Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! (1114 Views)

10 Things Almost Every Man Has Done With His Penis / 7 Things Almost Every Woman Wants After S*x / 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by realuz: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
It is important for men – especially those with ‘small’ joysticks – to know that they need to work on their bedroom skills more than they worry about the size of their ‘work-tool.’ Know how to please a woman orally, sex positions, and the erogenous zones on her body...
Man penis

Do you know how much men love their pen ises?
Well, if you are not a man, then you may not actually know much love men have for their pleasure tools and how much they love to play with them.
To a man, the penis is an emblem of manhood, his pleasure grove, and his unique selling point – the things that sets him apart.
In fact, the average man will not exchange his penis for anything in the world.
Well, here are 10 things almost every man has tried at least once:

Tuck it behind our legs to form a vagina. Yes, we do this and this turns us into
women until we release the penis again.
Try to make it dangle without using the hands. A man can move his penis by mental command only, especially when the penis is erect.
Push it back into the foreskin. Sometimes we like to make the penis disappear into its skin, like a snail going into its shell. Only a flaccid penis can do this.
Flick it when it is erect. This is painful, but we still do it for the fun of it. An erect penis will spring forward and bounce back if flicked.
Peep into it… heehehehe. Some of us look into the tip, prying with one finger to expose the red flesh inside.
Bend it left or right and up or down when it is flaccid or semi-erect. This may happen during shower moments or masturbation sessions.

continue >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/07/10-things-almost-every-man-has-done.html

Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Bilabong(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
When I was a little dude I use mine to play guitar.
Now that I am old I use it to play snooker at night.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
shocked
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Judeoxide(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lolllllll ohmo you no just get work...am totally guilty of all..but mehn its when I was a jobless

(1) (Reply)

Lol...lies Men Tell When "Hungry" / Behold The End Of This Pretty Smart Virgin Girl / Sex With A Stranger [18+]article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.