Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari (17942 Views)

Nasarawa: NLC-TUC Declared Indefinite Strike Over 50% Salary Cut / Al-Makura: Salary Cut, No Going Back / Buhari 50% Salary Cut: Following The Noble Step Of Dr Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by justjify(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
laidesmen217:
How many jonathan and pdpiggs cut during their own tenure

Bunch of ingrates...........
Mtcheeeeeeeew

My thought exactly. You took the words outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by brixton: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
iyobosadavid:
atleast the dullard is ruling over you and ur miserable life and family, even ur generation to come can not attained the position of a president. So now tell me who is even worst than the dullard here? I guess you offcourse undecided

unfortunately for you fool, i do not reside in Nigeria. Secondly i have kings and presidents in my lineage. You have chosen to be a slave all your life!
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by obinoral1179(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
PDP still has a long way to go....

They don't know that the success of buhari is the continuation of their death...

Awon mugu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by Gee15: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
There is nothing you can do to please the world ,he reduced is salary you find fault in that ,does that have ruled for years and did not slash their salary what have you done to them ,therefore let Mr president continue to do what he knows best to make the country a worth living country for you and I, lets pray together to God to strengthen and bless him with the kind of knowledge he needs to direct our country NIGERIA .
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by amaben2020(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Metuh my Hero, I hate APC and goro crooners
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
AGO available 105 less 2, buzz 08127465565
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2015
exemen:
[s]PDP ARE FOOLS....... WHEN GEJ DEY THERE WHO AMONG OF THEM ASKED HIM TO REDUCE HIS SALARY[/s]?

Sorry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by Hope15: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2015
Deep painment..........PDP should have waited a little bit more before vomiting all these...we can all remember who was into cosmetic governance. Mtcheww.
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2015
which one this did PDP do in 16yrs,now olisa need good governance not looting like this commanders,thunderstorms wey go fall on you still dey jogg useless man
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by dougivilla(m): 2:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Shubbylee:

Both the Salary and Allowances were cut Sir
Who be this?

Make you near PMB allowances, you go know say na retired but not tired general e be!!
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by front247: 2:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Apc focus on good governance, talk less, d masses are no fools start to fulfill ur promises and liar mohammed dt lie to us, we are watching
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by front247: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2015
rakish:
Pdp should prepare to be shocked and disappointed. The president and vice president slashing of their salaries is the beginning of selflessness, human compassion,national development, etc that will engineer this administration. These are one of many qualities lacking throughout their reign for 16years.
will d cut in salary reflect in d ordinary nigerian lives
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by Aystarz: 4:02am On Jul 15, 2015
RazziP:
I like PDP they are really acting like opposition party...

No they're not. They're acting like the sore bad whinny losers that they are......a bunch of very meanspirited people who don't see or admit the good in others.
The PDP is dead, only left to be buried!!!

2 Likes

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by apholaryn: 4:11am On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:
No one cares if they cut their salaries, all we have been asking them is to show us a copy of their asset declaration. Buhari is a dullard, president michelle of west Germany.
always wailing
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by apholaryn: 4:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
true fact, i was expecting the daura herdsman to forfeit his entire salary if he was so patriotic.
hlp him forfeit am na,so far your selfless literate dad can forfeit 0.1% of his earnings due to been patriotic.
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by arsetalks(m): 4:27am On Jul 15, 2015
This rich isn't it? Hypocrisy at it epic best. Same PDP who would rather have a salary increase?

I am sure even many of their fans on here had to *facepalm* after reading this.
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by niceguy7(m): 5:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Those pipu are cattle oo........did jonathan cut his own salary?
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by kenoz(m): 5:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by san316(m): 5:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Yeye PDP. How can they say a president wants to buy cheap popularity. Buhari even before he became president was more popular than their useless GEJ. Dying party. They should keep wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by exemen: 6:13am On Jul 15, 2015
Firefire:

Sorry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by bigerboy200: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Hitter:
Withdrawn.
Itz on all salaries and allowances naaaa...haba.make una let Buhari be naaa
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by bigerboy200: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:
No one cares if they cut their salaries, all we have been asking them is to show us a copy of their asset declaration. Buhari is a dullard, president michelle of west Germany.
He can only declare it after it has verified..and could take up to a 100 days for verification by AMCON..be guided and don't let your hatred for PMB send u to a state of disillusion.
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by bigerboy200: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2015
TANOIDS and GEJites need to but this album

1 Like

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by brixton: 6:32am On Jul 15, 2015
bigerboy200:

He can only declare it after it has verified..and could take up to a 100 days for verification by AMCON..be guided and don't let your hatred for PMB send u to a state of disillusion.

Yar'adua didn't wait 100 days to show us his assets... How old are you?
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by bigerboy200: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:

Yar'adua didn't wait 100 days to show us his assets... How old are you?
I said it COULD take up to 100 days, meaning it could be less (The presidency expects CCB/AMCON to have verified whatever they have declared within that period)..He is morally bound to do so since he stated it in his campaigns (though not constitutionally bound to so),there are rules to b followed and that he is surely doing........besides, it took well over a month b4 yaradua declared his..so stop acting like Buhari is a criminal for trying to follow rule of law in public declaration of asset. simple
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by coleon(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2015
I think OLisa Metuh should swallow his pride and go for the crash course as proposed by alhaji Lai Mohamed .He really doesn't knw how to speak for the opposition in the 21st century and the crash course will help him grow.
Wailing wailers oshi.

1 Like

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by pinky1974: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Which one una do wen una dey there
Abeg make we hear word cool
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by nwachi1404: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Yap yap yap!. Funny how when the PDP was in power they never did any of what PMB did, only for them to come and start yapping crap.

Yeye people!.
Please no offences but what has PMB done. the spate of terrorism has doubled within two months since he ascended into power. Our Naira has dropped from 200 to 230 against the dollar. Fuel still sells at #110 per litre. Removing 7million naira from his salary is just playing to the galerie. PMB won because Nigerians got tired of Jonathan, if PMB has nothing to offer why did he deceive Nigerians in d first place.
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by joseph1832(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2015
nwachi1404:
Please no offences but what has PMB done. the spate of terrorism has doubled within two months since he ascended into power. Our Naira has dropped from 200 to 230 against the dollar. Fuel still sells at #110 per litre. Removing 7million naira from his salary is just playing to the galerie. PMB won because Nigerians got tired of Jonathan, if PMB has nothing to offer why did he deceive Nigerians in d first place.
No offense but I believe you should be patient enough to give PMB time. Considering the fact that Nigerians waited for 6 years before they chanted the 'change' mantra, I see no reason why they can't wait for one year before they start showing their frustrations.

It is not today the Naira has been weak against the dollar, it is not today petrol sells for 110 Naira, it is not today BH started bombing Nigeria etc, so while will it be today that you so want change? PMB is not a miracle worker bro, if you're looking for one please visit the nearest church.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by rakish(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2015
otabuko:
Their allowances na the main deal bro!
They have allowances yes but slashing 50percent of their salary is a great reduction of the total amount they will get as salary and allowance sum together. That alone is commendable also,i havnt come across any poltician(president and vice precisely) that decided to slash their salary 50percent even lower than that. This also make the present administration standout from the rest. Lets hope this is a sign of more good things to come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Address Fayemi As ‘honorable Minister,’ Reps Vow / Rivers State APC Adopts Indirect Primaries / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.