Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! (3123 Views)

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Ladies..Could Or Would You Date Guys Who Wear Traditional Cloths?,Serrriously!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
whitewitch:
sweerve pls

...ermm the last time I checked...no one invited u to our thread.. r u ok? (no oofeinse) embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2015

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...ermm the last time I checked...no one invited u to our thread.. r u ok? (no oofeinse) embarassed
sweerve
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

Shut up. Romance section isn't for chasing women. Stop using that phrase as an excuse for you childish character.

Just look at your life. A full grown man like you. Chasing girls all around in a show of absolute shame.

At least be sensible for once. This you lousiness will take you no where. All the time your spend making a fool at yourself, you will be accountable for it.

Just stop this pitiable behavior of yours.

..Calm down brother....ROmance section is clearly for chasin females & all females want this.....Sadly...u the only female complainin .. Goat!! (no oofense) angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
whitewitch:
sweerve

...bro may we call u *B!tch* insted of whitewitch.. it sound more classy..(TRUSS ME) angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...bro may we call u *B!tch* insted of whitewitch.. it sound more classy..(TRUSS ME) angry
MrCork:

MrCork:

sweerve
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Kenndall: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

..Calm down brother....ROmance section is clearly for chasin females & all females want this.....Sadly...u the only female complainin .. Goat!! (no oofense) angry

Just look at yourself. You are still struggling to sound funny when you know deep down within you, that you are just gradually wasting your life and thinking on ladies.

What kind of man are you. Don't you have an atom of dignity and self respect. Okay you have the personality of a clown, but there is still a human being behind the moniker. A human that invests his thoughts on punny and light skinned women.

Like I said, I pity for you and I am saddened by how shameful your behavior is.
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

Just look at yourself. You are still struggling to sound funny when you know deep down within you, that you are just gradually wasting your life and thinking on ladies.

What kind of man are you. Don't you have an atom of dignity and self respect. Okay you have the personality of a clown, but there is still a human being behind the moniker. A human that invests his thoughts on punny and light skinned women.

Bros you no get sense at all...you never pity yourself, you dey pity another person, MPD bitchh

6 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

...Bro...The good new for u right now is that u can shift yor opinion to Religious section....U will find yor type there....Romance section is strictly for chasin females and we lovit like that.....if The females aint complianin .. why u complianin??....Bro.. GET THE STEPPIN!!!! (no oofeinse) undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
...anyways, bak to the thread b4 bein rudely interrupted by that Pastor boy called Kenndallen .... I hav 80,000 likes and notin in return for the ladies...ladies..why? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:
...ok...I juss realiazed I have *80,000 likes* on my profle and man still aint gots no *punnnny* in return for my Nairaland input........talkless of getting ordinary kiss.. LADIES, SO WHAT DO U HAV TO SAY & WHAT ARE YOR EXCUSES?.. Ladies, you don't love me? angry

I love u cork am fallin for ya

4 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by dareyking(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Make una free the guy naa....
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
dareyking:
Make una free the guy naa....

thank u sir!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
halfrica:

I love u cork am fallin for ya

.^^^ther u go...One chick outter 6 million registered nairaland females.... That's good enough!! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by peeparty(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
My brother i totally understand your tot,
but i beg you to calm down with your words,
i guess we got to loosen up somtime and just have fun.
we are like families here.bless u
Kenndall:

Romance section is for discussing topics that concern relationships. That doesn't mean it's a section for chasing women.
If you want to chase women, why don't you go to motels were prostiitutes reside or go to clubs and bars and hook up with street walkers.

Every day, morning and night, all you do is mention one lady or the other.

It's obvious you are really starved of ladies and sex in real life, hence your constant need for their attention online.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
peeparty:
My brother i totally understand your tot,
but i beg you to calm down with your words,
i guess we got to loosen up somtime and just have fun.
we are like families here.bless u

..bro..kendall hates women & then said we were not allowed to chase females on nairaland....am suspectin the boy is homo!! (REAL TALK) angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by peeparty(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
heheheheheh
tk it easy bro,have fun to the fullest.
MrCork:

..bro..kendall hates women & then said we were not allowed to chase females on nairaland....am suspectin the boy is homo!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Danhumprey: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:

Let me help you out since you don't want to hear word. Go through this link. It's one of MrCork's numerous monikers. Obviously he's been here longer than you.

https://www.nairaland.com/mrcork1

If you go through the profile,the topics and posts/comments,you will find out he is a very mature and sensible person who is just here as a joker,to catch fun. Lighten up.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Danhumprey:
Let me help you out since you don't want to hear word. Go through this link. It's one of MrCork's numerous monikers. Obviously he's been here longer than you.

https://www.nairaland.com/mrcork1

If you go through the profile,the topics and posts/comments,you will find out he is a very mature and sensible person who is just here as a joker,to catch fun. Lighten up.

...i am not Mr Cork1...wrong person...i am juss Mr Cork..the one wit the 17inches long Kondo! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Danhumprey: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...i am not Mr Cork1...wrong person...i am juss Mr Cork..the one wit the 17inches long Kondo! undecided
Yeah! You möron! Who you gonna lie for?grin
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kenndall:

What makes you think I am a guy?

I don't just like the way you behave. It's irritating and it's not right.

You are better than this. You shouldn't act in such manner for any reason.

Your behavior is quite shameful, I must say.

Point of correction, mrcork is not better than this..he's worse than this. Trust me, he is at his best behaviour today. grin has he asked you bleach yet?

Pay no mind to him..just come to his thread to av a good time cos he's funny.
see he's a troll. he trolls for a living..

stop getting worked up over nothing
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kenndall:

What makes you think I am a guy?

I don't just like the way you behave. It's irritating and it's not right.

You are better than this. You shouldn't act in such manner for any reason.

Your behavior is quite shameful, I must say.

...but sweeery..what is shamefull about all men prefarin lightskin females over dakskin females?....how dose this irritate u & why r u so angry? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrCork:

shut up..liar
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
booqee:
shut up..liar

...sweery do u realize it wudunt hurt for u to say: **Mr Cork, I think realy realy love you**... Juss try it!! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
MrCork:
...ok...I juss realiazed I have *80,000 likes* on my profle and man still aint gots no *punnnny* in return for my Nairaland input........talkless of getting ordinary kiss.. LADIES, SO WHAT DO U HAV TO SAY & WHAT ARE YOR EXCUSES?.. Ladies, you don't love me? angry

my London guy

airforce1 was dissed in this new song by popular
Political Analyst CreekReporter.

download here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
INTROVERT:

have u heard?

download here

Re: Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! by MrCork: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

my London guy

download here

..OK...who in the name of Mr Cork is Airforse1? (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Are Not Smiling. (pix) / She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... / When You Have A PHD In Photography (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.