Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing (18109 Views)

Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by obinoral1179(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new CEO for Microsoft Europe. Five thousand candidates assembled on a large ground.
One of the candidates was Ayodele, a Naija guy. Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program to leave.
Two thousand candidates left immediately. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not know JaVa but I have nothing to loose if I stay. I'll give it a trial. Bill Gates asked the candidates who
never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave.
Two thousand left again.. Ayodele says tohimself "I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to loose if I stay. What will happen to me if I stay?" So he stayed. . Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have diploma in management to leave. Five hundred people left.. Ayodele says to himself, "I have a degree not diploma, but what have I got to loose if I stay?" So he stayed.
At this point, the remaining five hundred applicants were moved into a large room. Lastly, Bill gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian language to leave.
Four hundred and ninety-eight candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not speak one word of Serb - Croatian but what do I have to loose?" So he stayed and finds himself with one other candidate.
Everyone else had gone. Bill Gates joined them and said,
"Apparently you are the only two candidates who speaks Serb - Croatian, so I'll now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language." Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other and says, "Wahala wa o!" The other candidate answers "O gaju o, mo ti fé daku!!
Naija no dey miss out!

Na joke we dey o
this got me laughing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by sojdson: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=Midehi post=35881613]the hunter is bn hunted now grin....repercussion, since you have changed from stealing, time will clear the whole truth, be patience!
Confide in your father, be open to him about the last time you stole money, advise him to also suspect your sister and probably set trap for her.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Holamidhe(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nancydearie:
Hmmmm,plz try and find out if really u are their biological child.

I don't knw y I see sense in that ..Thump up
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Holamidhe(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
Since you're not the one it could be your sister and she deliberately steal your parents money when you're around so that every suspicion will be on you.

Place some money where she'll easily locate and hide a video camera (or use your phone) and tune in on recording then leave the house to return back later. She just might be caught on tape while on the act.

Who told you she wouldn't take the money , the phone and other things ...OP as she said tell ur frd to confirm if he z their biological son
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by andyanders: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nancydearie:

You heard him say that he use to steal money from them when he was younger and now, stopped doing that.

He should understand that what is hunting him now is because of his past behavior. Stealing has negative effect on the perpetrators because, even if when they did not steal, every suspicion is been targeted at them whenever something is missing.

Let him go call his father and seek his audience over this and let him know that he is not that past person that they use to know.It will take time to heal but with prayers and counselling, this can be taken care of.

1 Like

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by peeta89(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pls what d meaning of OP? Kus most of us use that often on NL.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by ibkgab001: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2015
nah your mummy be the thief
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by ibkgab001: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Original Poster.... by the way are you new to the system?
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Kayswat(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2015
The simple believe is "once a Thief is always a Thief"
It's hard for your family to let go like that, all you have to do is try and prove them wrong is all ways
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Chidoks(f): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2015
efemenaslectura:
Yorubas say anybody who lies will steal so therefore if you have been stealing there's high tendency of you lieing and even when a liar decides to stop telling lies its difficult for anyone to believe him. Bottom line thieves are liars and liars are thieves. If I know you steal and you tell me good morning I have to check my time to make sure it's morning at the same time I can't leave any of my valuables just anywhere within the reach of a thief because I don't know if he's genuinely changed even if he says he is. He will have to prove it

on point.my dad once advised us not to ever steal.reason: if you become successful, they will attribute it to theft.if you fail they will claim you havent been able to steal more.i have not forgotten that.we were like less than 10years old when he told us this...

1 Like

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Ileriahur(m): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Stay away from home for sometime maybe go stay with a family friend or something. If you are sure is not you or your spirit, that hand is gonna steal while you are away.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Misanthrope: 12:30am On Jul 19, 2015
mrlaw93:
My opinion:
He is a thief nd u re his accomplice.. Foolish thread.. He don mk me vex sef angry

Lol, people lie for cheap attentions.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 19, 2015
efemenaslectura:
Yorubas say anybody who lies will steal so therefore if you have been stealing there's high tendency of you lieing and even when a liar decides to stop telling lies its difficult for anyone to believe him. Bottom line thieves are liars and liars are thieves. If I know you steal and you tell me good morning I have to check my time to make sure it's morning at the same time I can't leave any of my valuables just anywhere within the reach of a thief because I don't know if he's genuinely changed even if he says he is. He will have to prove it

Why is it that yoruba proverbs are always crap and meaningless? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by kaboninc(m): 1:12am On Jul 19, 2015
efemenaslectura:

So what's your point?
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by kaboninc(m): 1:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Chidoks:

on point.my dad once advised us not to ever steal.reason: if you become successful, they will attribute it to theft.if you fail they will claim you havent been able to steal more.i have not forgotten that.we were like less than 10years old when he told us this...

