Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (76065 Views)

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by yiwaldecanta: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them from loving each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

Am in love with you,beautiful quote from a beautiful heart.

3 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by maestroz: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
BUHARI go and discuss ways out of INSECURITY not SAME SEX BURANTASHI
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by lastpage: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
ogogoromasta:

The fact dat
diz post collected
so much 'likes'
proves dat majority of
diz world is headed for HELL FIRE.

Not really so, its just that these f@gg0ts "are well organized and funded and gather themselves around" like Soldier Ants!
They work together to push their agenda.

We need to be on guard! Seriously.

Let Obama go and tell China to approve this perversion if he can.

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by RuffRhyder(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
If this is true, then America! orí yín kò pé. Nonsense.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by EbolaParasite: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them from loving each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

I agree with you stance but the problem is when the LGBT start influencing your KIDS and FAMILIES. Yes they do what they do and do not affect other peoples lives but when they start airing nonsense on TV for kids that it is okay to be gay and start including gay characters in cartoons, that is when they have started infringing on our lives. Nowadays, they even go as far as telling people "how do you know you're not gay if you haven't tried it" They won't stop until everyone is like them. It won't stop at marriage. They will also request that gender descriptions be changed to Male/Female/LGBT

3 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by pansophist(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
xdos:
Wow and you think homosexuality is ok for the human race? If our parents were homos, we wont be here today. I hope you know that.. So you see why it should stay illegal?.

Everybody wont be homos, same way everyone wont be heterosexual. Even if everyone is heterosexual, we wont all be inclined to progenate.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Delary: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why is dat US is not pursuing other more iomportant course like porverty aliviation i.e. hunger across the globe, etc. or is it mot part of human rights
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freciprocal:
Seems they have been watching so many vampire movies... undecided

Compel kor, propel ni grin

My brother, so Nigeria has be become so kindargartened such that anybody can just come and "compel" it to accept any foreign principles? I didnt know Nigeria is so childish. Well, let's watch and see as events unfold.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by xammyx(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
no2fuks:

you are so immature I tried to report you but that function didnt work

Sorry Dude, I don’t really get you, immature about what?
Did you actually read the stuff or you JUST can’t really really read…… shocked angry undecided
Is just an information …….. smiley wink grin
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by no2fuks(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Eberex:
Una dey talk? Who will implement it into law? Is it not the members of assembly? Are they not nigerians? Wait till they drop ghana must go in dollars to each person, that is when una go hear different story
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by pansophist(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
ekefre4:
Oh boohoo. If a teenager sees two men kissing isn't that enough 2 scar him 4 life? How abt d leaking ass issue as a result of sex isn't dat harm? Im nt saying u shldnt b gay bt nt in Nigeria go 2 US

And the anal sex you have with your girlfriend doesnt leak her ass? grin grin

If society makes it normal, kids wont be scared seeing two men kissing. Just like seeing women wearing bikini is highly prohibited in Saudi Arabia.

2 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by foura: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
It will not work because we shall protest , pray ,preach,push, against it until it perish and put out of plan
MeAndYou:
US have always compelled Nigeria to accept everything in the past, even saggy dressing.
So, Nigerians should get prepared to swallow the bitter pill as always.

But it will not work this time oooo grin grin grin
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by lastpage: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
pansophist:

Everybody wont be homos, same way everyone wont be heterosexual. Even if everyone is heterosexual, we wont all be inclined to progenate.
so that selfish perversion is just left for some selfish people to practice ......on the children of others, right?

What a perverse mentality! angry angry angry

Thunder fire tha una yansh!

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by shalomm: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennygee:

Seriously.

America cannot help for free.

We don't need their aid.

Tell pa buhari that.

remember the war againts boko haram in GEJ last days in office only yielded positive outcome because he shifted side.

well, all been said, AMERICA Helped them in their conspiracy and propaganda so its time to do their master biding.... no mind my typing ooo. na samsung chat on i dey use...

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by effrebor(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Iranu abasha
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by pansophist(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
lastpage:

so that selfish perversion is just left for some selfish people to practice ......on the children of others, right?

What a perverse mentality! angry angry angry

Thunder fire tha una yansh!

Lastpage!

Why you de vex na, cool down jare. grin
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
kechywillz:
I wanted to travel to the U.S,because of this,am no longer going before those beastal gays will rape me

grin grin grin grin grin

Show us your Visa first grin grin

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by 0monnak0da: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

There probably is a good logical argument in support of homosexuality but your logic here is weak .We should leave alone that which we cannot correct so if men choose to have sex with goats and hens we should leave them alone.If men choose to mate with their daughter and women with their sons we should leave them alone.If they choose to do it in the bus stop we should leave them alone. Rather lame if you ask me. The ultimate responsibility of every society is to ensure its survival for generations and that is why society makes laws even making immunisation compulsory. There is such a thing as public health and so if people sleep with goats society has a right to intervene if society believes this could pose a risk to society. I am not HERE taking any stand on the Gay issue. But no doubt for generations many societies have believed it threatens their survival .That may or may not be true but to say any behaviour that cannot be corrected should be ignored is upside down logic. We do not ignore stealing, and other instances of public nuisance by saying they cannot be corrected.
It is called show your working. One must back up assertions with arguments based on logic and not weak watery substitutes for logic

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Compel ko compel ni

Say no to same-sex marriage

Olorun koni jeki a ri ina ni konga
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Marriott1980(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nigeria and Nigerians still need a lot of learning to do when it comes to sexual orientation. The first time I went to a fat club with my lesBian friends, I was skeptical as to what to see there but when I got there I noticed it was just a bunch of people who have a different sexual preference from mine and does that make them criminals NO. As a man I can't imagine another man doing me or me doing another man but if someone else decide that's what they want then let them be. I see gay people everyday on the streets of Chicago and they don't affect my paycheck so why bother about them.

