Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (49953 Views)

Ics Talent Bank 1.0- Biggest Job Fair In Africa? / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation / ICS VACANCIES: Porter Role And Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
How do I start this process?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2015
helenmi:
How do I start this process?
Kindly visit www.icsjobportal.com/talentbank
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
ICSLimited:
Kindly visit www.icsjobportal.com/talentbank
Thank you.

Is there a better chance of getting Bank job after starting the process?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
helenmi:

Is there a better chance of getting Bank job after starting the process?
Yes.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
ICSLimited:
Yes.
please i have been trying to apply for the talent bank, however, the response was that i'm not qualified. What could be the possible reason(s)?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
@ icsl. "Kindly fill your details in as appropriate (not handwritten), print out and sign the certification before scanning it back to me. " pls will I scan everything back or just the signature part.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by bigbravo: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2015
I have been trying to apply bt it keeps saying you do not meet the requirement and av also logged it on facebook but keeps giving me d same message,and my unique code is 41804, Umoru Bunmi Hannah,please treat as urgent
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2015
I have opened an account & applied. What is next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by STEVENcrack(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Please can you give me the list of the top brands that would be present at the job fair. Thanks.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adetope22(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2015
pls ICS..After successful documentation since July. what next? and after that are we goin to wait till 21th of October to get d job? tanx in advance sir
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
i think people should stop looking down on opportunuities. since it will not cost anything. why don't you give a trial. difference between rich man and poor man. is that rich men utilize opportunuity. people talking down on this job offer i pity for you. its good to test things before making vague statement. assumptions will lead you nowhere

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Punck4real:
@ icsl. "Kindly fill your details in as appropriate (not handwritten), print out and sign the certification before scanning it back to me. " pls will I scan everything back or just the signature part.
Dear,
Can you be more detailed with your request? Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
adetope22:
pls ICS..After successful documentation since July. what next? and after that are we goin to wait till 21th of October to get d job? tanx in advance sir
Apart from the Talent Bank coming up by October, there are many other available vacancies. Earlier this month, one of our clients in the banking sector requested for 200 full-time staff to work with them. Other clients from different sectors make daily requests too. People are getting jobs through ICS on daily basis. Go through our job portal and apply to available vacancies. You can also request for relief roles (2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months etc.). Relief roles help you gather experience in the sector you wish to build a career in. Having gone through relief roles you stand a high chance of getting full-time roles since you've garnered experience.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by hasdan(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
I got a message on Friday 7/8/15 inviting me for pre-selection
assessment on Saturday and I sent a mail to the email in the text
message and on your facebook page requesting for a reschedule but am yet to get a response from you. Pls kindly reschedule me for the pre- selection assessment.
Here are my details:
E-mail: hasdan2k5@yahoo.com
Unique Number: 35974
Tel: 08029754288
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by EsanEmmanuel(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
ICSLimited:
Apart from the Talent Bank coming up by October, there are many other available vacancies. Earlier this month, one of our clients in the banking sector requested for 200 full-time staff to work with them. Other clients from different sectors make daily requests too. People are getting jobs through ICS on daily basis. Go through our job portal and apply to available vacancies. You can also request for relief roles (2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months etc.). Relief roles helps you gather experience in the sector you wish to build a career in. Having gone through relief roles you stand a high chance of getting full-time roles since you've garnered experience.
Thank you.
This is the message I get wherever I try to apply " Sorry you do not meet the requirements for ICS Talent Bank Job Fair. Kindly view our list of available vacancies and apply for jobs that fit your profile."
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by benedima1990(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
ICSLimited:
Apart from the Talent Bank coming up by October, there are many other available vacancies. Earlier this month, one of our clients in the banking sector requested for 200 full-time staff to work with them. Other clients from different sectors make daily requests too. People are getting jobs through ICS on daily basis. Go through our job portal and apply to available vacancies. You can also request for relief roles (2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months etc.). Relief roles helps you gather experience in the sector you wish to build a career in. Having gone through relief roles you stand a high chance of getting full-time roles since you've garnered experience.
Thank you.

Hi icsl

Please can you throw more light on the role relief and how to apply for it.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adetope22(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
ICS.. Do we have to apply thru d job portal (available job)before we can get called? what is d next stage after documentation sir.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adetope22(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
ICS:: DO we have to apply tru available jobs after d submission of our documents or we will get called automatically from d available vacancies?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ajasa4link: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
@icslimited please i need a clarification here. I got a msg mid july inviting for talent bank assessment test/interview which i honoured and passed the test, but got unsuccessful mail after the interview. I was told to go ahead with documentation, and I've since been at ics like 4times after that trying to complete the documentation but been facing different challenges concerning the guarantors particularly their pictures and its background color. Presently am still trying to get new guarantors for now, but this evening i got the msg below:

You have been shortlisted for a pre-selection assessment for ICS Talent Bank: The Biggest Job Fair in Africa. An opportunity to be recruited by one of the top 50 companies in Nigeria. Venue: ICS Ltd. 6, Olusoji Idowu, Ilupeju, Obanikoro bus stop by 8am, Wed 19th Aug, 2015 updated CV. Please dress in Suit.

Now my question is, should i honour this invite or what? What is this new invite about, is it a test or interview invite?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by idowuolanipekun: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
@icsl, my first attempt of talent bank, I got an SMS saying I was not successful for talent bank an to complete my documentation within 72hrs, have done the documentation yet I keep receiving daily SMS asking me to come for pre-selection test of talent bank, do I still need to go for it again after unsuccessfully SMS? or I received the SMS in error from your coy??
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
ICSLimited:

The hunt for the next generation of Nigeria’s Top Talents is on!
Do you think you've got what it takes to be amongst the 2,000 talents profiled to be employed by Top 50 leading brands in Nigeria?
Then you need to be part of the ICS Talent Bank.

