Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? (1974 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
For My Val, I Will Simply Offer My Bestie Natural Rose Flower And A Nice Fu*k *lol*

What Of You??
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Twizzy30(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
am gay undecidedam gay
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by refiner(f): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
I don't celebrate val....am singleembarassed...will make sure I sleep thru out dat day!
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by vicstar(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:
I don't celebrate val....am singleembarassed...will make sure I sleep thru out dat day!

aint ma biz if u're single tho, buh u just piqued ma curiosity, so am gunna ask u a few question if u don't mind cool
1) Why are u single
2) Are u not good looking
3) I guess you have dis gigantic gate that stops guys from having access to the real u? Pls answer

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by refiner(f): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
vicstar:

aint ma biz if u're single tho, buh u just piqued ma curiosity, so am gunna ask u a few question if u don't mind cool
1) Why are u single
3) I guess you have dis gigantic gate that stops guys from having access to the real u? Pls answer
now lemme answer dat....
1)av nt find him yet!

2)even the ugly gals has d best of love!

3)its kinda correct!...
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

Am Here For You smiley

How Do I Contact You??
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Synzu(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
vicstar:

1) Why are u single

It aint your biz yet you had to start asking a brigade of questions to someone who wasn't even referring to you?? Niggaz like you are the reason why these basic b!tches front all over the place undecided
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by unilagfreshest(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
I will be in church truout cz I still don't know which o them to take out. Hope bet9ja do well dis week, plans might change bt for now.. single nd happy.
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Synzu(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
InfinityCoded:

Am Here For You smiley
How Do I Contact You??
Another thirsty SOB spotted!!
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by refiner(f): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
InfinityCoded:

Am Here For You smiley

How Do I Contact You??

don't worry about me!....I wanna celebrate dis coming new year in peace!...I don't want acid on me
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:

Another thirsty SOB spotted!!

For Your Mind...
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

don't worry about me!....I wanna celebrate dis coming new year in peace!...I don't want acid on me

Ha, Ok
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

What Do you mean
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Synzu(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
InfinityCoded:

For Your Mind...

I don't expect a shamless sex starved mofo to understand. So I'll just leave you to wallow in your fit of arrant stupidity!
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:

I don't expect a shamless sex starved mofo to understand. So I'll just leave you to wallow in your fit of arrant stupidity!

You Have Gone So Far Like This?
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Anthony0094(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
;DI will buy her a house in banana island and range Rover 2018 model

I

rubbish question
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Synzu(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
InfinityCoded:

You Have Gone So Far Like This?

I just had to restore the lil dignity you have. Publicly begging a basic b!tch to be her date might be your thing, but its the height of desperation.
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by vicstar(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

now lemme answer dat....
1)av nt find him yet!

2)even the ugly gals has d best of love!

3)its kinda correct!...

lol u said u've not found him yet, most times he will be d one to find u, the question is do u want to be found? When u've gat a big wall b4 u, dat stops any guy from trying, den u complain that u've not found the right guy cool
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:

I just had to restore the lil dignity you have. Publicly begging a basic b!tch to be her date might be your thing, but its the height of desperation.

Kidding Ok. It's just a joke
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by vicstar(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:

It aint your biz yet you had to start asking a brigade of questions to someone who wasn't even referring to you?? Niggaz like you are the reason why these basic b!tches front all over the place undecided

wow! shocked dude I wasn't asking u undecided hw's it your stress is she ya sis? Mehn the best business bro is to mind your business
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Synzu(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
vicstar:

wow! shocked dude I wasn't asking u undecided hw's it your stress is she ya sis? Mehn the best business bro is to mind your business

I know. But ur conversation skills lack depth. Its wack. Its also not your biz why she's single. Its not even in your place to ask someone you barely know "why she's single".

Niggaz like you give niggaz like me a bad rep.
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by vicstar(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:

I know. But ur conversation skills lack depth. Its wack. Its also not your biz why she's single. Its not even in your place to ask someone you barely know "why she's single".

Niggaz like you give niggaz like me a bad rep.

wtf!!! Gibberish!! Who gives a fuccccckkkk!!!! Last I checked she wasn't complaining undecided why can't u just mind your biz , I don roll with jerks

Don't quote me again
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Synzu(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
vicstar:

wtf!!! Gibberish!! Who gives a fuccccckkkk!!!! Last I checked she wasn't complaining undecided why can't u just mind your biz , I don roll with jerks

Don't quote me again

No bro. Your level of stupidity is just too high to ignore! I can't just possibly see you fooling yourself and pass by now? Check am out na?? undecided
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
A kiss

pinish
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by refiner(f): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
vicstar:

lol u said u've not found him yet, most times he will be d one to find u, the question is do u want to be found? When u've gat a big wall b4 u, dat stops any guy from trying, den u complain that u've not found the right guy cool

hnmmm...its OK sha...all I knw is dat I av nt met Mr right yet!smiley
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:
Same here too, will buy sleeping pill in advance
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:
A kiss
pinish

That's Good smiley
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by profpets(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
I'm already filing my hand down to give to her a super HOT ifoti as a valentino gift, which I see will be so remarkable.
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2016
refiner:
cry yeah.
But you know If we go out dressed all cute....Who knows.
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by refiner(f): 5:51am On Feb 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
cry yeah.
But you know If we go out dressed all cute....Who knows.

lol....dat looks like an interesting idea!....who knows we might be lucky enough to be asked out by some rich cool guys....right?smiley
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by refiner(f): 5:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Synzu:

so am a basic bitch right?

why can't u mind ur biz and steer clear off my path?
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine??? by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 08, 2016
My fingers dey itch me to type..... But lipsrsealed brb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only...guys Keep Off / Thread closed!! / What's Your Favourite Part Of Your Partners Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.