Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (50042 Views)

Ics Talent Bank 1.0- Biggest Job Fair In Africa? / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation / ICS VACANCIES: Porter Role And Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
walex303:
Good morning,
I'm salami Ibrahim,I was among d group that went for a chat at access bank damole on 13th of April 2014.I didn't get any mail if the chat
was successful or not, but some set of ppl were invited for d induction.pls I just got an invitation for pre selection for the talent bank and I want to reschedule the date.
Pls do I need to do another documentation?
. thanks
Dear,
You do not need to do another documentation. You will only be interviewed to assess your suitability.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
sdot281092:
Hello ICSL.... I also got the invite but I won't be available tomorrow. I want to reschedule but I don't have a unique code. Please what do I do??
Kindly send your details to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by incredibledodo: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
hello ICSL, I wasn't successful at the Pre selection interview and i was asked to do my documentation in the next three days. Please i want to ask if i could do that on line or must i be at your office to do that?

Thank You.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
incredibledodo:
hello ICSL, I wasn't successful at the Pre selection interview and i was asked to do my documentation in the next three days. Please i want to ask if i could do that on line or must i be at your office to do that?

Thank You.
Dear,
You will need to download your documentation forms online, fill it and submit to our office. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by karleone(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hello ICSLimited,

I sent an enquiry mail to your firm, stating my inability to make it to the Pre-selection assessment test scheduled to hold 5/8/2015 in Lagos and asking for a reschedule of date, but didn't get any reply.

I sent my Full name, Phone number and Unique code to your Facebook and Twitter account for reschedule of date and still have not gotten a reply.

Does it mean that my request was not received or can never be considered?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by stanley102(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
ladyJ22:
@ICSLTD please i got pre-selection assessment invitation at lagos office but i hv done all my assessment n documentation via Asaba branch. And i hv also bn called for interview at access bank throught them n it ws successful. am waiting for induction for almost two months nw no show yet. please advice me. shld i still go for the ICS Talent Bank? i am in Delta state. Thanks

Lady J22, could you please direct me on how to get to ICSL Asaba. I will be coming from Onitsha. Thanks.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
karleone:
Hello ICSLimited,

I sent an enquiry mail to your firm, stating my inability to make it to the Pre-selection assessment test scheduled to hold 5/8/2015 in Lagos and asking for a reschedule of date, but didn't get any reply.

I sent my Full name, Phone number and Unique code to your Facebook and Twitter account for reschedule of date and still have not gotten a reply.

Does it mean that my request was not received or can never be considered?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks
Dear,
Kindly check your Facebook and Twitter. All inquiries have been treated. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
stanley102:

Lady J22, could you please direct me on how to get to ICSL Asaba. I will be coming from Onitsha. Thanks.
Dear,
Kindly contact our Asaba Office via 30 DLA Road, Besides NIIT Building, Asaba, Delta State. Phone: 08053799257
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by coconuthead(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
dear ICSL, can u shed more light on the pre selection? i really do not know what to expect. is it an interview?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2015
coconuthead:
dear ICSL, can u shed more light on the pre selection? i really do not know what to expect. is it an interview?
Computer Based Test and Interview.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dear ICSL,
I do not have a first school leaving certificate, can I still attend the recruitment process?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by sdot281092: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dear ICSL, please can I use two CEOs of different companies for the guarantor 's form
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ionome(f): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
hello ICSLimited,

I just got a text to come for a pre assessment test slated for tomorrow 8/08/2015 but am not in town. please I would like to reschedule if it's possible. Thks.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Ronie24(f): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dear ISCL, I got a test for pre selection test 2mao but av been declined b4 due to dis 'Age thing'. Should I still try it out 2mao or forget it?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
The msg is carrying Monday 8/8/15 I guess d date is wrong. Test and interview cannot hold on Saturday. Pls icsl reply
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by jazinogold(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
hello ICSLimited,
I got a text to come for a pre assessment test
slated for tuesday 11/08/2015 at asaba but am not in town. please I would like to reschedule it to Lagos if it's possible. Thks.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by menix(m): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Ronie24:
Dear ISCL, I got a test for pre selection test 2mao but av been declined b4 due to dis 'Age thing'. Should I still try it out 2mao or forget it?

