Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Why African Men Are So Weak? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why African Men Are So Weak? (4028 Views)

"Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" / Girl Explains The Main Reason Why African Married Men Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why African Men Are So Weak? by Abba999(f): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2015

They get abused, picked on, harassed, enslaved by everyone!

They have poor and weak nations!
They hold no power as a race even though they are one of the biggest and oldest races on the planet….
Why is that?

Regardless of the reasons … the facts are …

African men are weak.
They are coward.
They have no balls.
Their balls are not hard enough.
They can’t defend their women, their land.
They refuse to fight.
They are afraid. Cowards men of Africa.
The only reputation they have is for having big Dick!

They’d do anything possible to escape their responsibility to fight their enemies.
They think praying some God in a sky will miraculously save them!

If God would save any nation by miraculous intervention, why then Israel, the chosen nation of God, has an army?

During the last 60 year, the West has lost all their wars in Asia, because Asian men are willing to fight, and defend their lands and culture, and they have learned how to structure their society to be impermeable to foreign invasions!

America has sent 150 000 soldiers in Afghanistan, with tens of other western countries armies, with the latest weapons and drones, but the determination of the afghan fighters made them understand that can’t win. Now they are leaving tails between broken legs!

With less than 500 French soldiers (don’t laugh), France is controlling Côte d’Ivoire a nation of over 20 millions people!

African man, harden your balls, get ready to fight.

You Can’t Keep what You can NOT Defend!

2 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by olaideeeedris(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Really? Because u manage enter Ukraine abi? U now have d guts to tell us we don't have balls abi? No worry, very soon, we go soon place embargo on fake people.

4 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by piicity(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
ehnehn, make i dey watch den.
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
THE COURT HAS TAKEN JUDICIAL NOTICE
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
hehehehehehe
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by maverickdude(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
we'l do smtin abt t
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by missKiffy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
They are not
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Abba999(f): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Really?

Yes now!
Or are u strong enough to stop oyibo from pushing u back and forth undecided

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by olaideeeedris(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Abba999:

Yes now!
Or are u strong enough to stop oyibo from pushing u back and forth undecided
Me too dey push Oyinbo back and forth in my own special way
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by worksmart(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Weak?

Did you watch the 100m final in the last olympics? 100% black (African).

Next subject!
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by stevecantrell: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cote d' ivoire : Its not about weak balls, its about weak mind.
And African women have the weakest minds on earth..
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Abba999(f): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Really?[s][/s] Because u manage enter Ukraine abi? U now have d guts to tell us we don't have balls abi? No worry, very soon, we go soon place embargo on fake people.[s][/s]

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by tpiadotcom: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whats the correlation between the picture and the topic.
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Abba999(f): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
stevecantrell:
Cote d' ivoire : Its not about weak balls, its about weak mind.
And African women have the weakest minds on earth..

At least u agreed with the post.

2 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Abba999(f): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Whats the correlation between the picture and the topic.

The picture tells u that oyibo uses the disadvatage of ur weakness to match all over u and steal what belongs to u! grin
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by tpiadotcom: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
@ topic

african men are just not as ethnically inclined as other races.

they dont seem to have such a deep attachment to their ethnicity per se, compared to non africans, ie non blacks.

might be the effects of slavery ( or maybe being a minority), and of course this is just a generalization, there are some exceptions to this rule.

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by worksmart(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
OP , what evidence in history are you basing your theory that

1. African man is a coward

2. Doesn't defend his women

3. Does not defend his land

Also enlighten us of the power that the African does not hold that every other race holds.

Then can you the wars Africa has lost against the West at the same time that Asia was winning all its wars against them. Compare like with like.

Please give specific examples in history of how the African man is:
1. abused by every other race

2. Harassed by every other race

3. Picked on by every other race

4. Enslaved by every other race

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Abba999(f): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
worksmart:
Weak?

Did you watch the 100m final in the last olympics? 100% black (African).

Next subject!

Your brothers treck from Daura to Libya. Now trending as they treck from Lagos to Daura. undecided

Does that make them smart and strong grin
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Abba999(f): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
worksmart:

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by baralatie(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
worksmart:

Also enlighten us of the power that the African does not hold that every other race holds.

