of his daughter-in-law (Surah 33:36,38)

Is Quranic Arabic not the text/laboratory/standard of Arabic language? Is it possible that a professor of Yoruba language can correct the Yoruba spoken in Ibadan, Oyo, etc? Forget the accent! Is a professor of English language be able to correct Victorian, Shakespearian, Queens English?

Is the linguistic errors because other languages have similar words? Please man think, we are all humans. A friend of mine who is from Auchi told me that husband is called "Odo mi." The yorubas have a word similar to that. Who copied who between the two?

I am sittingand through the window I can see the Atlantic ocean. I often see the summer dying sunlight hit the water. Its just about 50 to 75 yards from me now. As the sun is setting, and the time is around 8.30 pm, I look out closely and the water surface becomes unclear (Murky). I do this because of Davidylan who have the same unscientific mindset as you. Yet this man is a great student of science. But because it is Quran that says at sunset water surface becomes murky, he refused to perform a simple experiment of nature! All this guy had to do was to walk to a pond, a pool, a river or a lake or an ocean! And he will see what it means! YOu can do this yourself. Let me ask you, at night, if you are not familiar with the elements, can you not walk into a pool of water, say a swimming pool? Haa, yet you will not during the daylight hours. Sunset hour is just between going out period of light of the daytime and the arrival of darkness of night. And the mountain was not what was shaking, but it was the earth without the mountains. The mountains serve as the stabilizer!

Finally Muhammad is not the true father of Zaid, his adopted son! Allah wished to end adoption and He did. You know, my wife was going to adopt a half chinese half black girl. She wanted her to carry my last name and I said no. We are saying that she would have to nurse her so that when she has a son or sons, InshaAllah, none of them can marry her. Adoption, the way you guys do it, is not permissable in Islam. Allah says call them by their father's name! My wife bears her father's name. She wants to add my family name, but she cant take out her family name. This is the highest form of women liberation!

You know that wives are women. And they dont have to burn their undergarments before they are liberated!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2009
@dexmond: Oh man, you are atrip and then some. Now your Kingdom is spiritual, yet you are considering 3 earthly kingdoms! Heck, even shaitan has spiritual kingdom; he has followers, aint he? You are arguing about this world, and then you jump to the spiritual, when you know that you have been cornered! Man, make up you mind! You cant have it both ways! If its spiritual, then Jesus in the Bible never existed in the flesh! You cant be a boss in the spiritual and trying to explain to us in the flesh. Omo boy, you cant hide.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2009
Dexmond. What do u say about the god jesus said 'for i cannot do anything of myself' can God be weak
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by dexmond: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Abuzola

Dexmond. What do u say about the god jesus said 'for i cannot do anything of myself' can God be weak

God can not be weak.

Here is the scripture:
John5: 30
I can of myself do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is righteous; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Clarifications.

Here Jesus is saying that his judgment is based on what people do. I have earlier said that he came to direct men’s heart back to God. It can be likened to Ceaser standing in the coliseum and saying “everyone one must honour Ceaser” Those who recognize him will know that he is the Ceaser while those who do not know him in person will cast their mind to the king of Rome. But the king of Rome and Ceaser is one and the same person. Jesus did not directly tell the Jews that He is the  Almighty God whom they have been privileged to know. However, His conduct and other things which he did testified to the Jews that he is the Promised Messiah. He forgave sins committed against God, he worked on a Sabbath, he not been a member of the ruling council of the synagogue, single-handedly drove out people who turned the temple into a market place. Men worshipped him, yet he did not object to it. He even claimed the title of I am (the name by which God appeared unto Abraham).
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2009
Don't play me game, what u said is faraway from the context, by the way are u there when it happen ? If no so where did u get ur info from, the bible or pastor and identify them
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by dexmond: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
Jesus' disciples were in a better position to tell us about him. Historian such as Josephus, Tacitus, Suetonius etc made mention of him.
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2009
Nawa o, so it was a man like paul who never saw jesus that narrated it to u abi and u too open ur ear wide to hear ? Chei. Amma akwai mutane
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by dexmond: 12:43am On Jun 30, 2009
Paul was not originally there, but he obtained mercy. He received a divine revelation about Jesus on his way to kill Christians. Haven’t you heard that in spite all the things, that Islamic leaders are doing to prevent their people from knowing the truth, Christ is still appearing to them most especially in the middle east. Is that not what made babs787 to post a thread on Jinns disguising as Jesus to Muslims?

Your eternal fate depends on the decision you make. It is either you accept Christ saying come unto me all you that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest or Muhammad saying Every one of you must enter it( i.e. hell)
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by olabowale(m): 5:02am On Jun 30, 2009
@dexmond: The jamaicans do say mouth is made to chat "S$$$!" Thats what you are doing; chatting whatever. It does not make a lick of sense. Paul receiving mercy? Dawn it. Jusas Iscariot did not receive mercy afterhe don work tirelessly to tem bones for the boss man, and falter just this one time! Paul was on the way to Damascus to cream the christian and drag them to the roman authority in Jerusalem, and he received mercy? Mercy is free? If it was, then I wonder why Iscariot didn't get it, after he had paid so much.

Folks, am just jiving with this dude, about Damascus in Syria. The truth is that the Bible naration failed to recognized that Saul who became Paul would have no authority to drag anybody out to Rome, whose authority is not in control of Damascus!

It will be crazy to think that a renegade man or group from Nigeria, who is arresting and turning in criminals to the authority, will get up and go to Ghana (another country) to drag out Ghanaian citizens who ae criminals to Nigeria for the authority to deal with them! Is this a likely scenerio? Hardly. But the Christians believe it!
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2009
Are u tellimg me that paul is superior to the disciples ? Who never claim holy divine
Re: Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed by sleek29(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2009
@ OLABOWALE & ABUZOLA, proverbs 30:5 ''Everyword of God is pure; he is a shield to those who put their trust in Him''
6'' Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives / The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) / Happy Eid ul Adha To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.