Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) (8470 Views)

The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) / Pidgin Cipher!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by liricyst(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sandydayz:

U forgot to share angry
Anyway sha me interested.... Let me pack my 2015 Range Rover Classic Sport here... grin
Me watching smiley

Soory dear...my bad grin
Pack well o..don't block the road...LASTMA could get you
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
kr0ne, i find this hard to get. Are we gonna talk about these gods history or just impersonate them and hype ourselves?

that's why I asked for DEMO not MEME grin

1 Like

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
007Bruce:
kr0ne, i find this hard to get. Are we gonna talk about these gods history or just impersonate them and hype ourselves?

that's why I asked for DEMO not MEME grin
Impersonate them! Make it look like you're that god. Use your lines to fix in hyperboles, metaphors, puns, poetry related-schemes et al.

It's all about "bragging"

Those who got Hades, Zeus and Ares could kill this easily. Enough bragging right already.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Impersonate them! Make it look like you're that god. Use your lines to fix in hyperboles, metaphors, puns, poetry related-schemes et al.

It's all about "bragging"

Those who got Hades, Zeus and Ares could kill this easily. Enough bragging right already.
demo grin
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
007Bruce:
demo grin
Ayt. . . Check this freestyle. Something like this:

Emancipate your mind, and witness this olympian rise/
The embodiment of physical valor, ultimate destruction defined/
Breathing violence, cruelty and propagating death/
I am Ares the only Olympian that's relevant/

Something like that.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Ayt. . . Check this freestyle. Something like this:

Emancipate your mind, and witness this olympian rise/ The embodiment of physical valor, ultimate destruction defined/ Breathing violence, cruelty and propagating death/ I am Ares the only Olympian that's relevant/

Something like that.
now that's a demo not a meme
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2015
Nice demo from Giyazz! In fact, you have the last spot. I think the number is ok now.
007Bruce, sorry, I thought you were referring to something else.
You have to impersonate them, replace 007 with Hermes. In fact, when I'm posting the verses, I'll use the gods' name then add the textcee in a bracket. Eg,

[size=14pt]Zeus[/size] (played by Airmark). Let's make it look a bit theatrical please. And remember we're posting next week.
Meanwhile, how many bars would be appropriate? We wouldn't want to bore our readers with long stories, you know.

Cc:
Airmark
Elymaxiimus
Darkenedrebel
007Bruce
Giyazz
Alexpissu
ThePrekky
Liricyst
Obesemf
Krone
Opinions?
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2015
kr0ne:
Nice demo from Giyazz! In fact, you have the last spot. I think the number is ok now.
You have to impersonate them, replace 007 with Hermes. In fact, when I'm posting the verses, I'll use the gods' name then add the textcee in a bracket. Eg,

[size=14pt]Zeus[/size] (played by Airmark). Let's make it look a bit theatrical please. And remember we're posting next week.
Meanwhile, how many bars would be appropriate? We wouldn't want to bore our readers with long stories, you know.

Cc:
Airmark
Elymaxiimus
Darkenedrebel
007Bruce
Giyazz
Alexpissu
ThePrekky
Liricyst
Obesemf
Krone
Opinions?

10 bars... don't forget my thread today.

& I'm playing Poseidon ✘
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

10 bars... don't forget my thread today.

& I'm playing Poseidon ✘
10 bars too much o.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Sandydayz(f): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2015
liricyst:

Soory dear...my bad grin
Pack well o..don't block the road...LASTMA could get you
undecided Didn't u read my text, Am sure dey haven't seen that model before.... cheesy They won't dare grin
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2015
kr0ne:
10 bars too much o.
the number of people participating is much. Hence 10 bars will be too much.
8bars should be enough!
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
the number of people participating is much. Hence 10 bars will be too much.
8bars should be enough!
seconded!
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kr0ne, give me Apollo (the god of music)
Alexpissu already "dashed" me grin He's playing Janus now.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Krone, I think you should have included the likes of Teddybiyasi and Gladyys to bring balance.Hip-Hop, doesn't discriminate on gender shocked

