Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies (49933 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Adebayocollins6: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Clean iphone s2 at a good price to sell only 15000naira 08024712145

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Adebayocollins6: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Clean iphone s5 to sell at a good price only 15000naira 08024712145

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Keepshining(f): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2015
ajahexcel:
This post is not to rate any school above another but by the evident works of the alumni bodies of the schools listed below we have compiled this list.

If your school do not make this list, it simply means it's high time you started getting your alumni together to form a stronger union.

1. University of Ibadan (UI)

2. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)

3. Obafemi Awolowo University Ife (OAU)

4. University of Benin (UNIBEN)

5. University of Nigeria Nsukka

6. University of Illorin (UNILORIN)

7. University of Lagos (UNILAG)

These Alumni bodies have websites and have contributed to the development of their alma mata in one way or the other.

Note: Our Result above stand to be corrected, as such feel free to add any school you think should make the list.
SOURCE: NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Please Unban my link and make my contributions on NL worthwhile
www . nigerian university scholarships .com

cc: lalasticalala
Unilorin BETTER BY FAR.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by crowniran(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Moheat:
My Darling UNILORIN always better by far! I m so proud to be an alumni of this great institution!

u are not an alumni but an alumnus!!!.....
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Moheat(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
crowniran:

u are not an alumni but an alumnus!!!.....
Thanks for the correction!
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Moheat(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Moheat(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2015
UNILORIN AHOY!
The fewer the merrier
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
8. FUTA
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
wey uniAbuja?
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by alfredo4u(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
dayo23:
are u U08 set?

Yes ohhhh
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Ultimate001: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Are there ever any?
lolz...@least, they would av smtin to say; weda genuine or not...
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by crowther15(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
jammani:
BetterByFar
Guy abeg that hoodles , where can I get it? Thanks
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by kedunaija(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
UNIVERSITY OF ILLORIN BUSINESS SCHOOL ADMISSION qualified candidates can now apply for admission into its diploma programs in to the university business class based on part-time that is currently going on below is a list of program available
i. Diploma in Accounting and Data Processing (DADP
http://www.naijanolly.com/university-of-illorin-business-school-admission/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren / 8-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Treks 2KM To School Gets A Bicycle Gift (Photos) / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.