Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard (38624 Views)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by vedaxcool(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Wailers food don ready.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Ok
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by sukkot: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Neduzze5:
Make Obama no even try vex me this morning or I will kick him with my new cleats
nigga where is your ankle ? no wonder you always mad at yoruba. yoruba stole your ankle grin grin
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2015
peacetravel:

Which kind insult be this one? Why our own President go go take exam under another President. Small boy self for that matter. We never get country
Who is a small boy?
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2015
vedaxcool:
Wailers food don ready.
Lol

1 Like

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Neduzze5(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2015
sukkot:
nigga where is your ankle ? no wonder you always mad at yoruba. yoruba stole your ankle grin grin

My ankle is at the other side of my legleg
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by kennyman2000(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari i know doesnt look like someone who can be controlled.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by JASOLUTION: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmm, OK oooooo. We are watching. Be mindful of America persuasion of gay/same sex marriage
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Obama influences just about everything in that country's govt.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by sukkot: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Neduzze5:

My ankle is at the other side of my legleg
your ankle bone is missing. thats not how normal leg should look. i see why you always mad at yoruba now. yoruba stole your ankles ? grin grin

when your leg connects to your feet there should be a nice demarcation and then a protrusion of the ankle bone to show that its two seperate parts fusing. yours is just like abnormally fused together. i see why you always mad at yoruba now lmao
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Bants(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2015
I dont think Obama told him to do it but maybe he might have told him to seek alternative becos the people there werent doing shit
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Neduzze5(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2015
sukkot:
your ankle bone is missing. thats not how normal leg should look. i see why you always mad at yoruba now. yoruba stole your ankles ? grin grin

Kneel down on the floor and say this prayer slowly;

"Oh Lord, please forgive me cos I am a nitwit"
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by sukkot: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Neduzze5:

Kneel down on the floor and say this prayer slowly;

"Oh Lord, please forgive me cos I am a nitwit"
yoruba juju boys have stolen your ankle. thats why you always mad at yeriba cheesy

sukkot:

when your leg connects to your feet there should be a nice demarcation and then a protrusion of the ankle bone to show that its two seperate parts fusing. yours is just like abnormally fused together. i see why you always mad at yoruba now lmao
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by philips70(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2015
makzeze:
I have no doubt in my mind that Vanguard Newspaper is a media arm of PDP.

Not just Vanguard but the entire media in this country is a shame. If I have my way I will proscribe all. They are causing more harm than good to us. They don't care if this country burn to ashes.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Riclord001(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2015
donholy28:
Hmmmm...Is that so? America should just remove their yeye gay eyes from Nigeria and let us be

h
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Gboliwe: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2015
Vanguard is seriously fighting for space at the bottom of the ladder. Very pathetic for a national daily I once held in very high esteem undecided
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nellybii: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2015
makzeze:
I have no doubt in my mind that Vanguard Newspaper is a media arm of PDP.

You are on points bro. This dirty stinking, amateur write up has confirmed that over and over again. This is pure rubbish. Why on earth will anyone write this.If this is how PDP wants to play opposition, then I will suggest PMB should use rule of law to lock all the major players in prison so he can concentrate on rebuilding what they have destroyed. Iranu Oshisco
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by abouzaid: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2015
g
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by aorta(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2015
pacifique:
A
maybe we Shd reinstate d prestigious Space Booker Association on Nairaland
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Justicealh3(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided I pray President BO no come have romantic feelings 4 President MB.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by aorta(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2015
abouzaid:
g
membership awarded
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by dougivilla(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Is Nigeria now a state within the United States of America?

Is PMB the governor of that state and Obama, the president of this new, larger USA?

I am one of those who has criticized PMB and APC ceaselessly, but on this ....... hmmmmm.

Either this news is a well crafted lie or the Op or reporter is seeking attention. Whichever way, the reportage falls short of what passes for journalism.

Shey reporter na mind reader? He know both the questions wey dey for Obama mind and the answers wey PMB plan to give am.

Chai ooooooooppppppppp!! Kai Reporterrrrrrrrrr!!!
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by aorta(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Riclord001:

h
membership awarded
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by aorta(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2015
valencia25:
membership awarded
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Tomasboy(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2015
To me, the Op sounds like someone that already sweared to one of his haters on NL last night dat he will be the first to make FP this morning. . .so he used the knowledge he had in art to surpass his haters by giving us a well shaped and shaved fiction that'll make you keep reading, like its a funny tortoise story. . . .click like if you agree with me undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by aku626(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Did america have to ask Buhari before he does the needful?
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Neo-colonialism.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari the puppet.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by dumodust(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Stupid news!
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by eph12(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Everyone knew that they will be sacked nau. Which one is USA own again?
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by dayo23(f): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2015
austinekommbra:
and after this obama will ask him to review anti gay law and grant amnesty to boko haram otherwise ...
he wan die? American never and will never negotiate with terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Willing To Return N400m To FG – Lawyer / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy / Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.