Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri (34879 Views)

CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by olapluto(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2015
This is why we arent winning the war. A good citizen is being bullied for helping with INTEL. On another thread, some silly folks are faulting Monguno for releasing a non-convicted suspect. If we chastise the people who know and identify Boko Haram, how are we going to know the real BH?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2015
hope it is true
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by agabaI23(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2015
PassingShot:
The circumstance made his arrest reasonable. Hopefully he will be released after investigations.
Wow!
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2015
Good morning everyone am happy to share my
win with u all today ..we did it again, we
won again and a big congratulations to my
subscriber who stick to me and bought my
games from me am happy with you all that made
it. We will keep winning and celebrating. Interested persons for my next fixed matches should Call or contact me on What'sApp 08060745109

Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by walemadu: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2015
its only boko haram supporters on nairaland that make up such news. their plan is to discourage people to report supicious persons and to give islmic terrorist a free day. be wise o Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by EmekaBlue(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Yes o...Dont put d news like he went to report then was arrested...He will surely b realeased after investigation if he no b one
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by Femistico(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2015
He shouldn't be scared the military are his frnds...
who knows mayb its a set up btw d driver and d suicide bomber..
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by talkwithlola: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2015
All I do daily is post ads, send emails and make a FULL TIME income from home. If you're looking for something that pays VERY well...

Check out my link below to get signed up now!!

Check it out here:

[http:///1NY3dqO]
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by AreaFada2: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2015
adeekiti:
It only happens in Nigeria , made in naija madness grin dey torture pple for releasing informations that helps the safety of lives

SOME of the security forces are Boko sympathisers and informants. The guy thought he was doing the right thing.

9ja na dark jungle. The innocent is suddenly made guilty or tortured and threatened with death to admit guilt out of fear.
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by Originalsly: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2015
The Dailypost reporter need to be arrested and questioned to find out if he is a BH sympathizer. Why would he publish the guy's full name?...and his popular name?...for BH to hunt him down? Then why discourage others from reporting suspicious people by saying only that the guy was arrested withoit finding out if he was charged.... or taken into protective custody by the army...the reason for him being moved to the military base? I suspect the reporter.
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by ayindejimmy(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2015
Bonapart:
The military knows what they doing so you guy should just shut up already

Not as if they gonna kill him or jail him

They must investigate and probe him a little bit
Only in North you can't trust nobody... they all bunch of boko haram sympathisers

Why don't you go and spend so hours... Or better still days in a military for reporting a crime b4 you can pass judgment.
It's not like they're gonna kill you now
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by dustmalik: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2015
Originalsly:
The Dailypost reporter need to be arrested and questioned to find out if he is a BH sympathizer. Why would he publish the guy's full name?...and his popular name?...for BH to hunt him down? Then why discourage others from reporting suspicious people by saying only that the guy was arrested withoit finding out if he was charged.... or taken into protective custody by the army...the reason for him being moved to the military base? I suspect the reporter.
You are spot on. They shouldn't have released his full details. This puts him at risk. This is unacceptable.
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by Ese00(f): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2015
That man that said he will crush boko haram, where is he? That man should just Gerara hia mehn shiii. How can you promise one thing and be doing anoda? This change he brought is it a good or bad change?
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by awa(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2015
I won't be quick in assessing the rational behind the Military taking him into custody.We are prosecuting a gorilla-kind of warfare where anything is possible. Let the Security investigate his connection with the Suicide Bomber and if there is no lead then, release him with some small compensation for his time wasted.
If Jack Bauer were to be there, he could have asked why didn't the Driver escalate his suspicion upon take off?
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by PehaKaso: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2015
ChelseaDr:
You see?
Police being "our friend" hopefully he will be released

The report said he was arrested by the Military, not the Police. Enlightened Illiterate
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by markidoo(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2015
Nigerian are looking 4 ways to curb d spate of insurgency in d country n sm1 or pple are out there arresting sm1 with a very vital information. Smh. Dats not encouraging at all.
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by ernieboy(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2015
AreaFada2:

Many of them are Boko sympathisers and informants. 9ja na dark jungle.
How do u know that this man in question is not an innocent citizen trying to do his duty? With this treatment who in his right senses will volunteer any information in future? It even happen with the police. It is apity that the NM still has not realised that they cannot win this war if the people are not on their side.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by mathskill: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Khd95:
. nt just in Nigeria bruh

Once u report any crime its xpedient da such reporter b held for a while probably to get more info from such person

U jst dnt let em go like dat....ion tink is an arrest
I begiii--- what do you mean it happens all over the world.
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by AreaFada2: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2015
ernieboy:

How do u know that this man in question is not an innocent citizen trying to do his duty? With this treatment who in his right senses will volunteer any information in future? It even happen with the police. It is apity that the NM still has not realised that they cannot win this war if the people are not on their side.

Of course he was innocent. Which Boko member reports himself or his Boko friends to JTF or security officials?

I mean we have boko informants & sympathisers planted among our security forces and bureaucracy.
Millions of people share basic Boko Jihadist ideology, although they may not fully approve of Boko's approach.
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by aruochayahooc(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Let us not be too hasty in jumping to conclusion. You do not expect the taxi driver to be released immediately. The security operately need to ask him one or two questionss. But nevertheless, kudos to the cab drierv for saving lives.
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by NaijaCuzin: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2015
No b dere fault....Na d driver wey tell dem
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by coolvitus(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2015
APC is boko haram simple na them bring the boys to spoil market for OGA jona
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by appini: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Driver get accident, Buhari arrest conductor.
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2015
I have said severally,I'd never EVER assist the law in solving any problem with the slightest info they need. Let them do their job, f*cked up country.
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by TheAdvocate(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Khd95:
. nt just in Nigeria bruh

Once u report any crime its xpedient da such reporter b held for a while probably to get more info from such person

U jst dnt let em go like dat....ion tink is an arrest

Under which law?

Which other country apart from Naija?
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by demoore1(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2015
HE MAY BE THE LEADER WHO RAISED ALARM WHEN HE KNEW THAT THE MISSION HAS FAILED. LET THEM DETAIN AND EVEN TORTURE HIM TILL THEY ARE CERTIAN HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2015
PassingShot:
The circumstance made his arrest reasonable. Hopefully he will be released after investigations.
THIS IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO READ THE POST.
Re: Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri by Godsonkemz(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Let's allow them do their work. When a case of this nature is reported, thorough investigation is usually carried out. Anybody could possibly be a suspect but dat doesn't mean one is a criminal until convicted. How could the explosive had detonated immediately it was reported at the military checkpoint. Remember the military has always been boko haram main target and who knows whether the plan was actually to convey their agent 2 blow himself at the checkpoint. I suspected a foul play but let the police do their job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Generator Sets Take Over Filling Stations In Lagos / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / Nigeria Must Kill NNPC - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.