Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors (1230 Views)

NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch / [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by Leopardd(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2015
According to DSS, they want to go after the sponsors of Nnamdi Kanu.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/dss-grants-radio-biafra-director-bail/223273/

Please come and arrest me in my base in Asia, or wait, please I will be coming to Biafraland by November ending.

If you need sponsors, it is IPOB members like us numbering up to a million in over 88 countries.

I contributed a significant amount for the relay station in Lagos and the one they are setting up in Uyo.
We Biafrans worldwide are his sponsors, and we are the owners of that unjammable radio station wey dey give una sleepless night.

Ka m nukwa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by gab264(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2015
Leopardd:
According to DSS, they want to go after the sponsors of Nnamdi Kanu.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/dss-grants-radio-biafra-director-bail/223273/

Please come and arrest me in my base in Asia, or wait, please I will be coming to Biafraland by November ending.

If you need sponsors, it is IPOB members like us numbering up to a million in over 88 countries.

I contributed a significant amount for the relay station in Lagos and the one they are setting up in Uyo.
We Biafrans worldwide are his sponsors, and we are the owners of that unjammable radio station wey dey give una sleepless night.

Ka m nukwa.
Tell them ooo.
ndi zoo bu anumanu

6 Likes

Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by Codedb2: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Come for me in Oslo oh DSS grin
Local Security thieves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by athaboi(f): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2015
They shld arrest boko haram sponsor 1st

1 Like

Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2015
I wonder how the DSS intend to arrest more than a million pple scattered all over the world. Their quest is dead on arrival (DOA)

5 Likes

Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by emmalexabl(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2015
SO WE ALSO HAVE DURLLADHINOOS AS DIRECTORS IN DSS TOO...

2 Likes

Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by manchy7531: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2015
Lol..The Zoo's worst nightmare...they should prepare to fight the cartel/mafia that has made it possible for them to be in power....

I see Nnamdi kanu as being funded either by CIA or some powerful international biafran drug cartel.

You wonder why all this happening few days after America's deployment of troops and drones to neighbouring cameroon.

I suspect America may be training some proxy fighter in the cameroon forest in a bid to start an uprise in Nigeria.

Unfortunately the zooians are not intelligent enough to sense that,rather they keep failing for the trap.

Quote me anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by Ifedubatoooo: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin. Come for me in Limburg Netherland Europe
Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by kingdompropty: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Even the ones in Nigeria are resolute. There are movements you can't stop until it is achieved. Biafra is one.

1 Like

Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by Nossa(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2015
Zoo country called Nigeria, am laughing at them from Jarkata ;DZoo country called Nigeria, am laughing at them from Jarkata

1 Like

Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by naijapips02: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2015
dumb as always.
Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by Nature8(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Lol.. Very funny indeed.. Lwkmd grin
Re: Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors by chrixus(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
manchy7531:
Lol..The Zoo's worst nightmare...they should prepare to fight the cartel/mafia that has made it possible for them to be in power....

I see Nnamdi kanu as being funded either by CIA or some powerful international biafran drug cartel.

You wonder why all this happening few days after America's deployment of troops and drones to neighbouring cameroon.

I suspect America may be training some proxy fighter in the cameroon forest in a bid to start an uprise in Nigeria.

Unfortunately the zooians are not intelligent enough to sense that,rather they keep failing for the trap.

Quote me anywhere
. And you, as a master strategist or the 'self world acclaimed intelligent man'... America won't like to start an uprise in a country like Nigeria because they have a lot to gain in the unity of Nigeria. Well even your premises does not follow your conclusion. American troops and drones= biafrans protest !!! What logic ?

(1) (Reply)

No Comparism Between Amaechi And Wike, One Is A Leader, The Other A Tout / Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Just Now. / Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – DSS Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.