I concur with Elymaxiimus on 8bars ...Oops! you can give "Apollo" to GIYAZZ .
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by Geoxpress(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Where is theprekky?
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Alexpissu:
Krone, I think you should have included the likes of Teddybiyasi and Gladyys to bring balance.Hip-Hop, doesn't discriminate on gender shocked

I thought about that but, looking at their bars, I don't think any of them can match up the quality needed here. Secondly, we're already ten in number; people would get bored reading.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Alexpissu:

I was studying that "Janus" guy. And it seems he's not a greek god. He is Roman.
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by liricyst(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
kr0ne:

Cc:
Airmark
Elymaxiimus
Darkenedrebel
007Bruce
Giyazz
Alexpissu
ThePrekky
Liricyst
Obesemf
Krone
Opinions?

We have 10 glads..... Since it's important to you we don't bore the readers, 6 bars would do. That's a total of 60 bars to read.

1 Like

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
We finally have a list of participants in the Greek gods Cipher. And because we're eleven in number, I feel 8 quatrains each is ideal, to avoid flooding the thread and boring our readers. Remember, we're going to impersonate our characters so when people see the verses it would appear as if they're reading directly from the gods. All na acting sha. grin

1. Zeus (god of the sky, lightening and thunder - Airmark)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637586_zeus_jpegf8a10249c4a62a4092c8ea2e8545c3df

2. Poseidon (god of the sea - Darkenedrebel)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637611_poseidon_jpeg3e8357a6a114e201e79b1dc3601597ef

3. Apollo (God of archery, music, poetry, prophecy, medicine, and later on the god of the sun - by Giyazz)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637605_apollo_jpegd0bf722cf912c1772fbc395bbdab0af1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
7. Hephaestus - (god of blacksmiths and fire - Elymaxiimus)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637604_hephaestus_jpeg51e9d70153c8731fd62bc53ca01f8595

8. Hermes - (god of the Roadways, Travelers, Merchants and Thieves - 007Bruce)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
9. Janus (god of beginnings, choices and doorways - Alexpissu)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637669_janus_jpeg431ddc9977d7f042c072c64918712c5b

10. Ares (god of war - DJ5Naira)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637674_kratos_jpeg8fabb5638e1a1263606f69c806e8ede2

11. Cronus (the Titan god of time and ages - ThePrekky)

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
To be continued
Booked
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by 007Bruce: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lmao! god of thieves, god of wine grin
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice one Kr0ne. Lol, @ Dionsyius "smh" grin
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by liricyst(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
kr0ne which kind picture you give me? grin grin Hades na cute god o....nor mind how films and cartoons portray him

I offically hate airmark and darkrebel...forget that we brothers...you niggas cheated me angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
liricyst:
kr0ne which kind picture you give me? grin grin Hades na cute god o....nor mind how films and cartoons portray him

I offically hate airmark and darkrebel...forget that we brothers...you niggas cheated me angry angry angry angry angry angry
Na the best picture wey I fit find for Hades be dat. This one try self, coz anything from hell is supposed to be ugly. grin
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
007Bruce:
Lmao! god of thieves, god of wine grin
You no know before you choose am, abi na the name entice you? What about me? I had to pick the last person on the list..ogogoro master. grin

1 Like

Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by liricyst(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
kr0ne:

Na the best picture wey I fit find for Hades be dat. This one try self, coz anything from hell is supposed to be ugly. grin

grin grin grin That's a misconception i MAY have to address in my verse. Hades is not Lucifer grin
Re: The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) by kr0ne(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
liricyst:

grin grin grin That's a misconception i MAY have to address in my verse. Hades is not Lucifer grin
The more reason it would be erroneous to think Hades has good looks... because Lucifer is beautiful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) / Pidgin English Cypherz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.