Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch (1069 Views)

Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo / Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors / [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by abacusCm(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Information, Dr. Sade Yemi-Esan, on Tuesday said the Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation has succeeded in stopping the signal of Radio Biafra because it was not licensed.

Yemi-Esan disclosed this to State House correspondents shortly after briefing President Muhammadu Buhari of her ministry’s activities inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

She said the commission was currently working with security agencies to apprehend those behind the illegal radio.

She said, “We also gave a report on Radio Biafra. Right now, the signals from the radio have been jammed successfully by the NBC.

“The commission is also working with security agencies to get those that are behind that radio because it is an illegal radio. It is not licensed by anybody to be on the airwaves in Nigeria.”

She added that the President had directed her ministry to put machinery in place to end the scourge of piracy in the nation’s movie industry.

She said the President gave a clear directive that the ministry must work hard to ensure that film producers get what is due to them.

“The President raised concerns about piracy in Nollywood and he has instructed us to work harder to ensure that the producers of Nollywood films get what is due to them and that we reduce piracy to the barest minimum,” she said.

She added that the President frowned at some media houses that are in the habit of owing salaries.

She said Buhari saw the development as not too good for the country.

She said, “I think it was last week that one of the newspapers was shut down because of non-payment of salaries.

“I think that should not be heard of in a country like Nigeria.

“Mr. President frowns on things like that, the welfare of every Nigerian, especially journalists is one of the major concerns that we have.”

The Permanent Secretary said the President wanted the ministry to intensify publicity because of his desire that every Nigerian should know about policies and programmes of his government.

She said they also talked about external publicity and the possibility of re-opening the federal information services abroad.
Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Number one sponsor na nnamadi kanu abi wetin be him name sef. Dat man needs to be arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
huh
Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by shininglite(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Number one sponsor na nnamadi kanu abi wetin be him name sef. Dat man needs to be arrested.

U can never arrest the TRUTH

1 Like

Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by CharliParker: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am from Igbo land I am not in any way in support of Biafra even if we need Biafra it is not by insults and hatreds.

4 Likes

Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by seedgreen(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Following
Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by Buchukwu: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
shininglite:

wetin diz one dey talk sef. Do yu evn knw abt biafra. Yu r here ranting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by shininglite(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
wetin diz one dey talk sef. Do yu evn knw abt biafra. Yu r here ranting.

I dnt knw
Ewu leave me alone
Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
shininglite:

I dnt knw
Ewu leave me alone
okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by wakaman: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is a good time to test the commitment of biafrans to their dreams and aspirations, roll out your arsenal now if you dare.

It would be a shame with all the mouthing if you can't act up.

Chorister Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by LoveMachine(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
CharliParker:
I am from Igbo land I am not in any way in support of Biafra even if we need Biafra it is not by insults and hatreds.

Bingo! These guys are troubling the water. The hate speech can make things hard for us in other parts.
Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by saintade01(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
abacusCm:

“The President raised concerns about piracy in Nollywood and he has instructed us to work harder to ensure that the producers of Nollywood films get what is due to them and that we reduce piracy to the barest minimum,” she said.

so Buhari recognizes nollywood. Very good
Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by DjAndroid: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hunt the sponsors? The way they tracked down the sponsors of boko haram abi?
Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by Super1Star: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Waste of time, energy and scarce resources!!!!

Where are the sponsors of BH?
Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by wordcat(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
shininglite:

Nairaland mods believe that they can arrest the TRUTH by blocking any thread................
Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by PedroJP(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
CharliParker:

U are a yoluba Zoo fraud.

Meanwhile, Biafra is coming and u are looking 4 radio sponsors.
Re: NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
wakaman:
This is a good time to test the commitment of biafrans to their dreams and aspirations, roll out your arsenal now if you dare.

It would be a shame with all the mouthing if you can't act up.

Chorister Nnamdi Kanu.

You mean the weapon they are still contributing there token to acquire?

We can have pic and vid if the type of weapon they gon have in store but this can not be actualize with the kind of fools we have around shouting biafra

(1) (Reply)

Amidst of Controversies:Five Reasons Donald Trump Still Tops The Polls / PHOTO: Abubakar Shekau missing in new Boko Haram video / SHOCKING PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.