Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari (17941 Views)

Nasarawa: NLC-TUC Declared Indefinite Strike Over 50% Salary Cut / Al-Makura: Salary Cut, No Going Back / Buhari 50% Salary Cut: Following The Noble Step Of Dr Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by refreshrate: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2015
rakish:
They have allowances yes but slashing 50percent of their salary is a great reduction of the total amount they will get as salary and allowance sum together. That alone is commendable also,i havnt come across any poltician(president and vice precisely) that decided to slash their salary this also make the present administration standout from the rest. Lets hope this is a sign of more good things to come.

story.
The allowances and the salary which one plenty pass?

And
Propaganda
Continues
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by rakish(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2015
refreshrate:

story.
The allowances and the salary which one plenty pass?

And
Propaganda
Continues
pls let me know,i need the total amount of their allowances. Even if it is more than the salary like i earlier said,they have reduce the sum total of whatever amount they wil get as salary and allowance. Can everybody make that kind of sacrifice? Judging by the insatiable desire our politicians have for money? Can u even do that? Try and open your mind to see the good side of this rather than being insensible coz u arent in support of an administration or govt.
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by bashydemy(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Hahh what a ranting PDP, PDP will be the worst opposition in Nigeria... EVen under PDP Government ordinary Councilor never cut their salary ooo.
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by DMerciful(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Obasanjo and GEJ also slashed their salary....you're not informed.
rakish:
Pdp should prepare to be shocked and disappointed. The president and vice president slashing of their salaries is the beginning of selflessness, human compassion,national development, etc that will engineer this administration. These are one of many qualities lacking throughout their reign for 16years.
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by rakish(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2015
DMerciful:
Obasanjo and GEJ also slashed their salary....you're not informed.
wow! How many percent pls? And can you chanel me to any website or link that can inform me on that? Let me inform u,gej ordered a 20-30percent slash of salaries for all top govt officials ministers,perm secs etc wich cnt be possible coz the president has no power to slash down govt official salaries except his wich is to tel u the scam involve in it. Mreova u cnt compare with that of gmb. Gmb and v.p osinbajo slashed theirs wich is constitutional and didnt enforce dat on anybody except he and his vp. See the difference?
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by iyobosadavid: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:

unfortunately for you fool, i do not reside in Nigeria. Secondly i have kings and presidents in my lineage. You have chosen to be a slave all your life!
is that an achievement telling me u don't reside in Nigeria, what a big disgrace, Ewu I guess u reside in Togo. Proof it to me u have king in tou lineage mumu thaat is worse than a dullard
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by DMerciful(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Slashing salary by 50% adds what to the Nigerian economy? Do you know how much the economy losses daily because there is no policy direction by the PMB govt? Was slashing their salary by 50% part of their electoral promises? Nigerians should be focus and not easily deceived by cosmetic governance. For those that have slashed their salaries in the past I refer you to Barcanista's post https://www.nairaland.com/2445458/buhari-50-salary-cut-following.
rakish:
wow! How many percent pls? And can you chanel me to any website or link that can inform me on that? Let me inform u,gej ordered a 20-30percent slash of salaries for all top govt officials ministers,perm secs etc wich cnt be possible coz the president has no power to slash down govt official salaries except his wich is to tel u the scam involve in it. Mreova u cnt compare with that of gmb. Gmb and v.p osinbajo slashed theirs wich is constitutional and didnt enforce dat on anybody except he and his vp. See the difference?
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by oladimegy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
This party no get shame? Even if it is a #5 cut, it's still something. How much did the preceded government cut?

I'm not the ruling party member neither am i the opposition party member.
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by walexnaira: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why cant you just for one time praise somebody for this kind of sacrifice.
If PMB cut his salary by 50%, is just out of his own volition, no biding law to do that.
As a matter fact how many percent did GEJ cut form his own salary?, instead he plunge the entire economy into huge debt, and left the treasury empty. Remember that, inability of 18 state to pay workers salary resulted from the bad leadership of GEJ.
Please Olisa Metuh or what is your name keep quiet.
Re: Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari by rakish(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
DMerciful:
Slashing salary by 50% adds what to the Nigerian economy? Do you know how much the economy losses daily because there is no policy direction by the PMB govt? Was slashing their salary by 50% part of their electoral promises? Nigerians should be focus and not easily deceived by cosmetic governance. For those that have slashed their salaries in the past I refer you to Barcanista's post https://www.nairaland.com/2445458/buhari-50-salary-cut-following.
I earlier said in my previous post that goodluck has no constitutional right to slash other govt agencies salaries eg perm secs,ministers,dgs etc making that declaration a mere scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim / We Won’t Address Fayemi As ‘honorable Minister,’ Reps Vow / Rivers State APC Adopts Indirect Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.