Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins (39720 Views)

Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos) / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics / Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by wellmax(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jaymaxxy:
What you may not know about late Dr. Adedeji Adejobi

* He had his PhD at the age of 29
* He was one of the best Econometrist in Africa
* He was a cheerful giver. In fact, he pays school fees for students who are less privileged.
* He enjoyed fighting for the rights of the students
* After rounding-up his lecture for the semester, he apologises to the class for anything he might have done wrong.
* He was a prince in Orile Owu in Osun State.
* Even the dullest student will have a "C" grade in his course.
* He was very principled!
* He was one of those lecturers that would lecture for 3 hours and the class would be like "we just spent 1 hour"

Adieu Dr. Adedeji Adejobi

Yea brov. I can testify.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by tuffgongjo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
adedayourt:

Son of man, where is thy senses
It is way up his hASS.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by sholay2011(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
This man taught me Marketing in my final year. I know he is a man with a GOOD heart who wants the best for his students, beyond the four walls of classroom sef. This is not about calling him 'nice' because he is dead. Na from him I first heard SWOT analysis.

Some of my colleagues actually shed tears when they heard this heartwrenching news.

May his soul rest in peace. God protect his family in Jesus name in these trying times.

And the assassins and their sender will know no peace!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by adedayourt(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Baba carry ova don die...guyz go pass out dix yr bdat...baba God tank u o

Somebodys Father, Brother, uncle, Lectuer, Breadwinner, husband, son, mentor jus got assasinated nd all u cud say is dat pooo

May same bfal u if u consider it to b a good tin

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by islandmoon: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrMcJay:

This one na long thing. Let the President give the IGP 72 hours to fish the criminals out or he would join the recently retired service chiefs and see how fast the criminals would be apprehended.

IBB did the same thing and Lawrence Anini was arrested.
OBJ did the same thing and Hammani Tijani was caught.

it send shiver down my spine! too bad, they just killed him like a chicken..

1 Like

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by mrkings84(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
DO U NEED A JOB OR MORE INCOME?! "ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL" IS OFFERING PART TIME JOBS TO EVERYONE. IT'S A SIMPLE NETWORKING BIZ THAT U CAN MAKE AS MUCH AS 10M IN A YEAR WITH EASE. PLS THIS IS REAL. FOR MORE INFO CALL OR WHASAPP 08034704620.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
kestolove95:
It's either u are not a student of OAU or u are being economical with the truth. The Adejobi that supervised my final year project won't fail students anyhow. In fact, the dullest student will have at least a "C" grade in his courses.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by adedayourt(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
tuffgongjo:
It is way up his hASS.

Guessed as much
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by sparkleboy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmm, Dr Adejobi, he taught us AEC304, what a sad ending. Atleast he wasn't stingy with marks then. Jovial and intelligent. I hope its not all those political friends and connection of his that caused this.
Rip sir

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by chuksmarvin(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrMcJay:
First, it was Prof Olomo, then Dr Omisore and now this?

There is clearly something fishy here.
I think prof olomo was released later wasn't he?
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by sholay2011(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jaymaxxy:

* He was a cheerful giver. In fact, he pays school fees for students who are less privileged.
* After rounding-up his lecture for the semester, he apologises to the class for anything he might have done wrong.
* He was one of those lecturers that would lecture for 3 hours and the class would be like "we just spent 1 hour"

God bless you for this post!

You just summarised what I know about this man. He taught me and so I can boldly confirm what you have here...especially apologizing to students generally after lectures in case he said something (in the course of making the lecture practical and interesting) that didn't go well with a certain group, maybe religious a la Christians or Muslims, or gender a la Male or Female.

And this man is damn intelligent!

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Assassins don't kill strangers, they always have a target. Targets are selected for a reason; it could be a business deal gone bad, cult related activities, love gone sour, political differences, an insult to a maniac, dissatisfied student etc. What am hinting at is that the dear Professor must have pissed someone off royally

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by acmev2(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
RIP
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by MrMcJay(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
chuksmarvin:

I think prof olomo was released later wasn't he?

Not really. Dr Omisore was released but his driver shot dead. Prof Olomo hasn't been found till today.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by themosthigh: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
South West ooooooooo
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
scribespad:
What on earth was his offense? Why are fellow humans so wicked. Well, what do I know? May his soul find peace with his creator, our Lord.

His offense is he was caught on offside potishun.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by magicfingers009: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
I BLAME
[size=20pt]BUHARI[/size]
U need to get your brain examined.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by teekay04: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
rest in peace, what a cruel world. ..
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
3 factors are suspected here (Women, Money or Ambition) sad

1, I could remember during my school days, a lecturer made my life a living-hell simply because my girl refused dating him sad

2, Perhaps, he collected money from student(s) and failed honoring an agreement sad

3, He might be dragging a juicy-position with his colleague(s) within or outside the school premises sad

Whatever might be his 'SIN' nobody is entitled or privileged taking another person's life.......Period!!!

Personal analysis/opinion though....

May his gentle Soul RIP.... sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by globelite(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
# GlobeLiteMedia Get latest news, entertainment gist and music download on your Whatsapp now! To subscribe text "REG (WHATSAPP NUMBER)" to 08079300510
another first from Globelite Media networks.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

His offense is he was caught on offside potishun.
You mean
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Missmossy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ewww!!!

University violence and death seems to be at an alarming rate lately.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Missmossy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ewww!!!

University violence and death seems to be at an alarming rate lately.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by jwils(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bokoharam activities is increasing ......................
US vow to force gay on Nigeria............................
Assassinations every where..................................
Rape all over...............................
Naira is becoming tissue paper........

Yet some people are shouting BUHARI is the CHANGE we need.

God help Nigeria
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by jwils(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
themosthigh:
South West ooooooooo
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by slap1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Nyemsom means give is following me in Igboland, Ezenwo means king's son in Igboland, and Wike means,strong child.

Hit me like if you are a proud Igboman.

Carry Go wike. We Abians got your back,you can't enter rivers without talking to us. Ndi Ike.

I pray that God give you a better place sir. Sad day for our country,death to all criminals in Nigeria.
Nwanne udo odikwa?
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by jamjay: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
I BLAME
[size=20pt]BUHARI[/size]
Head yes brain NO
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by fF01(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
I BLAME
[size=20pt]BUHARI[/size]
Ode
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by haul: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
I don't pity lecturers, may God uphold his home.

Good or bad lecturer I no fit stop a time bomb for a lecturer if I get chance, the strong thing wey dem do me! Kai I thank God sha.

Where the good one dey when the bad one dey winshi people?
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by slap1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
kestolove95:

You may not even be a student, just seeking cheap publicity on the wrong thread.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by gsparks01(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jaymaxxy:

so true
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by stboff: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
More reasons why THUNDER will fire Prof. Wole Soyinka the founding father of Cultism in Nigeria.
An insignificant old man who prides himself of a Nobel prize in literature(people don't know his book. People don't read his book.) people win everyday like pepsi free drink.

We blame leaders for everything,.. these youths who killed another man in front of his children will never have a good future. It's not at all possible for them to ever find happiness. I won't place a curse on their fathers and mothers even though i blame them for wrong upbringing.

Bleep you Soyinka,
Anybody wanna be down with Soyinka, Bleep you too.
Die slow all you morrafockers....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter / Two Ladies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Lagos (Video) / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.