After 20 years of providing job opportunities for Nigerian Graduates with Global Leading brands, ICS Limited is pleased to organise the first of its kind JOB FAIR in West Africa.

What is ICS Talent Bank?
The ICS Talent Bank is an Employer branding and Talent Expo where Great Brands meet Great Talents.
The Talent Bank is designed to contribute to shaping brand perception of Corporate Organizations amongst Nigeria’s premium Talents and address the scourge of unemployment faced in Nigeria today by preparing and presenting Top Talents to top brands for immediate placement.

Advantages to Candidates:
If you are wondering why you should register for ICS Talent Bank, the following reasons might just convince you.
- Compete with Top Talents in the rigorous recruitment process
- Refine your employability skills
- Get exposure to Top leading brands in Nigeria
- Get face to face interview with top recruiters
- A great Opportunity to take ICS SHL Career Profiling Assessment
- Get career counsel by SHL Trained and Seasoned career Coach
- Partake in ICS Employability Training
- and lots more

What does it require to be a part of the ICS Talent Bank?
Follow these steps to be shortlisted for the ICS Talent Bank:
1. Register using this link www.icsjobportal.com/talentbank
NB: If you are already registered on the ICS job portal, simply log in using your login details

2. Click "Apply For Talent Bank 1.0" button.

3. Once you receive an invitation you would go through the following processes
- Document Verification
- Computer based Psychometric Ability Test
- Pre-selection interview
- ICS SHL Career Profiling Assessment
- Talent Bank and Employability Training

4. Attend the talent bank fair on the stipulated date and get employed.

Are you ready to be part of the 2000 talents? Then apply now.

For latest jobs and vacancies, kindly follow our Social Media pages - [size=14pt]Facebook[/size] or [size=14pt]Twitter[/size] or [size=14pt]LinkedIn[/size]

iCSl again? I am so disappointed in your organization!!! Why are you raising people, where in the real sense, you dont have a job for them, except for your own self "favourites".

I risked been sack for icsl job scam. I passed the entire stage, 1. Got an invite 2. Passed the test 3. Passed the interview conducted by chisom and supervised by Richard 4. I was given their website link to print about 11 pages employers info and 3 guarantors from. My guarantors still doubt me till today, cos they wonder how one could be so close and not clinch the job. Late Oba Egbeda was my third guarantor, for you to know how painful it was to get guarantors of icsl requirements.plus 9 passport size photograph??

Since February this year after I submitted the 11 pages documents, ICSl has never contacted me. I felt used. After all the commitments and raise hope.

God will judge all of you, STOP advertising fake jobs here, so you can sell our CV to your GLND counterparts.

I am coming to your office soon with mopol, just be ready with my file intact, else....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by IHEKESON: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
freemon50:

iCSl again? I am so disappointed in your organization!!! Why are you raising people, where in the real sense, you dont have a job for them, except for your own self "favourites".

I risked been sack for icsl job scam. I passed the entire stage, 1. Got an invite 2. Passed the test 3. Passed the interview conducted by chisom and supervised by Richard 4. I was given their website link to print about 11 pages employers info and 3 guarantors from. My guarantors still doubt me till today, cos they wonder how one could be so close and not clinch the job. Late Oba Egbeda was my third guarantor, for you to know how painful it was to get guarantors of icsl requirements.plus 9 passport size photograph??

Since February this year after I submitted the 11 pages documents, ICSl has never contacted me. I felt used. After all the commitments and raise hope.

God will judge all of you, STOP advertising fake jobs here, so you can sell our CV to your GLND counterparts.

I am coming to your office soon with mopol, just be ready with my file intact, else....
Lol, hope say you gather enough muscle (money and connection) to battle a multi-national in lawsuits. I believe say you fit pass your message without image tarnishing especially as your brain no fit reason you to not disclose your identity (via ur guarantor). So all your anger come from that red part abi? Dem ask you to pay them? Anybody collect money for your hand abi you give person job make he hollam for you? My guy, use your head.

2 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2015
IHEKESON:
Lol, hope say you gather enough muscle (money and connection) to battle a multi-national in lawsuits. I believe say you fit pass your message without image tarnishing especially as your brain no fit reason you to not disclose your identity (via ur guarantor). So all your anger come from that red part abi? Dem ask you to pay them? Anybody collect money for your hand abi you give person job make he hollam for you? My guy, use your head.

I m sure you belong to the team, just wait for me and keep quoting me till you faint, mugwu!! I m not ur guy!!! And i dont want to know you. Isiewu
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by destinel(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please is the documentation still on for the Talent Bank?? Still havin issues with my guarantors. Quick response pls
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
destinel:
Please is the documentation still on for the Talent Bank??
Still havin issues with my guarantors.
Quick response pls
Yes please.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adetope22(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
At ICS.. u didn't ans me
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2015
adetope22:
ICS:: DO we have to apply tru available jobs after d submission of our documents or we will get called automatically from d available vacancies?
You will be contacted once there is a job vacancy matching your profile on our portal but you also need to periodically visit our job portal to checkout the available vacancies if there is any that matches your qualification, experience and skills. Doing this will increase your chances of getting invited in no short time.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adetope22(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2015
tanx sir. I v done dt. applied thru d portal. expecting something ds wk nd I apply for d 200 bank job too
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by sname00(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
i do wonder why people ask of FSLC, its not like one can skip primary school and proceed to the university.A lot of people arent able to lay their hands on it due to a varying number of reasons. Should they be disenfranchised from competing for a job placement because of that? Quite sad

2 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adedee14: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
@ICS after passing the test and interview...we get contacted by you or the company. And after that we would go through test and interview again in company

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.