Then can you the wars Africa has lost against the West at the same time that Asia was winning all its wars against them. Compare like with like.
Read in between the lines,she lost her African man friend to an oyibo lady and she feels helpless because the next African man she is eyeing is not even .......
Make I stop here.

4 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by coolscott(m): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
What hurts me is that this op is saying the truth and dumb Nigerians consider it the smart thing to attack him.

We like clowns, confidently forming and smiling in Nigeria as we live financially colonised by everyone else (in the only land we can historically call ours)

2 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by worksmart(m): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2015
If you want to tell us that you're weak, feel free to do so, but know that you are speaking for yourself and only yourself.
coolscott:
What hurts me is that this op is saying the truth and dumb Nigerians consider it the smart thing to attack him.

We like clowns, confidently forming and smiling in Nigeria as we live financially colonised by everyone else (in the only land we can historically call ours)
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by jamaicanoshu(m): 3:12am On Jul 15, 2015
When we had a black god we ruled the world/ Ancient Egypt,Nubia . We brought civilization to the whole world from Asia to South America. Today we are following a White God . A GOD FROM the people that enslaved us : they raped our women, stole our lands. Now we are worshiping our Oppressors! [Youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlO5QCFs5mI[/Youtube] [Youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC_9OquRNRA&list=PLl_d[/Youtube]

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by otipoju(m): 5:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Abba999

You have given an inaccurate diagnoses of African backwardness .Although you attributed it to cowardice, i disagree for it is not a lack of courage or the will to fight that has held the black race down. Let me tell you what it is...PRIDE, GREED and SELFISHNESS- These are the three evils that plague the African continent.

First,due to pride,the African man likes to show off and flaunt his assets to oppress anybody in sight...listen to our musicians brag about shoes ,cars, houses ,sexiest girls with the biggest bum- bums etc

In addition to these, He likes to be on top, to be the biggest, finest, richest ,latest and whatever est that is available . Now Ambition is not a problem in itself,its the nature if many an African mans ambition that is unhealthy because it is inordinate. Thus he reasons that if he is to always be on top and dominate others ,he has to prevent others from getting to his level and is willing to literally sacrifice human beings to achieve his aim.thus the African will readily sabotage any other persons effort because he is seen as a threat.

His greed and penchant for filthy lucre makes him ready to steal and divert his countries resources to further his objectives and rather than let it benefit the society, selfishness will make him tell those who need his help to pay school fees or hospital bills that he does not have.-of course he is being honest because he has budgeted that money for his late father -in- laws burial party that must be the talk of the town.

Sadly he wants is legacy to continue and instills the same thought pattern in his children...as in the case of Femi Fani Kayode whose father Remi was once in government. Femi will drum it into your ears that he schooled in Cambridge, Havard and Obrigado but can not point to anything tangible he did as the Aviation minister but stands accused of siphoning aviation ministry funds meant to enhance safe skies for Nigeria.

This pattern of behavior is as a result of the feudal/hereditary monarchist system of government that preceded the modern systems of obtainable now. In ancient times leadership was restricted to some ruling families while the rest were regarded as commoners...THEY CONSIDERED THEMSELVES AS RULERS WHO LORD IT OVER THE CITIZENS AND NOT LEADERS.

Unfortunately and fortunately because the current system permits few commoner to rise to become a ruler many Africans condone bad , inept systems because he longs to oppress others to when he has finally made it and so the vicious cycle continues. It is in this light that you will understand why a Ruben Abati who was a staunch critic of the government, suddenly begin to defend it vociferously after he was called to the high table.

What we need are many selfless leaders in the mold of Mandela to reverse this trend....and give the citizens of Africa a paradigm shift.

We do not need to fight anybody we have fought too many wars already ...What we need is to reorganize our societies to subjugate personal interest to that interest of the society, then society will develop and then we can command the respect of the world.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:04am On Jul 15, 2015
What has been your father's contribution sef...

