Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri (18995 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri, Scores Dead. / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / 30 Dead In Boko Haram Attack On Borno Villages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by Solowande(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na Buhari and he pipo don dey see wetin GEJ passed through. Nor pray and wish say make other person fail

4 Likes

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by mekanaky: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Instead of searching for boko haram and their sponsors, the zoo is busy searching for radio biafra and their sponsors. Boko haram winning since may 29

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by Omooba77: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
The VP said PMB will lead the onslaught against this menace

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by juman(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
You see, a destroyed country.

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
"The recent renewed offensive of the Boko Haram sect is instructive in many ways. One, it goes to actually confirm that the group is in no way a religious one and as such could, by no means, be championing, as it had erroneously been proclaiming, the promotion of Islam. The fact that the sect has particularly chosen the revered month of Ramadan, when Muslim faithful seek to maintain peace with all men and their God, to launch criminal attacks on renowned Muslim locations and adherents, is a pointer to the reality that it is, indeed, a “godless” and “mindless” sect. No sane group, purporting to promote religious cause, should take recourse to bloodletting when it is common knowledge that God abhors such a tendency."
Tayo Ogunbiyi, The Punch.
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by illiad: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
i cant possibly imagine what apc and sw people would have bin saying by now if jonathan was the president
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by hansad: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
GbengaJimoh:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2633683_facebook20150711143153_jpegfd33677a04bf6ba5b5384a402e294935
Wait, was that guy doing ablution with cow piss? grin grin grin grin

Tomorrow, if that cow attendant puts on Agbada, he can tell Nigerians he wants to be president of Nigeria. Of course, he can win through the rigged 36 states + Abuja political structure.

The structure created by northern soldiers left undue 19 states and Abuja in once one region north, but only 17 states in once two regions south. Thus the political over-representation for the north from the skewed political structure makes northern politicians determine what must be in Nigeria.

In no true federal country has land mass been used as criterion to create new federating units like states or provinces, as was done in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by aryzgreat: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sai baba!

Sai chanji.

Yowaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by PassingShot(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:
It's official, BH now own Nigeria...

Cc Obiagelli, Beremx, NgeneUkwenu, Passingshot, Egift, olapluto, etc.
Unfortunately, another of the useless, corrupt drunk's legacies. May it never be well with those who irresponsibly allowed BH to fester.
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by francizy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Unfortunately, another of the useless, corrupt drunk's legacies. May it never be well with those who irresponsibly allowed BH to fester.

Amen oh!

And also, may it not be well for those who deliberately stopped our military from attacking and holding BH at bay...

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sai bokoohaari

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by stanech: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
We (boko haram) are winning the war!

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by PassingShot(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

Amen oh!

And also, may it not be well for those who deliberately stopped our military from attacking and holding BH at bay...
Amen.
And may it never be well with those who budgeted billion of dollars to fight BH insurgency but never bought any arms and ammunitions. May their children and grandchildren be consumed by one of the problems they bestowed on Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by oloriooko(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
My complaint is simple: how come our leaders are quiet about this rubbish which is gradually becoming a daily occurrence? Are they saying until america helps we are doomed?

I expect our leaders to show some seriousness and remorse about the innocent would being killed almost on daily basis

These are citizens of this country wasting away including our young vibrant soldiers, is this how we shall gradually become insensitive to the death of our brothers and sisters?
angry angry

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by oloriooko(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
My complaint is simple: how come our leaders are quiet about this rubbish which is gradually becoming a daily occurrence? Are they saying until america helps we are doomed?

I expect our leaders to show some seriousness and remorse about the innocent people being killed almost on daily basis

These are citizens of this country wasting away including our young vibrant soldiers, is this how we shall gradually become insensitive to the death of our brothers and sisters?
angry angry

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by francizy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Amen.
And may it never be well with those who budgeted billion of dollars to fight BH insurgency but never bought any arms and ammunitions. May their children and grandchildren be consumed by one of the problems they bestowed on Nigeria.

Amen!

