Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins (39718 Views)

Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos) / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics / Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by wellmax(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2015
stboff:

Are you serious ?
You really believe there is a Nigerian university without cultism ?

I laugh in Shao Kahn's voice. "Huumm Hahaha"

Laugh harder. There is no cultism in OAU. Nobody can intimidate you anywhere anywhere. The school where there is no night. We move around anytime of the day/night without fear of harassment.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Ograke(m): 6:16am On Jul 16, 2015
stboff:

Are you serious ?

Are you a student of the school?

You can't know more than us. No cultism in OAU.

Cultism died in the school a long time ago.

Even if there is(which I still doubt), its activities are at the barest minimum and totally insignificant.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by kenoz(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by InvertedHammer: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2015
/

Whose gf did he bang?

Two main reasons most men are killed: women and money.

\
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2015
He is the ogun state PPRO's brother (MUIWA adejobi) RIP to the dead.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by charleszuby(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]sorry man.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by adeboolusegun(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2015
RIP...HE USED TO BE MY LECTURER...AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS... THE MAN GOT SWAGZ...SO UNFORTUNATE!!!. KILLERS TRY NOT TO EVER DIE AGAIN BECOS IF U SHOULD DIE TOMORROW, STRAIGHT RE YOUR PATHS TO THE HELL!!!!!!
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2015
He may be among those that call bluffs to self protection(African way)..... Yes only Jesus can save....... But heaven help those who help themselves. .... Feel free to send me mail for free .... Bullet repellant and being invisible to evil doers ....... "God is the all knowing"
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Quite a sad one. I don't know the man personally, but for all the products of Ife on this thread who passed through his tutelage, beyond expressing condolences on the thread, you guys can show it to his family by sending some sort of support (not necessarilly monetary) to the family. Its sad but the dead is departed, the people left to bear the pain will need as much care as they can get.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by chiwuike20: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2015
ggg
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2015
scribespad:

You mean

I mean it, serious.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by lanog: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Dr Adejobi (An exco at Indy hall during his UI days) was instrumental to my admission and success back in OAU.

Loved by many students.

Ife student union past and current comrades mourn him the most.
May the perpetrators never know peace.

RIP Sir

1 Like

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by chiwuike20: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Those still in disbelief about no cultism in OAU should pay a visit someday, specifically observe the night hours. they will find nothing but the peaceful nd serene atmosphere with students praying all night in the dark fields or doing a marathon prayer from the school gate into school, or sleeping or reading all through the night in the reading rooms in academics without the slightest thought of fear or assault.

In OAU, the only thing one has to really fear, which is a general phenomenon to add, is THEFT
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
slap1:

Nwanne udo odikwa?

Udo ndi nwanne.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Bode2: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2015
Jaymaxxy:

It is so hard for non-OAU product to believe there is nothing like cultism in Great Ife. But as a graduate of OAU, I'm telling u categorically that there is nothing of such in Great Ife.
I can partially attest to your assertion. Well, as a student who has spent close to 5 years. I can only only say it is not well pronounced on campus but it is off campus. You can't tell me drug addicts are not cultist or guys who lay siege on themselves and they are students of the university. You can't tell me the 4 OAU students that kidnapped a secondary school student are not cultists.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Bode2: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2015
chiwuike20:
Those still in disbelief about no cultism in OAU should pay a visit someday, specifically observe the night hours. they will find nothing but the peaceful nd serene atmosphere with students praying all night in the dark fields or doing a marathon prayer from the school gate into school, or sleeping or reading all through the night in the reading rooms in academics without the slightest thought of fear or assault.

In OAU, the only thing one has to really fear, which is a general phenomenon to add, is THEFT
Yea, no cultism on OAU campus.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by saintadeola: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Maybe na one of those useless lecturers.anyway may his soul rest in peace
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by pojophilius(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2015
cokcroad:
It shall not be well with your soul... If you don't tell me how Buhari killed him
.....fooooooooooooooooool..
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Bode2:
I can partially attest to your assertion. Well, as a student who has spent close to 5 years. I can only only say it is not well pronounced on campus but it is off campus. You can't tell me drug addicts are not cultist or guys who lay siege on themselves and they are students of the university. You can't tell me the 4 OAU students that kidnapped a secondary school student are not cultists.
Get your facts right! Those kidnappers are not students of OAU and have nothing to do with OAU community.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by geeyinks: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
chuksmarvin:

I think prof olomo was released later wasn't he?

He was kidnapped again cool
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
stboff:

Are you serious ?

That young man just told you a bitter truth. No cultism in OAU. It's hard to believe though.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Fourwinds: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
ritababe:
assassin or STUDENT
meeeh dis girl u get attacking features ooooo
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Fourwinds: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
carzola:
When your president is not educated he starts taking out the educated ones....
dis is an escapee from yaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter / Two Ladies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Lagos (Video) / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.