Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help (1986 Views)

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am in love with this guy that I met in 2013. I met him wen I was actually in need of a companion, he was ma senior in sch, same faculty buh different dept. Everything was going on fine for like a year wen for d first tym, he raised his hand on me. Blinded by love, tws settled nd we moved on. T wasn't long after then that I made a silly mistake, u know, in a bid to revenge on ma ex, I decided to meet some pple. To cut d long story short, I confessed to ma bf coz I was feeling so guilty buh since then things avent bn d same wv us till now., that was around May 2014. We re no longer close to each other now as he's no mre in sch nd m jz abt to graduate. Things have been crumbling, u know, no trust thus he's been in one escapade or the other. He says quit every time nd I just v been finding it hard to cope . This isn't meant to expose him or anything coz I really do love him, I still do. how can I save my relationship. He knows I love him nd I can say he loves me too, what to do wv fights all tym I need to kip ma relationship or walk away like he always suggest!!!
matured minds plz, no bashing
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by INTROVERT(f): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
Cutehector
lol yes smiley
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
he says u shld quit? then u shld, because u might regret settling down with him if u go ahead to marry him. afteral he suggests quit. dis a fabricated story, looking at ur dp, u dnt even worth dieing 4
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
elijah2u:
he says u shld quit? then u shld, because u might regret settling down with him if u go ahead to marry him. afteral he suggests quit. dis a fabricated story, looking at ur dp, u dnt even worth dieing 4
Maybe u nid a brain check or something. must u display ur stupidity hia?
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op I think he doesn't take u seriously... Why not just try moving on..
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by emperorchedda(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Your story is incomprehensive. What led to your meeting with some guys over avenging your ex?

Trust can't be rebuilt when broken, happened to me!

You can't blame the dude because when you 'met' with some guys he realized you can still 'meet' with other guys in the future so it's better he finds his way...

I suggest you back out of the relationship because he will never trust you, you have the tendency to 'meet' with some other guy later on if you need it
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Met wv them doesn't mean I was avin things to do wv them. U know students stuff. he shudnt find it hard trusting me coz I don't kip things from him, even things not meant to be said. I js wanna save ma relationship,
Moreover ts lack of trust from both sides as he's now into different "love stories"
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by DrObum(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Me read this story

Taaaaaaaaaaa!

Na comments I come read! grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by nobilis: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
I don't think you love him.
If you truly loved him, your being with him would have been enough to get back at your ex. Your being proud of him would have been enough payback for your ex.

But u felt he wasn't cool enough or wealthy enough or hunky enough or handsome enough (I wouldn't know what ur reason might have been) to get back at your ex. That was what led you to engage in some escapades that will hurt your ex.

When you were doing all those things, I'm sure ur instincts must have told you that what you were doing, not only MIGHT they hurt ur ex, but that they would SURELY hurt ur current boyfriend. But u waved aside the voice of reason and did whatever you felt you could do.

You didn't value him. Yet you claim you love him.
I don't think you value him.
I don't think he is worth anything to you.
Yet you want him to value you.

Women!
Women!!
Women!!!

Na wa 4 una.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
I need glasses chai,
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Allwility: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nobilis has said it all.
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Rajjah(f): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
emperorchedda:
Your story is incomprehensive. What led to your meeting with some guys over avenging your ex?

Trust can't be rebuilt when broken, happened to me!

You can't blame the dude because when you 'met' with some guys he realized you can still 'meet' with other guys in the future so it's better he finds his way...

I suggest you back out of the relationship because he will never trust you, you have the tendency to 'meet' with some other guy later on if you need it
hahahahaha.... Cant stop laughin
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
nobilis:
If you truly loved him, your being with him would have been enough to get back at your ex. Your being proud of him would have been enough payback for your ex.

But u felt he wasn't cool enough or wealthy enough or hunky enough or handsome enough (I wouldn't know what ur reason might have been) to get back at your ex. That was what led you to engage in some escapades that will hurt your ex.

When you were doing all those things, I'm sure ur instincts must have told you that what you were doing, not only MIGHT they hurt ur ex, but that they would SURELY hurt ur current boyfriend. But u waved aside the voice of reason and did whatever you felt you could do.

You didn't value him. Yet you claim you love him.
I don't think you value him.
I don't think he is worth anything to you.
Yet you want him to value you.

Women!
Women!!
Women!!!

Na wa 4 una.
well, u re ryt only if I continued wv ma revenge plans after I met him. I was seeking d revenge b4 I fell in love. I need him to just overlook that Nd love me for who i am. one thing, I feel he shud be happy I told him myself, what if he heard outside M not saying m ryt buh I love him, heaven knows Nd I just nid to save my relationship
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by thorpido(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Let me tell you the truth.Stop trying to save what is dying and is comatose.The trust between you and your guy is dead and you will just both be patching if you force it.
A lot of ladies in your shoes have forced the relationship only for them to regret it because the guy just plays the field.
Move on.Look forward to a new relationship and make sure you have ended your revenge game before you start.
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Ephemmm: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue Anything that does not kill you will glorify you: wait and keep praying.
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by ruksylaser(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
is the dude willing to save the relationship as well?? I think you should chill and act as if you don't care no more after numerous attempts to save the relationship.... it takes two pple to be in a relationship and if the dude truly loves u as u claim then he shouldn't leave u hanging.. ...it might be has moved or he derives fun in knowing fully well how hard ure trying to save the relationship
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
elijah2u:
man, u harsh...u started really well like u care, u ended very harshly.. chai, diaris God o.

bak to d matta, op leave him and com to me. case solved!
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by gamaliel121(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
The tot that someelse scattered ur puussyy is killing him.. He doesn't trust u again... Just wait sha, he might come around... Bit-cheese can cheat ee..after der'll say guys r cheats..
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
OP which UNI u dey? cos this your engrish get as he be
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by Olami90: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
OP is kinda desperate. I av seen where u emphasized in ur comments dat "u just want to keep ur relationship" as if ur life depend on it.
#u were blinded by love wen he slapped u nd u'r still blind...mtcheww
Some gals are just empty.(No offiense)

Wen d purpose of a fin is not known, abuse is inevitable.

Stop giving ursef false hope, I don't see somfin left in dat thrift u called relationship.

##OP kindly give five good reasons why u av to save/keep dis relationship. Then I will know u are serious with life.
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by emperorchedda(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
gamaliel121:
The tot that someelse scattered ur puussyy is killing him..
He doesn't trust u again...
Just wait sha, he might come around...
Bit-cheese can cheat ee..after der'll say guys r cheats..
Exactly that thought!!

A guy who truly likes you can't stand the thought of how someone was making you scream, it's not what he can stop to imagine no matter how much he loves you the scene of another guy fvcking you won't leave his imagination. Trust me on this

I believe you should move on because even if he takes you back it will be just for the fun of playing around with you till you choose to finally leave him yourself

This is how men work....its impossible to erase that memory

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by XavierBlue(m): 1:03am On Jul 15, 2015
starlingslimnet:
OP which UNI u dey? cos this your engrish get as he be
Op? Ha! She murdered her English tutorcheesy

Xavierblue
Re: My Relationship Is Crumbling!! Help by MzMay(f): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2015
datz harsh

(1) (2) (Reply)

What!! See How 53yr Old Woman Married 23yr Old Boy With Text Message! See D Text / If You Want To Kill Yourself because Of Love..... DO / What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.