Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! (3092 Views)

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Ladies..Could Or Would You Date Guys Who Wear Traditional Cloths?,Serrriously!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
...ok...I juss realiazed I have *80,000 likes* on my profle and man still aint gots no *punnnny* in return for my Nairaland input........talkless of getting ordinary kiss.. LADIES, SO WHAT DO U HAV TO SAY & WHAT ARE YOR EXCUSES?.. Ladies, you don't love me? angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by INTROVERT(f): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:
...ok...I juss realiazed I have *80,000 likes* on my profle and man still aint gots no *punnnny* in return for my Nairaland input........talkless of getting ordinary kiss.. LADIES, SO WHAT DO U HAV TO SAY & WHAT ARE YOR EXCUSES?..ALL MEN NEED ANSWERS NOW!!!!! angry
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
*rides past on new power bike *
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Kenndall: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:
...ok...I juss realiazed I have *80,000 likes* on my profle and man still aint gots no *punnnny* in return for my Nairaland input........talkless of getting ordinary kiss.. LADIES, SO WHAT DO U HAV TO SAY & WHAT ARE YOR EXCUSES?.. Ladies, you don't love me? angry

I have noticed that all you do is create threads like this that actually make no sense. Yesterday you also created a similar thread.

Don't you have something else to invest your mind on asides ladies. I also see you on other threads, especially the derailers thread on this same section.
All you do is chase ladies up and down in the most outrageously rude manner.
What sort of guy are you. Are you this jobless. Don't you have something more important to think and talk about, asides ladies and punnny?

I just pity you young man, I just pity you.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by apholaryn: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

I have noticed that all you do is create threads like this that actually make no sense. Yesterday you also created a similar thread.

Don't you have something else to invest your mind on asides ladies. I also see you on other threads, especially the derailers thread on this same section.
What sort of guy are you. Are you this jobless. Don't you have something more important to think and talk about, asides ladies and punnny?"

why u dey stalk Mr Cork na?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

What sort of guy are you. Are you this jobless. Don't you have something more important to think and talk about, asides ladies and punnny?

..thread clearly says: LADIES...are u a lady gademmit?...Bro kindly **GET THE STEPPIN!!!!** (no ofiense) undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
...anyways bak to the serious thread b4 bein rudely intarupted by a homebase guy?.....80,000 likes and not even a single kiss form the ladies....Ladies, I NEEED AN EXPLA NATION RIGHT NOW!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Samiceman: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

Mr man park well, you are equally jobless..... If you get job, you no go notice say him dey create threads....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Kenndall: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

..thread clearly says: LADIES...are u a lady gademmit?...Bro kindly **GET THE STEPPIN!!!!** (no ofiense) undecided

What makes you think I am a guy?

I don't just like the way you behave. It's irritating and it's not right.

You are better than this. You shouldn't act in such manner for any reason.

Your behavior is quite shameful, I must say.
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Kenndall: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Samiceman:
Mr man park well, you are equally jobless..... If you get job, you no go notice say him dey create threads....

I noticed his behavior because I am observant and because he makes it obvious. Come on, just look at the nature of the thread.
It doesn't sound sensible or moral.
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by immortalvoices(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
And this thread will pass ,, 10 pages...

mrcork the lady will appreciate you if you upload your picture...... You know you are a wealthy Londoner grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by xcolanto(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
*spreads mat* cool
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

What makes you think I am a guy?

I don't just like the way you behave. It's irritating and it's not right.

You are better than this. You shouldn't act in such manner for any reason.

Your behavior is quite shameful, I must say.

......bruv..didn't I juss tell u to *GET THE STEPPIN?*... ok..wot do u want & how can I help? (noofeinse) undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Danhumprey: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
gringrincheesygringrin
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Kenndall: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

......bruv..didn't I juss tell u to *GET THE STEPPIN?*... ok..wot do u want & how can I help? (noofeinse) undecided

Just stop all this you are doing. You are just making a full of yourself.
Stop it.
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Phikom(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
yet again!
sigh
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Danhumprey: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

You are getting worked up over nothing? You gat pity yourself. I remember someone warned you about taking the OP(MrCork) of this thread seriously. Yet,you are getting worked up over nothing? The guy is just a joker and a clown. Learn to distinguish clowns and serious persons.smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

Just stop all this you are doing. You are just making a full of yourself.
Stop it.

