Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One (3211 Views)

29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
How can she not want to have sex with me? Eventually if we get married is this what I will face

Lol. Sometimes relationship fire quench, and it becomes both of your duties to lite it up again. For some it takes few months others years, You don't think after 10years together with the same daily routine it will remain the same. As bitter as it sounds it won't. The best you can do is to become the guy she first met ne the fun person she wanted, remind her you are still who you fell for and awaken her passion.
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
baibijay:

Lol. Sometimes relationship fire quench, and it becomes both of your duties to lite it up again. For some it takes few months others years, You don't think after 10years together with the same daily routine it will remain the same. As bitter as it sounds it won't. The best you can do is to become the guy she first met ne the fun person she wanted, remind her you are still who you fell for and awaken her passion.

sure will do that, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Twaci:
Dear how about this, instead of talking to us and seeking for our advice (inappropriate as they may seem), I'd ask u to call ur babe down and talk to her.

It wouldn't kill. Just communicate. Ask her if she's tired of you or the relationship....could be that she's even tired of your sex positions. Only then you will know what's really wrong wif ur relationship.

#my2kobos
I have tried that a thousand times and she kept on saying nothing
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

uwc
I talked to her this evening, asked her what is wrong, of all the pestering and sweet talking I did she said nothing again, eventually she saw this thread and read half of the frontpage and was just laughing, she made a dangerous comment saying that it's sex I want abi that she will show me, later on she was joking saying that I have not seen anything, should I take this comment serious or what do you think?
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Gurgle(f): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
I talked to her this evening, asked her what is wrong, of all the pestering and sweet talking I did she said nothing again, eventually she saw this thread and read half of the frontpage and was just laughing, she made a dangerous comment saying that it's sex I want abi that she will show me, later on she was joking saying that I have not seen anything, should I take this comment serious or what do you think?

shocked

mehn I don't know

so was she angry or what. what did she think of the comments
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

shocked

mehn I don't know

so was she angry or what. what did she think of the comments
she was just laughing, she did not even want to read the others, but that first comment she made is just disturbing
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Gurgle(f): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
she was just laughing, she did not even want to read the others, but that first comment she made is just disturbing

it doesn't sound disturbing to me

at least she cheered up, isn't that what you wanted
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:

Sorry but this is very funny.
You mean you know she is reading and you are still asking what to do?

OK. From her response She is not understanding and deliberately cruel +immature

Reading the thread should have made her see you truly worried. You even mentioned you love her enough to marry her and she is saying it sex you want undecided
She probably dont feel shit for you anymore.
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
baibijay:

Reading the thread should have made her see you truly worried. You even mentioned you love her enough to marry her and she is saying it sex you want undecided
she was saying it sarcastically and was like referring it to my johnny, she cheered up later, I know she definitely loves me probably even more I do to her but it's just that her mouth is saying one thing and her behaviour is saying another
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

it doesn't sound disturbing to me

at least she cheered up, isn't that what you wanted
it's the sex aspect that is disturbing
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
baibijay:

I see your point, probably it's a case of love lost right?
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Gurgle(f): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
it's the sex aspect that is disturbing

Ok

you'll have to wait and see

halfway through helping you on this thread I realized I shouldn't really be encouraging this so I think I should bow out

but good luck anyway
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok

you'll have to wait and see

halfway through helping you on this thread I realized I shouldn't really be encouraging this so I think I should bow out

but good luck anyway
ok thanks on your help, blessed sleep
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
she was saying it sarcastically and was like referring it to my johnny, she cheered up later, I know she definitely loves me probably even more I do to her but it's just that her mouth is saying one thing and her behaviour is saying another
vichks:
I see your point, probably it's a case of love lost right?

Am sorry I don't understand women myself angry
Possibly love lost. Possibly not... Women are complicated my friendp
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by kpolli(m): 12:04am On Jul 15, 2015
vichks:
And so I have been dating this lady for over a year now and I will say our intimacy has been really good, recently she started avoiding all the tricks that she knows that will lead to the intimacy giving one silly excuse or the other for over a month now, the last intimacy we did was like forcing a horse to drink water, romancelanders is this a bad sign that she might have started seeing another person?
Kingtom
Orijin101
Dharay99/Dharay88
Sinaj
Pinkiedearie
Mrcork
Agarawu23
Twaci
Tosyne2much
Cutehector

From experience, the answer is yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / My Girlfriend / yyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.