Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats (47625 Views)

Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Dozens Killed As Boko Haram Slits Residents’ Throats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by abnsugbe: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
They need #sharia,why nt give it dem??
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Na wa oooo. Anoda one tomorrow again. Okay, God go catch dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by pedro4hope(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Boko haram winning the war since may 29 2015.

I pity the people of the ZOO
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by pedro4hope(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Boko haram winning the war since may 29 2015.

I pity the people of the ZOO
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by surgicalblade: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Buhari population theory states that the population of North is increased by geometric progression while the resources has been increased arithmetic progression. so the north decided to balance the equation that is all.

1 Like

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by misreal(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
I don't understand.is it that 600 persons were killed in a day? ..I hope not..
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by jogojogo: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Humorclux:
This is a welcome development, anything that will accelerate the disintergration of this zoo is welcomed.
Go sniff a dog's shit if you disrespect the killings

Animal in human clothing!

1 Like

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by jogojogo: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
virus04:
..yeah i support you too.. But what made their dull stick head vote for buhari.. Because buhari is not helping them in any way..i repeat in any way..cant they use what he said in the past to judge him.. They are just mumus.. . I just want us to seperate from them.. Peacefully.. Coz am tired of this

I guess GEJ was helping them.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by ERF: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
ajepako:

Guy, I'm a southerner just like you but whatever our political differences with the north, they are still members of the human race and we should not wish this on anyone..

No offense intended..

My brother, if you intend offence you are still right.

Most times we in the south mock the grace of God upon our land, and instead of us to pray for the good of the Land, we pray for war...

Sometimes I wonder, how many of us shouting for the disintegration of Nigeria on nairaland can sacrifice his life for NOTHING?

It happened before, and it was for NOTHING.

You will be suprised that, that my friend calling Nigeria a Zoo might even love the country more than me...

Team1Nigeria#

2 Likes

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Obiwiz(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Saying Nigeria is a failed state ryt now is an understatement, it failed b4 its inception. The only thing is, it started showing d signs from 1960. Britons should have done d world a lot of good by avoiding d amalgamation and/or independence. Too many lunatics and psychos, not just roaming free but also entrusted with sensitive roles and positions in Nigeria.
NB: but I thought we're in a 'holy' month

2 Likes

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by carzola(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
saladin24:
Are you that stupid?
silly in what way? are u not a Nigerian? or is it until boko haram wipe off the whole country with bombs till u know the truth?
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by CHARLYX9: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
This kind of news brings joyful to my heart.#WeLykThisKindaNews
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Akpan107(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
ajepako:
This should be a horror movie straight out of Nollywood because I refuse to believe this could happen under the watch of the new service chiefs

If this is real, then Northerners should take up arms and protect themselves because it is obvious they live in a failed state.

This is not a matter of Buhari or GEJ anymore

It;s a matter of citizens protecting themselves against government even..
Buhari: ''Military Offensive against Boko
Haram, Anti-north''

1 Like

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Lawsimon(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
ajepako:
This should be a horror movie straight out of Nollywood because I refuse to believe this could happen under the watch of the new service chiefs

If this is real, then Northerners should take up arms and protect themselves because it is obvious they live in a failed state.

This is not a matter of Buhari or GEJ anymore

It;s a matter of citizens protecting themselves against government even..
. You have said my mind. This social contract is no longer working. This is a typical Hobbesian state of nature, where life is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short. Since the Government cannot guarantee their security, they should be allowed to armed and defend themselves. For crying out loud, this has become intolerable and the villagers should be sicked of Government not living up to the expectation.

1 Like

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Neplusultra(f): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
cry
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by slap1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
promisechild:
Are you in need of a home tutor for your child this
summer? and you stay in Abuja. Path way home
tutor , Abuja is the best bet for that.

contact 08139018012

Your punctuations are not correct. Do you need a home tutor? grin

1 Like

Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Raylight2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
this President is clueless....gej was far better
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by baconadoke: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
May the almighty God help us 2 scale 2tro!
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by grabs(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
sammyj:
It's high time PMB stop crush this Mofos once and for all !!!!

Haven't you dreamt enough?. Wake up and face reality joor.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by M4gunners: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
What 626 in just one day? Sai Baba
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by petermichaels(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
D buhari we are talking about didnt evn hav a plan b4 now on ds mata. His mouth was jst runing lyk kata-nose 2win d seat. A general,no attack strategy,no defence strategy,no advice strategy,no common sense strategy,noting 4d pple dying. Na wa oh! Real 1chance indeed.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
62 what?
In a day?
shocked angry
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Okeikpu(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
God bless Good luck Jonathan. The best president niggarians ever had tongue
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by 2tips: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
What are they fighting for? I think Islamic sharia, let us be wiseoo.
people who steals, rape and kills, you call that fighting for sharia? Definitely,they are blood thirsty non-muslim beasts who learnt how to say Allahu akbar.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by sammyj: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
..... cheesy grin grin grin
grabs:

Haven't you dreamt enough?. Wake up and face reality joor.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Icecomrade: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Simply Law of Karma in play. Over 2million igbo's were killed during the war in delusive and selfish motive that we all remain in this zoo.

Right now its them against themselves.
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by listica(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:

nairaland is not your father's house.
if you know you don't know what to say or post.
just watch and learn or keep scrolling.
stop disgracing yourself.
onye nzuzu
freedom of speech,are we not practising democrazy?
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by listica(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thank God am now in East chilling wid my niggaz and bitches.phyno jam me nnunu
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Humorclux:
They brought it upon themselves, they shouldn't expect me to sympathize with them

How old are u ?

It is people like you that gives we igbos bad name.

From ur post i can honestly say you are no better than those book boys
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by listica(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
huangcheng:
Islam is a religion of peace. A piece of you here, a piece of you there, and another piece of you here and there etc etc.
on point
Re: 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats by CHARLYX9: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
If u know u like this like i do plz hit like.it's fun so that we can reduce the population in nigeria.#TeamBokoKeepKillingPeople in other to reduce the 170million.thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate / Frank Nneji Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (photos) / Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.