..ok Kendra...serrrioously...how did I or do I make fool of my sef?...plis explain....I don't gerrrit, we don't gerrrit, nobody gerrrrit!! undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Danhumprey: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

gringrin
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Kenndall: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

..ok Kendra...serrrioously...how did I or do I make fool of my sef?...plis explain....I don't gerrrit, we don't gerrrit, nobody gerrrrit!! undecided

You behavior is nothing to write home about. All you post about is girls and punnny. Why don't you invest your time and mind in something more reasonable and productive.

You are just disgracing and embarrassing yourself.

Don't you have goals for your life? How will you accomplish those goals if all you do from morning to night is chase girls around this forum?

1 Like

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall vs mrcork cheesy **Shutthefuckup where r u?food don ready!dharray88
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

You behavior is nothing to write home about. All you post about is girls and punnny. Why don't you invest your time and mind in something more reasonable and productive.

You are just disgracing and embarrassing yourself.

Don't you have goals for your life? How will you accomplish those goals if all you do from morning to night is chase girls around this forum?

...ok...so I embarass my sef coz I chase chicks on nairaland ...abi?.....isn't Romance section sopose to be for chasin women?.. ..Ok sir if we may ask.....why r u in Romance sexction almost every day?....juss curious! (no ofeinse) undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:
And I tot uve nyashed all the lightskin nairaland babes sef.
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Kenndall: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...ok...so I embarass my sef coz I chase chicks on nairaland ...abi?.....isn't Romance section sopose to be for chasin women?.. ..Ok sir if we may ask.....why r u in Romance sexction almost every day?....juss curious! (no ofeinse) undecided

Romance section is for discussing topics that concern relationships. That doesn't mean it's a section for chasing women.
If you want to chase women, why don't you go to motels were prostiitutes reside or go to clubs and bars and hook up with street walkers.

Every day, morning and night, all you do is mention one lady or the other.

It's obvious you are really starved of ladies and sex in real life, hence your constant need for their attention online.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
wat sort of thread is this? ishilove,farano,rocktation, pls u guys shud move this thread to general session bcaus it makes no sense.
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

Romance section is for discussing topics that concern relationships. That doesn't mean it's a section for chasing women.
If you want to chase women, why don't you go to motels were prostiitutes reside or go to clubs and bars and hook up with street walkers.

It's obvious you are really starved of ladies and sex in real life, hence your constant need for their attention online.
my dear leave him bcaus very soon dis thread will b moved to general session.
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

...ermm Uncle....Romance section if strictly for chasin women....u don't like it hear..GO TO YAHOO CHAT!! (no oofeinse) angry

7 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Youngpo413: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
whitewitch:
wat sort of thread is this? ishilove,farano,rocktation, pls u guys shud move this thread to general session bcaus it makes no sense.

^^Great advise comin from a CRACKHEAD callin himself WhiteWitch....how on earth will anyone take u serious?..juss askin! (no oofeinse) undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

...anyways brother..i feel yor pain though coz u seem very upset....did someone theif yor woman?(no oofeinse) embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

^^Great advise comin from a CRACKHEAD callin himself WhiteWitch....how on earth will anyone take u serious?..juss askin! (no oofeinse) undecided
sweerve pls
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Kenndall: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...ermm Uncle....Romance section if strictly for chasin women....u don't like it hear..GO TO YAHOO CHAT!! (no oofeinse) angry

Shut up. Romance section isn't for chasing women. Stop using that phrase as an excuse for you childish character.

Just look at your life. A full grown man like you. Chasing girls all around in a show of absolute shame.

At least be sensible for once. This you lousiness will take you no where. All the time your spend making a fool at yourself, you will be accountable for it.

Just stop this pitiable behavior of yours.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced / Pls I Need Matured Answers With These Questions From My Ex- Girlfriend / The White Or Orange Coloured Vitamin C: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.