Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs (47965 Views)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / No More Dismissal Of Corruption Cases Without Trial – CJN / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by calmbabadee(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Darebecca:

F5
thought dat was a computer short-cut to Refresh

broda in this context just think about the #the beast incarnate#
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
calmbabadee:
The F5 mentioned na brock lesnar things so that should tell ya that the summary of the grammar is dat the brutality of the general to incompetence is in the realm of higi-haga

I de tell you! Suplex City things.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
calmbabadee:
The F5 mentioned na brock lesnar things so that should tell ya that the summary of the grammar is dat the brutality of the general to incompetence is in the realm of higi-haga

lol please how does brock lesnar executes the F5? It's been long i watched wrestling
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by WafiJoe(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
calmbabadee:

Bros, F5 is a computer command for refresh.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by jaymoni(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
mr patrick dnt teach me nonsense! Cos ur nt making sense
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by darlenese(f): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
wildchild1:
*faints * somebody pour cold water on me grin

In other news,football jerseys available for sale https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available

*searching for water *******

*screams.....somebody help*****

Can't find water****************

*urinates all over your face !

............. grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by wildchild1: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
darlenese:

*searching for water *******

*screams.....somebody help*****

Can't find water****************

*urinates all over your face !

............. grin grin

Did u just weewee on me? grin
I wee not play with you again, you're not even nice again
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by calmbabadee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

lol please how does brock lesnar executes the F5? It's been long i watched wrestling

its just a #badder# form of attitude adjustment of john cena
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by nganjiwa2014(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mamaflex:
I just love this man. He go just combine English, French, Latin etc. together come give us the conkotion.

Well, it is well with him.

U are right bby
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by darlenese(f): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
cheesy grin grin

wildchild1:

Did u just weewee on me? grin
I wee not play with you again, you're not even nice again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) / Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.