Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (39962 Views)

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by mu2sa2: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2015
b3llo:
What's wrong with married women committing adultery with their so called spiritual leader.
You ought to be wondering why "spiritual fathers" commit adultery. These days the way the so called spiritual fathers go after woman it seems that's the first calling of these hypocrites.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by christinie(f): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Ndeewonu:

Good advice. Meanwhile, I doubt if you are married. It is usually singles that give this kind of advice. When they marry, however, it becomes a different story. Who says the devil is not winning the war?

Thanks for the advice though!
are you indirectly asking for my marital status? Keep guessing. Lolz. JESUS RULES.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by coolvitus(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Nigeria is becoming Sodom oh just like U S to end time pastor ma na human.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by emmatok(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=tonychristopher post=35872271]

[s]may God punish that mouth abi hand wey type this when u marry if this befall you pls settle

wm[[/s]/quote]
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Emu4life(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2015
How i wish JESUS wil stop sending all dz Pastors, prophets and so called men of God , so dat our girls and women wil b free. thier own fucking rate don pass Boko boyz own o
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by ijustdey: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2015
coolvitus:
Nigeria is becoming Sodom oh just like U S to end time pastor ma na human.

Nigeria can't be like US
that's the headquarters of Sodom
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by newguy1(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2015
thorpido:
Oturugbeke !

Lots of fake pastors taking advantage of the flock.
Imagine her leaning down infront of her pastor for prayer not knowing all the pastor was thinking about is how to get into her pants.
Praying by oneself is way better than asking someone else to prayer for you u might even be closer to God than dan the man praying for u

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by skyfullofstars(f): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2015
It's funny how when the opposite happens, the woman takes care of the extramarital children from the husband's affaire...
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by nganjiwa2014(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Is he really a pastor or just a man with mini lodge
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by chidiandre(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2015
when will women learn....are they that naive
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by fpeter(f): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2015
MuhdG:
I thought pastors adulterers/fornicators were supposed to be men of God?
Please A christian should explain to me o, because I am a Bit Confused!

I am a christian and i make Bold to explain to you the difference.
A Christian is a follower of Christ i.e a person who would not be involved in adultery,fornication or sin generally.
Now a church goer or anti-Christ or sinner is a lot different from the definition of a Christian. Don't confuse being
a Christian with being a church-goer or attender....just as boko haram claim they're muslims and practicing
Islam doesn't make them muslims...so also not all imams or sheikhs and ustaz' are practicing the teachings of the
quaran....i came across a page on FB for GAY SAUDI MEN.....now can you beat that? hope you've been enlightened by my response?

Thank you.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by damiloladuke: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2015
WONDER WILL JUST NEVER CEASE FOR THIS COUNTRY THAT WE ARE IN

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by STEVENcrack(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2015
MuhdG:
I thought pastors adulterers/fornicators were supposed to be men of God?
Please A christian should explain to me o, because I am a Bit Confused!
What are u saying dear.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by philiancoop(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
The fact that she didn't deny the allegations and didn't raise an objection what so ever might be an indication that the allegations might be false. My thought
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Gemc3(f): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wetin these judges go de hear everyday ehn...............The courtroom must be a very interesting place.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by adolfhitler31: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
you need a little yeast to ferment ur loaf,if it dosent ferment it there is something wrong with ur yeast or there is something wrong with your loaf,these pastors u r talkn bour are they not human beings,are they supernatural?they don legalize gay marriage for america,:here in niger them dey impregnate girls anyhow,why most it always be pastors,and not mallams.,mtscheeeew
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by emmatok(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
philiancoop:
The fact that she didn't deny the allegations and didn't raise an objection what so ever might be an indication that the allegations might be false. My thought
How
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by thorpido(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
newguy1:

Imagine her leaning down infront of her pastor for prayer not knowing all the pastor was thinking about is how to get into her pants.
Praying by oneself is way better than asking someone else to prayer for you u might even be closer to God than dan the man praying for u
So true.She's kneeling down for prayers while the man is looking at cleavage.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by ebuskalabe(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
child of God
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by philiancoop(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmatok:

How
sometimes Christians want to be like Christ who was wrongly accused but put up no defence for himself.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Qualer: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
okedoyinolabisi:
this gullible women sef!! and d *** anointed pastor*** u will give account to Baba one day

You look quite homely and well put together... in that picture wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Olamidebright: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2015
No be holy spirit pregnant be that?GOD MADE ME I HATE U MR PASTOR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido / Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.