Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) (83574 Views)

Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmm...exactly how I like my women. Light Skin....Tight Slim.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by ifoundmyperfect: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
This na Afin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
See leg like plier undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Poochai354: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mrcork would still say u should go for light skin babe
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by kenoz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Heh heh ! embarassed
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by kenwizi: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Trust ny judgement, her character must be pirated #bleashed just like her pirated skin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by no2fuks(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
iPopAlomo:

She's actually a Facebook friend... she uploaded the picture herself... would have given you her name but niggas on nairaland are thirsty af...
if you still doubt I could send you more pictures of her via email... and her tattoo is still there...

who in their right mind will lust after this? some guys sha I wont even want my skin to touch her. na knuckle I go give am if she won shake me
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by akilo1: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
like fela viocr ...she dey bleach ooo she dey bleach...daughter of the bitch
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Fourwinds: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
if this is true then d girl does not have brain. meaning she is a non living thing like stone., glass., plastic. ., plate. etc
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Ifebazz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
One that knew her when she was dark would hardly recognize her now...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/620923953675128832
Skin cancer in view. She also better pray not to have reasons for operations. Cellotape otape would just be her portion.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by damyzino(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
She should also snap herself when her body starts rotting and smelling lyk clothes that have stayed in soapy water for 8months undecided
they make other girls look like "heaven is for the skin"
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
now dat she has changed to albino, wats next?

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
She actually removed the "dirts" on her body. You guys appreciating her will pity her soon.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by damyzino(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
She should also snap herself when her body starts rotting and smelling lyk clothes that have stayed in soapy water for 8months undecided
they make other girls feel like heaven is for the white skin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by precious001(f): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Achiever225: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
her body will be full of stretch marks because she has bleach her epidermis thereby revealing all her cutaneous vessels.i pity her cos wen she will realize d effect,it will be too late.to be black is beautiful.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by fajani(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Macho Jacho sibling

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
kai.!! dis thing come dey make me believe strongly some girls brain is very low just like a year old baby

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by gbengus17: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
MAYBE COS OF HER ONE ONE QUARTER LEGS. DONT JUST LOOK AT THE FACE--- LOOK AT THE BAD LEGS---- WELL SHE MUST HAVE SPENT SOME SERIOUS NAIRA------------
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by karllemah44(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Atk01:
Ha!
That's how peeps miss their blessings. The Angel will be looking for one dark skinned girl, but won't find her.
gringrin really tru i tink d chick wz okay even b4 she bleached. # am black bold and satisfied. PROUDLY AFRICAN

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by MakCoby(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
And who's she trying to impress? Some ladies get wahala sha
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by karllemah44(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
Is that Tonto Dikeh?

This girl should also know that there are side effects, for using bleaching agents.

This is the Chidinma or Adaobi(effect) where every young girl, wants to be fair in complexion like those ibo girls.

Inferiority complex comes to mind.

It's okay to be very dark like all the Ijaw girls, I have been seeing all my life and still be hot.

hey there... Cant u make a point wid out abusing oda pple's tribe. As if urs is d Best
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Make I go change Me self !

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Adortem: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
This reminds me of a secondary school classmate I saw again during my NYSC, I couldn't recognize her,from charcoal black to white,I was amazed.Even 2 of my uni coursemate did same...I pitied them cos those cream cost as much as #10,000 or more,when gals like that face financial difficulties,you would know from their skin.I also wonder how they would look at 55,rainbow colour,freshfish odour,even Markay foundation and Sleek powder wouldn't save them
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by glosplendid(f): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Biko I dnt bliv she is d one,,,prove it by showin us her face clearer,,,,,,
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Goddyj(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
May her former black colour R I P. Amen.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by katoto: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
To what end is she doing this?Probably for mere affection from men.Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by dammieco(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
HYPO! Effective since 1880BC

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by arsenal33: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
will her PUSSYcat be black or white?
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Zaikon(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chosen1984:
I really pity Her in Advance and Arrears'
lol.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by wtfCode: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Now, why would i want to spend the rest of my life with that thing undecided very disappointing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haircut Styles For Black Men / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.