Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick (5778 Views)

Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics) / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / Comotion In Whatsapp Group As Member Purposely Sends His Joystick (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by falcon01: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Do you know how much men love their pen
ises?
Well, if you are not a man, then you may not
actually know much love men have for their
pleasure tools and how much they love to
play with them.
To a man, the penis is an emblem of
manhood, his pleasure grove, and his unique
selling point – the things that sets him
apart.
In fact, the average man will not exchange
his penis for anything in the world.
Well, here are 10 things almost every man
has tried at least once:
1. Tuck it behind our legs to form a vagina.
Yes, we do this and this turns us into
2. women until we release the penis again.
3. Try to make it dangle without using the
hands. A man can move his penis by
mental command only, especially when
the penis is erect.
4. Push it back into the foreskin.
Sometimes we like to make the penis
disappear into its skin, like a snail going
into its shell. Only a flaccid penis can do
this.
5. Flick it when it is erect. This is painful,
but we still do it for the fun of it. An erect
penis will spring forward and bounce back
if flicked.
6. Peep into it … heehehehe. Some of us look
into the tip, prying with one finger to
expose the red flesh inside.
7. Bend it left or right and up or down when
it is flaccid or semi-erect. This may
happen during shower moments or
masturbation sessions.
8. Stretch it just to see how extended can
be. Some do it until it hurts.
9. Try to insert it into things. A number of
us men have at least once tried to fit the
penis into other things other than the
vagina. Culprits include paper towel rolls,
bottles, etc.
10. Measure it. This one is done by almost
all men. Some people use fingers, pens,
rulers, tapes and the likes just to get an
idea of the length.

Actually am guilty of all these

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by popeferd(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
angry Guy WHY? what have we done to you to deserve this shame bestowed upon us??

15 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Remilekun101: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
FALCONEY... CONTINUE
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
hmmm
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Please speak for you and your village brothers, you can add your father if you want...The fact that you do it does not mean everyone has done or will do it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by falconey(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Remilekun101:
FALCONEY... CONTINUE
that's not me that's my PROTEGE.
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Remilekun101: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
falconey:

ihu undecided
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by falcon01: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
falconey:

stfu

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by jrerico1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gosh am guilty of no1.. when I was still in very young grin grin
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by dharay99: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
2..?
Numb 8&10..a no 4me.
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
[size=28pt]LADIES BE LIKE.... DIS WRITE UP IS MAKING US H*RNY?? [/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by falconey(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
falcon01:
stfu
Is that how you address your elders?
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by babs01(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
I dod dat n0 1 wella
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
I have never done any of this,gnome I need to broadened my horizon
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by falcon01: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
falconey:

Is that how you address your elders?
sorry sir
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol....ayam ashamed on behalf of the men here.

Ahahahahahahahah.
But do guys like it or hate it when a girl plays with their "tool"?
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewsad
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Drinkwater(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
cry
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by wheesin(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
i am neither ashamed nor embarrased to say, i have done it all and even more..
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by piicity(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
angry
*op is just recycling this thread,*
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by wheesin(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ahahahahahahahah.

you bad shocked
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Emodeee: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Some ladies will cum on this thread, dey watch.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by ogogoromasta: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
11. slapped a b!sssh
across d face wif
da dikk
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by daey118(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
really? why is ths even up for gist sef....
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
wheesin:

you bad shocked

Nooo. I am angela.
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
guys, keep on exposing your secrets.
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by falcon01: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
piicity:
angry
*op is just recycling this thread,*

lol i just dey observe
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ahahahahahahahah.

c question oya come play with mine and i wud tell u ifa lyk ot or nat......
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
c question oya come play with mine and i wud tell u ifa lyk ot or nat......

Lol...turd.

Its too small for my liking tongue
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...turd.

Its too small for my liking tongue
i aint even feeling those small soft hands of urs probably dat y u cudnt make it stand at attention......

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
i aint even feeling those small soft hands of urs probably dat y u cudnt make it stand at attention......

Lol...so is it the hands that have pounded akpu and lifted concrete for the past 20years that u will feel?
Re: 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...so is it the hands that have pounded akpu and lifted concrete for the past 20years that u will feel?
Gbam simply because u can use an ice scream spoon to cut eba instead u need an iron spoon.... Only a hand dat can bend an iron rod can jerk dis soldier

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Military Love That Will Melt Your Heart / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? / OMG!! : Kenyan Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.