Pls wats d age requirement, don't want som1 to spoil my day after d stress.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Ronie24(f): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2015
menix:

Pls wats d age requirement, don't want som1 to spoil my day after d stress.
I don't knw but av been declined by ICSL b4 2months ago. Dats y am nt going cos I was really depressed dat day.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Debbymide: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
[Receiving Text]Kindly come with original copies of:WAEC result,Birth Certificate,FSLC,BSC /HND/OND result(s),NYSC certificate, means of Identification, a passport photograph on white background & your updated CV.Please come dressed in suit.Send all enquiries to icstalentbank@icsoutsourcing.com.pls I got dis sms on Wednesday but no date or time on it and I ve been trying to call,sms and even email but no respond.can I get immediate response dis is my email:ayoic2love@gmail.com.tanx.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Eseose9(f): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=ICSLimited post=36116971]Dear Ishowdels,
We sincerely apologise for the hitches experienced during registration. We were upgrading our portal to a more secured server.
Thank you for your patience.[/q
The site keep giving me an error message
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Eseose9(f): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
ICSLimited:
Registration is still on for the ICS Talent Bank; Africa's Biggest Job Fair. Do you possess the right skills and qualifications to get you hired by employers of leading companies and multi-nationals?
To REGISTER,>> CLICK HERE
SHARE this with family & friends. ‪#‎ICSTalentBank‬ ‪#‎ICSLimited‬

The site keep giving me an error
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pls can someone answer me. Is it possible for an individual to register with different account and apply with it in different locations.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
shodexy:
Dear ICSL,
I do not have a first school leaving certificate, can I still attend the recruitment process?
Dear,
Kindly try and get your FSLC as you will not be allowed for the interview without it. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
ionome:
hello ICSLimited,

I just got a text to come for a pre assessment test slated for tomorrow 8/08/2015 but am not in town. please I would like to reschedule if it's possible. Thks.
Please send us a message on our Facebook or Twitter inbox. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Punck4real:
The msg is carrying Monday 8/8/15 I guess d date is wrong. Test and interview cannot hold on Saturday. Pls icsl reply
Please come on Monday. We apologise for the oversight. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Debbymide:
[Receiving Text]Kindly come with original copies of:WAEC result,Birth Certificate,FSLC,BSC /HND/OND result(s),NYSC certificate, means of Identification, a passport photograph on white background & your updated CV.Please come dressed in suit.Send all enquiries to icstalentbank@icsoutsourcing.com.pls I got dis sms on Wednesday but no date or time on it and I ve been trying to call,sms and even email but no respond.can I get immediate response dis is my email:ayoic2love@gmail.com.tanx.
You've been replied on Facebook.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Marvin67: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dear ICSL,
I did the CBT and interview today, after which I was given a form, but I later discovered that some other people were given a form and one other slip which had some directives. Please I'd like to know if that means those of us who got only a form to fill has been disqualified from the job fair ?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Marvin67:
Dear ICSL,
I did the CBT and interview today, after which I was given a form, but I later discovered that some other people were given a form and one other slip which had some directives. Please I'd like to know if that means those of us who got only a form to fill has been disqualified from the job fair ?
Thanks in anticipation.
Dear,
It means you were not successful in the interview. Kindly work to develop your interview skills. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ishaq062(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
@ICS hello,I have been receiving invitations to come to lagos for preselection and assesment, but the issue now is that am out if lagos for some months
how can I reschedul the test to another place asides from lagos. please note that I have my unique code ready and other credentials. please am waiting for your quick response
thank u.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by benedima1990(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
It means you were not successful in the interview. Kindly work to develop your interview skills. Thank you.

Please I need urgent reply on this post. A friend of mine got this mail and from his findings, he was told that it's from icsl ibadan branch. This is the mail

We are inviting you for both written and oral interview at INTEGRATE COMPANY.
See the details below:
Date : 11th August, 2015,
Venue : 2nd Floor, ANCE Building, Jericho, Ibadan.
Time : 11:00am Prompt

Note:
Please, come with the following:
Writing materials.
3 Copies of your credentials.
Application Letter.
2 Copies of Recommendation Letter.
Any other supporting document.

For further enquiry: Call – 09024779142.

FOR INTEGRATE COMPANY:
Signed
OLUWAFEMI ADEYEMI
(Royalmorn Consults)

Please, is this really from icsl ibadan branch?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Mhyzamy(f): 1:48am On Aug 09, 2015
@icslimited, is there assurance that candidate that passed the assessment test and pre selection interview will get a job if selected to come to the job fair? Or is your job fair just an occassion with a view of wasting the time of your talents when you already know that no job is available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.