Mofo jat think she can open her mouth and spray ruckus. Not that I care...you're brainkess. Your writeup sef na kiddous!
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by 2fine2fast(m): 6:36am On Jul 15, 2015
I don't know if we weak or not..
I just wonder why Africa never seem to get it right
I ponder why the Black race is always the Back race
I think about this every blessed day.
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by 2fine2fast(m): 6:36am On Jul 15, 2015
I don't know if we weak or not..
I just wonder why Africa never seem to get it right?
I ponder why the Black race is always the Back race?
I think about this every blessed day.
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by sinkhole: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2015
In the olden days when men failed, women rise up to support them e.g., Queen Amina, Moremi of Ife and even Efunsetan of Ibadan was brave in a brutal way! But nowadays, women of Africa are just money suckers, they always drive their men to greediness, all the brutalities of African men are always suppprted by African women.
If a man see snake and a woman kills it, nothing spoil, the most important thing is that snake must not escape! If OP, thinks African men get no balls, then as an African woman, she should rise up and save her continent!
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Abba999(f): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2015
otipoju:
Abba999

You have given an inaccurate diagnoses of African backwardness .Although you attributed it to cowardice, i disagree for it is not a lack of courage or the will to fight that has held the black race down. Let me tell you what it is...PRIDE, GREED and SELFISHNESS- These are the three evils that plague the African continent.

First,due to pride,the African man likes to show off and flaunt his assets to oppress anybody in sight...listen to our musicians brag about shoes ,cars, houses ,sexiest girls with the biggest bum- bums etc

In addition to these, He likes to be on top, to be the biggest, finest, richest ,latest and whatever est that is available . Now Ambition is not a problem in itself,its the nature if many an African mans ambition that is unhealthy because it is inordinate. Thus he reasons that if he is to always be on top and dominate others ,he has to prevent others from getting to his level and is willing to literally sacrifice human beings to achieve his aim.thus the African will readily sabotage any other persons effort because he is seen as a threat.

His greed and penchant for filthy lucre makes him ready to steal and divert his countries resources to further his objectives and rather than let it benefit the society, selfishness will make him tell those who need his help to pay school fees or hospital bills that he does not have.-of course he is being honest because he has budgeted that money for his late father -in- laws burial party that must be the talk of the town.

Sadly he wants is legacy to continue and instills the same thought pattern in his children...as in the case of Femi Fani Kayode whose father Remi was once in government. Femi will drum it into your ears that he schooled in Cambridge, Havard and Obrigado but can not point to anything tangible he did as the Aviation minister but stands accused of siphoning aviation ministry funds meant to enhance safe skies for Nigeria.

This pattern of behavior is as a result of the feudal/hereditary monarchist system of government that preceded the modern systems of obtainable now. In ancient times leadership was restricted to some ruling families while the rest were regarded as commoners...THEY CONSIDERED THEMSELVES AS RULERS WHO LORD IT OVER THE CITIZENS AND NOT LEADERS.

Unfortunately and fortunately because the current system permits few commoner to rise to become a ruler many Africans condone bad , inept systems because he longs to oppress others to when he has finally made it and so the vicious cycle continues.

What we need are many selfless leaders in the mold of Mandela to reverse this trend....and give the citizens of Africa a paradigm shift.

We do not need to fight anybody we have fought too many wars already ...What we need is to reorganize our societies to subjugate personal interest to that interest of the society, then society will develop and then we can command the respect of the world.

I rest my case.
Nice piece smiley
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Abba999(f): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2015
sinkhole:
In the olden days when men failed, women rise up to support them e.g., Queen Amina, Moremi of Ife and even Efunsetan of Ibadan was brave in a brutal way! But nowadays, women of Africa are just money suckers, they always drive their men to greediness, all the brutalities of African men are always suppprted by African women.
If a man see snake and a woman kills it, nothing spoil, the most important thing is that snake must not escape! If OP, thinks African men get no balls, then as an African woman, she should rise up and save her continent!

That's what we have been trying to do. Call women in politics but the men will do everything to pull the women down. When Iweala etc was there all hell went loose. You may want to argue this based on your political interest, but I tell u African women are still less corrupt than their male counterparts. Given the opportunity we'll do even best and set us all free. smiley
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Abba999(f): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2015
baralatie:

Read in between the lines,she lost her African man friend to an oyibo lady and she feels helpless because the next African man she is eyeing is not even .......
Make I stop here.

Amibo! Face ya side!! tongue
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by baralatie(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Abba999:

Amibo! Face ya side!! tongue
Wetin una dey see inside African trouser,na food?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Killing Days Are Over – Benjamin Adekunle, Black Scorpion. / Has Adeleke Lost Both Ways? Senator Gone And Governorship Gone.... / Buhari Vs Atiku: 16 States PDP Clearly Leads Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.