Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister (1242 Views)

Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by mazechdotcom: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
24 year old Erik moved from Belgium to Holland for studies. While in Holland, he decided to look for a girlfriend, so he downloaded Tinder - a dating application, hoping to find the love of his life. Automatically, the dating application matched him with a 22 year old girl, Josephine. Right away, the two started chatting and flirting. Feelings started developing gradually. Thereafter, they,,,,

Click to read the full gist. You can’t believe how far they went and what they even did before discovering they are actually biological brother and sister – same mother and father! angry cheesy

https://www.mazech.com/flirting_with_your_sibling_online%3F

Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by mazechdotcom: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Count me out of that kind of mess… angry

Give one word for Erik and Josephine grin
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
lobatan!! cheesy brother don yansh sister***taboo***
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by docphresh(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Skelewu. ..
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Once happened to mee

Most of our chat were dirty
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Once happened to mee

Most of our chat were dirty
Hope u yansh her sha?if not u missed cheesy
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hope u yansh her sha?if not u missed cheesy
i wud have been close to doin........... if am one of those dudes dat always want to meet every lady dey've met online
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2015

So u want us to believe that they didn't see each other's pictures at all? Who chats with anonymous these days? Make another fib abeg.
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by mazechdotcom: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:

So u want us to believe that they didn't see each other's pictures at all? Who chats with anonymous these days? Make another fib abeg.

Am not sure! As for full names though, Tinder only shows the first name of the user, so eventually Erik asked Josephine what her full name was…..

Read full gist -

https://www.mazech.com/flirting_with_your_sibling_online%3F
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
i wud have been close to doin........... if am one of those dudes dat always want to meet every lady dey've met online
God save u grin
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
God save u grin
abi ooo.

But how am i sure u nt even my sista
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
abi ooo.

But how am i sure u nt even my sista
What if i am ur sister?
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
What if i am ur sister?
i wud b doomed coz am a gud boi at hme
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
i wud b doomed coz am a gud boi at hme
lmao!!y dont u have profile pics?
Re: Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!y dont u have profile pics?
security reasons... Meet me at whatsapp cinema nd u wud c it

(1) (Reply)

Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) / Beautiful Flowers / He’s Too Young To Be Making Love At 14.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.