May it not be well with those who are appointing people known to be BH sympathizers into important and critical security agencies in Nigeria..
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by coolbis: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Omooba77:

It is not about tribe,but innocent blood being shed daily.
i wander when these tanoids will get delivered of their sickness of hate and bitterness. I only pity their generations unborn, theirs is wasted already.
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by walozanga(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Omooba77:

It is not about tribe,but innocent blood being shed daily.

Rest in peace d death... Bt...
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by PassingShot(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

Amen!

May it not be well with those who are appointing people known to be BH sympathizers into important and critical security agencies in Nigeria..
You've missed it already. Give up!
The drunk clueless from Otuoke birthed and left us with BH. So, stop being irresponsibly hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by coolbis: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

Amen!

and may the almighty God punish and inflict hardship and everlasting pain on those who allowed this carnage to fester so long that its become part of our normal life. May they suffer the same fate as the victims of boko Haram
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by francizy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You've missed it already. Give up!
The drunk clueless from Otuoke birthed and left us with BH. So, stop being irresponsibly hypocritical.

And he quit saying I missed. For your info, the north, Bornu state precisely, birthed BH (during Yar'Adua's administration) and am not being hypocritical because I clearly said amen to your prayers but you refused to say amen to mine. Who's being hypocritical now?

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by walozanga(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
HE WISHD GEJ BAD.. NOW ITS HIS TURN TO CARRY SAME CROSS. BLOODY DULLANDINHO.
I won't forget wat they said ( A FIGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE NORTH)

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by front247: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
While Liar mohammed will be lying to us that apc is winning d war against boko haram. We are watching

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by coolbis: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
oloriooko:

I expect our leaders to show some seriousness and remorse about the innocent people being killed almost on daily basis

angry angry

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
this is absolutely a genuine concern from a patroit. But lets trust God and support our govt and armed forces, I am positive the end of the murderous criminal is at sight.
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by francizy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
coolbis:
and may the almighty God punish and inflict hardship and everlasting pain on those who allowed this carnage to fester so long that its become part of our normal life. May they suffer the same fate as the victims of boko Haram

Amen! May God also inflict hardship and evalasting pain on those who said they were winning the war when it was clear BH was winning the war..

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by Clitoris777: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
The Nigerian government has hired many technology consultants to help wage war against Biafra by first putting in place a media black-out in the South East.

TuneIn has been paid a lot of money to stop hosting RadioBiafra. Plans are on to pay Apple and its competitors to follow suit.

The Nigerian Government has paid BBC and plans to use SKY and CNN to tarnish the image of Biafra. The next plan is the link Radio Biafra (and Nnamdi Kanu) with Boko Haram.

There are also plans to shut down internet in the South East and deteriorate mobile coverage in the area.

During the media shut-down, thousands of Boko Haram terrorists will flood the South East and wreck havoc, just like the Rwandan Genocide. Then it will be too late. The world will not know what is happening because of the media black out.

Biafra wake up.
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by mekadinho(f): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nawaoh... I hope ds bombing of a tin is not here to stay, Meen... I don't think those animals r ready to give up anytime soon.
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by Yasirarafat: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ozin:
Dullardinnho.. still waiting for meeting with Obama,hehehehe
Ozinonsense and u still they comment for sm1 that will never overlook ur post. grin
I commented on You only because I knw u will reply me even Senseless reply grin
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by Yasirarafat: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Iykopee:
The daura zombie is utterly useless and lacks the know how to combat this devilry.
And som1 like u knowz how to combat them and he is still jobless posting useless tinz on Nairaland grin Uselessdinho
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by Yasirarafat: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
brize:
#Welcometothezoo Where chicken life is more valued than humans
welcOme to Biabia where Every coward is shouting LoudlY Yoruba n Hausa
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
ISLAMABAD
Re: 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri by oloriooko(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
coolbis:
this is absolutely a genuine concern from a patroit. But lets trust God and support our govt and armed forces, I am positive the end of the murderous criminal is at sight.
Am encouraged by your comment but I wish our leaders would show genuine concern for those being killed and our gallant soldiers sacrificing their lives to fight this evil doers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Godwin Obaseki Swears In 19 Female Aides - Pictures / Ben Kalu Reacts To Exclusion Of South East From 9th NASS Leadership / Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.