A better illustration is this. If you go to McDonalds and on a queue, the person in front of you ordered Chicken Nuggets but you don't eat chicken nuggets. Would you hate that person for buying something you don't eat? It's just preference.

Live and let live.

Am I saying same sex should be legalized in Nigeria? The answer is NO because our level of sexual orientation is Zero.

2 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by MistadeRegal(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

Will you let Troy burn for love?
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by betty202020(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

you have nothing to contribute. that men made love to animals is not enough reason to legalise gay. bestiality started from bible time and God did not pardon Sodom and Gomorrah who practiced gay and destroyed it by fire. now if bible preach against it, is quo ran that adheres to it?

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by reubenobi(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
even animals ve never tried such,why will we humans practise such.truely d world is coming to an end.God pls save us.

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by no2fuks(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
NoRetreat:
Hmmmmmmm. Naija news. Rumours everywhere about everything on nothing. Does that means that Nigeria as a nation has lost her sovereignty ? It can't happen in Nigeria. If commercial sex workers with all their patrons and protest can't be legalized, how would gay be legalized. Its simply absurd.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by EbolaParasite: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Marriott1980:
Nigeria and Nigerians still need a lot of learning to do when it comes to sexual orientation. The first time I went to a fat club with my lesBian friends, I was skeptical as to what to see there but when I got there I noticed it was just a bunch of people who have a different sexual preference from mine and does that make them criminals NO. As a man I can't imagine another man doing me or me doing another man but if someone else decide that's what they want then let them be. I see gay people everyday on the streets of Chicago and they don't affect my paycheck so why bother about them.

A better illustration is this. If you go to McDonalds and on a queue, the person in front of you ordered Chicken Nuggets but you don't eat chicken nuggets. Would you hate that person for buying something you don't eat? It's just preference.

Live and let live.

Am I saying same sex should be legalized in Nigeria? The answer is NO because our level of sexual orientation is Zero.

Some people like killing for fun. If one of them comes and kills your family members, should we let him go simply because it's what he/she likes? Your argument is wrong.
The fact that you like/do something different from the norm does not make it okay. The fact that you have freedom of choice does not mean you have the right to do abnormal things.

Preference abi? Some people also like sleeping with goats and some people like torturing children. See how flawed your argument is?
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
pansophist:

You are comparing two different things. There is no way you can verify the animal wants to have sex, to say the least. Homosexualism is between two adult consenting to the act. In no way does it affect anyone. Besides, I am not arguing if homosexualism is a natural phenomena or not, as there are lots of argument for both sides.

As per people being prosecuted for refusing services to homos, I dont know what I will say about that, but to be fair, I think that is way too far.
Do you verify from animals before killing them to eat?

A married man or woman can be having affair with a ''consenting adult'' does that make it right?

Two consenting adults homos always use to defend themselves does not make sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by pansophist(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Do you verify from animals before killing them to eat?
A married man or woman can be having affair with a ''consenting adult'' does that make it right?

Two consenting adults homos always use to defend themselves does not make sense.

I am vegan.

A married person having marital affairs is morally wrong, two different things,

Your question is funny though grin grin
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by no2fuks(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
xammyx:

Sorry Dude, I don’t really get you, immature about what?
Did you actually read the stuff or you JUST can’t really really read…… shocked angry undecided
Is just an information …….. smiley wink grin

its disgusting you must be a gay.got to find such information entertaining

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by mobi5592: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

You just made a point and the only reason i am quoting you is because you got 80vlikes which means lots of people agree with what you just said.
First thing first, that your pastor has an opinion does not in any way make him right. Going by the way you reason, some people are pedophiles. They enjoy it more with the underage. should we fold our arms and watch evil rule over us because we live in a time when chastiment and correcting anomalies has been branded evil and uncivil?

Think about it: your pastor is a man who is afraid of correcting a member who cheats on the spouse. your pastor doesn't think he has the responsibility of correcting erring members. Then the question is what is he pastoring? who called him to ministering?

Jesus lived in a time when the church leaders were corrupt, but he never declined a chance to tell them to their faces how corrupt and ungodly they have become.
We live in desperate times and desperate measures are called for. If we all fold our hands and look the other way when evil is perpetuated, it will soon consume us.

All it takes for evil to overcome is for good men to seat back and do nothing. Stay close to your bible. that is the only way you can guide your heart against the lies making rounds.
Blessings
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by emmydollars4life(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=35878596]The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I hated gays.

i am still waiting for you, to say something to us Nigerians that owns this site, that we should do what ?
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by ephi123(f): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.