Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok (16175 Views)

Boko Haram Slaughters 42 Farmers In Kebbi / Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok / BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Funjosh(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2015
This is inhuman
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Nicepoker(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2015
+baba the old wine is working. Whatz my biz. Let them kill their brothers and sisters. Useless set of people
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by DoubleFaith(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2015
GOD, for the sake of your children, let their be PEACE in Borno state.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by AroOkigbo(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2015
APC....Change!!!
A clear case of one chance. ..
Yet we have a president! !!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Shaadey:
4 hrs? they've left bombing...they are now slaughtering....seriously this is becoming too much

Funny thing about this cows is that their main casualties are Islams and fellow Fulani/Hausa
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by gratiaeo(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Wayo wayo government
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by cut007: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Sai boo.hari!!! In as much as i feel terrible about these barbaric acts, i cant also help to feel that all these were completely avoidable! Unfortunately we have to live with d decisions we (jega) make.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by myadmissionhelp(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2015
A MUST READ

GET INSPIRE AND MOTIVATED TODAY WITH INTRESTING WRITE UPS LIKE

Top 6 Secretes On How To Command Respect
www.kaysetouch..com
WHAT MAKES YOU A REAL MAN OR WOMAN
www.kaysetouch..com
The Golden Grave
www.kaysetouch..com
Top Things To Take Note Of In Life
www.kaysetouch..com
THE SECRETE TO DISTINCTION IN HIGHER INSTITUTION
www.kaysetouch..com
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by saladin24(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
cry

Please read this. It's quite enlightening

https://www.nairaland.com/2446658/islamic-miseducation-cause-islamic-terrorism
There is only one solution these menace:KILL THEM ALL
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Alexander001(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Vanquay16:
Cant this Boko boys channel their energy into more productive things like Football undecided
that boot, it's killing me. I love it.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by PHfinest(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by NoRetreat(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2015
I am tired of these Boko Haram winning news, The photo shopping and photo taken in and around Villa must stop forthwith,the newly appointed Service chiefs should move into action immediately,they should as a matter of urgency embark on an aggresive campaign against boko haram before they will become more daring and sophisticated. Mr president should do the needful by forward their names for confirmation. Please our country is bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by unitysheart(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Yhunoos:
what are the new service chiefs doing? angry angry angry

I'm sure you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2015
grin grin grin. Its just $130 . Its pretty cheap for its rating 8-9.5. I recommend it. Mercurial veloce ii cool
Alexander001:
that boot, it's killing me. I love it.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by saintandsinnerz: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2015
I'm not the type that rush into criticism but really the Buhari govt. has done little in taming Boko haram! They seem to have energized immediately he took over power. The "successes" recorded at the twilight of the previous administration seem to have fizzled away. Was thinking APC has a solution to this menace judging by the way they criticized the outgone administration for their ineptitude in stopping Boko haram. Now the situation has escalated on their watch. Nigerian politicians are so evil and untrustworthy, believe them at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Bonuwa: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Change
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by lastmessenger: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Give them their islamic caliphate so that we can have peace
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Alsaddiq6(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2015
u re happy? while d calamity s happen in ur cntry.. sure b u re in nigeria. den u dnt knw hw it wil ol ended. take note
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Alsaddiq6(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Funny thing about this cows is that their main casualties are Islams and fellow Fulani/Hausa
ok na. u re hppy wile d issue s happnin in ur cntry? dnt b hpy snce u re in ngria coz u dnt knw where d journy wil stop.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Alexander001(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Vanquay16:
grin grin grin. Its just $130 . Its pretty cheap for its rating 8-9.5. I recommend it. Mercurial veloce ii cool
ok
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by slap1(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2015
I prefer the safety of lives and the decency of the naira to generating 4,545 megawatts of electricity that could yet be a lie from the abundant reservoir of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Benoxvals(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2015
I still wonder how these people move in hundreds undetected...getting rid of the sponsors of these sect will be the only way to minimize their stronghold and until this is done,the attacks will continue...sadly our govt just don't want to stop these killings for only God know what
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Tamaris1: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Sai Buhari! Baba is working!! The monkeys and the baboons are being soaked in blood!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Alsaddiq6:
ok na. u re hppy wile d issue s happnin in ur cntry? dnt b hpy snce u re in ngria coz u dnt knw where d journy wil stop.
Do I sound or loom happy?
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by ReskpetNobleman(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Help oo Our general is becoming clueless ooo jes like Gej
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2015
slap1:
I prefer the safety of lives and the decency of the naira to generating 4,545 megawatts of electricity that could yet be a lie from the abundant reservoir of APC.
CHILD OF HATE
GOOD morning
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Reference(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Yhunoos:

For your own good better stop chasing after individuals and focus on the institutions they are part of. These new service chiefs are not from Sweden or Venezuela. They were very senior officers in the same military that has failed and prevailed in this unfortunate war. If the institution has challenges, leadership will be just one of, not the totality of the solution. I said it months ago when a lot of noise was made about the change of government when the thinking then was that Buhari only needed to be sworn in and Boko Haram will flee with their tails between their legs. We have subsequently seen that it is not so. Leadership is highly overated. I will rather wager on the health of institutions as an indicator of when this whole saga will end.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Spybradd: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Yhunoos:

when the late azazi was there,the north and some stuppid southerners never gave him a hair's breathe of peace till he was finally sacked.. Sambo dasuki succeeded azazi and the bh activities got worse but not a single word of condemnation from the ever vocal north and their stuppid sounthern amaechi-like counterparts have been heard..what a zoo nation.

#give the people what they want,split the zoo now.
#everybody to ur tents.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Reference(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Vanquay16:
Cant this Boko boys channel their energy into more productive things like Football undecided

See the people depressing the naira. What is this for. How does this help Nigeria, explain.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Shaadey: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

I tire o
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by slap1(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

CHILD OF HATE
GOOD morning

You either quoted the wrong comment or have cognitive deficiency.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2015
A strong footballing team makes us Strong and get contracts to host International tournaments. And it keeps the boys away from crime. Are you happy nw? undecided undecided
Reference:

See the people depressing the naira. What is this for. How does this help Nigeria, explain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senior Police Officials Who Ignore Phone Calls From Citizens Risk Sack / Fuel Scarcity: ‘independent Marketers Forced To Cut Down Price In Ekiti’ / Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.