How did that thing you quoted benefit the boy in nrrf.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by TOWNCRIER2015: 3:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Iamsynord:
U dey Thief before you know thief again
Naw u dey suspect your sister // shey na she be thief ??

Bte like say it runs in d Family ooo
. Try to be more reasonable in ur manner of approach to things dat concerns everyone, because the hand that write before the brain, may leave a dent on it.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by delors(m): 4:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Cc Op cc MOD cc Seun...
He is 'Being' accused...not 'been'. Review the title abeg...no dey put us for shame on the global platform.

Go School, una no go gree go...
angry
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Oxster(m): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Nancydearie:

grin Father Kills A NairaLander On Accusation Of #500...Cnt Wait 2 see dah as a head line My broda!
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by sod09(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2015
I use to be a victim b4 cos I was d eldest....well I went on hunger strike nd caught d thief to claim my innocent....
Since Den, my mama trust me to death
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by jasonodogwu: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2015
na wa o
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by bababuff(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Nancydearie:

Shoro niyen ni?
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by mrlaw93(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Misanthrope:

Lol, people lie for cheap attentions.
Can u imagine?
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by kenoz(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by ugoezeik(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2015
soe:
Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new CEO for Microsoft Europe. Five thousand candidates assembled on a large ground.
One of the candidates was Ayodele, a Naija guy. Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program to leave.
Two thousand candidates left immediately. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not know JaVa but I have nothing to loose if I stay. I'll give it a trial. Bill Gates asked the candidates who
never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave.
Two thousand left again.. Ayodele says tohimself "I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to loose if I stay. What will happen to me if I stay?" So he stayed. . Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have diploma in management to leave. Five hundred people left.. Ayodele says to himself, "I have a degree not diploma, but what have I got to loose if I stay?" So he stayed.
At this point, the remaining five hundred applicants were moved into a large room. Lastly, Bill gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian language to leave.
Four hundred and ninety-eight candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not speak one word of Serb - Croatian but what do I have to loose?" So he stayed and finds himself with one other candidate.
Everyone else had gone. Bill Gates joined them and said,
"Apparently you are the only two candidates who speaks Serb - Croatian, so I'll now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language." Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other and says, "Wahala wa o!" The other candidate answers "O gaju o, mo ti fé daku!!
Naija no dey miss out!

Na joke we dey o
lolzzzhahhahaha mad man dats wat u r lol. but bro dis tin suppose be ftontpage material na
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by lovely17(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2015
it's just KARMA let her do her thing she is a b*tch
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by dammytosh: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2015
He should stop stealing.

Next question please !!
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is that all? If he knew what some parents have accused their children of, he wouldn't be complaining.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by McWhillion(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
figo77:
I have a friend who I think is down emotionally. He said his parent does not trust him. They tend to accuse him when money is missing in the house. He said when he was young he do steal at home but now he has changed. But his parents are yet to believe. He said
Please nl, what should he do?

His job is to catch his sister or anybody who is moving the money.. he should continue to inspire trust so his parents can stop stop thinking he is the thief. I believe during the period he was still stealing his sister was also stealing but maybe because his was more pronounced nobody took notice that his sister was also pilfering. This is something that happens with siblings a lot. Let him continue to prove himself until they believe him, alternatively he can call his parents and talk to them. In the main time, he is still a suspect whenever money goes missing-- thats the price he has to pay for all the stealing he has done.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by MsBliss(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Omo to be accused wrongly is so painful to the bone marrow .
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by efemenaslectura: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
kaboninc:

So what's your point?
pointer undecided

next nuisance undecided
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by kaboninc(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
efemenaslectura:
pointer undecided

next nuisance undecided
Today is Sunday. You're pardoned..not forgiven.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by efemenaslectura: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
lawanson44:

Why is it that yoruba proverbs are always crap and meaningless? undecided
another nuisance that shouldn't be dignified with an answer undecided

next undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sad Marital Tales From My Friend / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.