Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande (22713 Views)

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / Tinubu, Akande Made My Appointment Possible – Lawal, SGF / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande by Themonster: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

BloodyKiller!!!
cheesy
How many have you slayed today?grin

Goodeveningsmiley

nne they are uncountable I slay at will and I always enjoy it because it's fun and I won't stop because i hate intimidation grin

good evening to you dear kiss
Re: APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande by MizMyColi(f): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Themonster:

nne they are uncountable I slay at will and I always enjoy it because it's fun and I won't stop because i hate intimidation grin

good evening to you dear kiss

You sef.
You truly like trouble.

At least come around with your moniker na.
You no dey taya to troll?grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande by Themonster: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

You sef.
You truly like trouble.

At least come around with your moniker na.
You no dey taya to troll?grin

grin lol

Tinubu is a bastard - Osibanjo
Re: APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande by MizMyColi(f): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Themonster:

grin lol

Tinubu is a bastard - Osibanjo
angryangry
Re: APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande by Themonster: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
angryangry

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

this girl sha grin

you always make me laugh grin cheesy kiss

but Osibanjo is a vagabond - Obasanjo
Re: APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande by MizMyColi(f): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Themonster:

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

this girl sha grin

you always make me laugh grin cheesy kiss

[s]but Osibanjo is a vagabond - Obasanjo[/s]

Stop naaaa
At least when you mention me, don't include these your self manufactured quotes.

It's not pleasing to my eyes, cha cha.
I know it's for laughs but...
Re: APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande by hedonistic: 2:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Shameless old fool. Who made you Tinubu's mouthpiece or otimkpu? Ridiculous how someone's grandfather would comport himself like an asslicker with no dignity or self-respect just in the name of fawning loyalty to a repugnant character like Tinubu.
Re: APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande by chaxking(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2015
I love ur sense of humour shocked kiss
MizMyColi:
angry
Blah Blah Blah
Yet we saw Tinubu and Buhari AND Amaechi breaking bread and wine together last night.
Could this be a case of "Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer"
Lmao.

Going by Baba Akande's Submissions and the Romance we've seen thus far, I guess it would now be safe to conclude that these mainstream APC folks are finally perfecting their Double-Facedness.

Wait
*Modified*

As a human being, I am tilting towards being sympathetic to Tinubu's plight (If any), but NO...I won't allow myself.
If being unfair to Tinubu is what it takes to move this country forward.
If being unfair to Tinubu means we as a people are heralding an end to the era of God-Forsaken pride and blatant godfatherism, then I'm in support.
More unfairness to elbows of the unfairness dishergrin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande by MizMyColi(f): 5:12am On Jul 17, 2015
grin
chaxking:
I love ur sense of humour shocked kiss
Tenkk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Possible Locations Of Chibok Girls Identified - Nigeria Air Force / Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' / Imo State Governorship Election - Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.