Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (50047 Views)

Ics Talent Bank 1.0- Biggest Job Fair In Africa? / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation / ICS VACANCIES: Porter Role And Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Ishowdels(m): 6:16am On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=Eseose9 post=36745294][/quote]

CC. ICS Limited
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Taiwoaremu: 6:50am On Aug 09, 2015
menix:

Pls wats d age requirement, don't want som1 to spoil my day after d stress.
They will never tell you. Don't mind them. Application is open to everyone that is 28 years and below.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Pls can someone answer me. Is it possible for an individual to register with different account and apply with it in different locations.
ICSLimited:
Dear,
It means you were not successful in the interview. Kindly work to develop your interview skills. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by otimize(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Dear ICSL, I sent a mail to your facebook asking that i be rescheduled and to have my interview in Delta state, but i got a new message to come to lagos again. Please reply me asap.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
otimize:
Dear ICSL, I sent a mail to your facebook asking that i be rescheduled and to have my interview in Delta state, but i got a new message to come to lagos again. Please reply me asap.
Login and change your location to delta state
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by OkunrinMeta: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
How many graduate do the50 firms want?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Marvin67: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
It means you were not successful in the interview. Kindly work to develop your interview skills. Thank you.
Thanks for the response. Is it possible for me to get another opportunity at ICSL?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by otimize(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Punck4real:

Login and change your location to delta state
I have said earlier that i did not apply for the talent hunt, but i av my info on your website... My location in ur portal is Edo state, are you suggesting i change it to delta state? please i need this jobb, u guys are the one making it difficult for me. [ls reschedule me to delta i av since sent my complain to your facebook handle.Thanks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
otimize:
I have said earlier that i did not apply for the talent hunt, but i av my info on your website... My location in ur portal is Edo state, are you suggesting i change it to delta state? please i need this jobb, u guys are the one making it difficult for me. [ls reschedule me to delta i av since sent my complain to your facebook handle.Thanks
Abeg oooo. In also looking for job like u I only made a suggestion for u.thank u
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by raod(f): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dear ICSL, I got a text to come for the pre-selection assessment on the 8th of August bt couldn't make that date. Pls, I would love to reschedule it also.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by otimize(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Punck4real:

Abeg oooo. In also looking for job like u I only made a suggestion for u.thank u
lmfao... i actually tot i was replyin icsl o.. just sw ur username name now, omo girl abeg forgive a desperate job seeker.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Taiwoaremu: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Someone should please tell icsl to stop sending me invite for the pre selection screening. Na by force? Ihave received up to 6 SMS with dff date and time
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Punck4real:
Pls can someone answer me. Is it possible for an individual to register with different account and apply with it in different locations.
Please don't. If you are caught you will be blacklisted. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2015
Dear ICSL i was at the pre-selection interview on Wednesday, after the interview i received a congratulatory mail, asked to come for my documentation today, but the challenge am having is that one of my guarantors traveled,and coming back today, can i still do the documentation tomorrow? Thanks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by benedima1990(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2015
ICSLimited:
Please don't. If you are caught you will be blacklisted. Thank you.

I mentioned you to ask u a question but you didn't reply.

Plz give me icsl ibadan branch address
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Dexnuel(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2015
@ ICSltd,I got a message inviting me for the interview but the issue is,am a corp member currently serving in Agbara,Ogun state..Pls,I dnt wanna waste my T.fare,wld I be considered for available jobs if I attend??Pls note: Youth service can't affect my work if am opportuned to be employed..Thanks for replyin.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
benedima1990:

I mentioned you to ask u a question but you didn't reply.

Plz give me icsl ibadan branch address
Kindly find the contact details of our Ibadan Office below:
PLOT 44, BLOCK 8, OLUYOLE ESTATE EXTENSION, OPPOSITE PAVILLION EVENT CENTRE (NEAR TESLIM FOLRIN HOUSE) OLUYOLE ESTATE, IBADAN.
Telephone: 08077392985
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
sdot281092:
Dear ICSL, please can I use two CEOs of different companies for the guarantor 's form
Yes please.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
shodexy:
Dear ICSL,
I do not have a first school leaving certificate, can I still attend the recruitment process?
You will not be allowed to take the Test and Interview. Kindly get your FSLC. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ronie24:
Dear ISCL, I got a test for pre selection test 2mao but av been declined b4 due to dis 'Age thing'. Should I still try it out 2mao or forget it?
Kindly disregard the text invite. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
ishaq062:
@ICS hello,I have been receiving invitations to come to lagos for preselection and assesment, but the issue now is that am out if lagos for some months
how can I reschedul the test to another place asides from lagos. please note that I have my unique code ready and other credentials. please am waiting for your quick response
thank u.
Kindly log into your profile and change your PREFERRED LOCATION to your present location. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Dexnuel(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dexnuel:
@ ICSltd,I got a message inviting me for the interview but the issue is,am a corp member currently serving in Agbara,Ogun state..Pls,I dnt wanna waste my T.fare,wld I be considered for available jobs if I attend??Pls note: Youth service can't affect my work if am opportuned to be employed..Thanks for replyin.

Please answer my question..
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Dexnuel(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dexnuel:

Please answer my question..@IcsLtd.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
don't bother going there if you're above 28. ICSL won't tell you the age limit. but those from 29 above won't be selected.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by phillip4re: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2015
I got the invite yesterday but my FSLC is not available..should i still attend?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by OkunrinMeta: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Please i have gotten a few messages in the past but i wasnt available then. How can i get another now that i am available?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by taiwotosho22(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2015
@ICSL Please the deadline for my documentation ends today but my guarantors remains one which I will get this week. Please can I still go 4 the documentation after they are completed? I don't want to waste my t-fare.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by LordTrezy(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2015
taiwotosho22:
@ICSL Please the deadline for my documentation ends today but my guarantors remains one which I will get this week. Please can I still go 4 the documentation after they are completed? I don't want to waste my t-fare.
Yes you can.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dexnuel:

Please answer my question..@IcsLtd.
Kindly ignore the text message. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
taiwotosho22:
Yes please.
phillip4re:
I got the invite yesterday but my FSLC is not available..should i still attend?
No please. Try to get your FSLC. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by phorllarh: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
I couldn't go for d pre selection interview on saturday, how do I get rescheduled pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.