Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins (39721 Views)

Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos) / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics / Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by sikiru01: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by gsparks01(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
stboff:
More reasons why THUNDER will fire Prof. Wole Soyinka the founding father of Cultism in Nigeria.
An insignificant old man who prides himself of a Nobel prize in literature(people don't know his book. People don't read his book.) people win everyday like pepsi free drink.
We blame leaders for everything,.. these youths who killed another man in front of his children will never have a good future. It's not at all possible for them to ever find happiness. I won't place a curse on their fathers and mothers even though i blame them for wrong upbringing.
Bleep you Soyinka,
Anybody wanna be down with Soyinka, Bleep you too.
Die slow all you morrafockers....
has nohing to do with cultism..there's none in OAU
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by chuksmarvin(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrMcJay:

Not really. Dr Omisore was released but his driver shot dead. Prof Olomo hasn't been found till today.
Wow!! ...thats terrible...I remember the first time i walked into his office years back, J.B olomo on the door...he was so fatherly and down to earth....I think nuclear physics or so...
Its a shame....Its betternto know his status DOA than a pending scenario....i can imagine the torturous hell his loved ones re going through. ..
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by fF01(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
When your president is not educated he starts taking out the educated ones....
ur brain ezz definately in ur anus, oozing out foolishness nd stupidity!
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by stboff: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
gsparks01:

has nohing to do with cultism..there's none in OAU
Are you serious ?
You really believe there is a Nigerian university without cultism ?

I laugh in Shao Kahn's voice. "Huumm Hahaha"

1 Like

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by EMMANTOP1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Taylor86:

young man this is time for liez

RIP sir
Nt a lie man. He was my lecturer and he told us he became Dr. at age 28 or 29. D man was damn brilliant and considers students in his markings ( he was really nice).

1 Like

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
stboff:

Are you serious ?

It is so hard for non-OAU product to believe there is nothing like cultism in Great Ife. But as a graduate of OAU, I'm telling u categorically that there is nothing of such in Great Ife.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Mcweber(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
I BLAME
[size=20pt]BUHARI[/size]
I blame your mum who should hv aborted you when you were in her womb.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by gsparks01(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
stboff:

Are you serious ?

if there is, it's fair to say they don't have a say here, ask around
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by daey118(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
he prolly failed the wrong guys or picked up the wrongest chic ... GodGuideOurSteps.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by stboff: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
gsparks01:

if there is, it's fair to say they don't have a say here, ask around

Wow, i hope that is true. If it is i am happy.
A proud product of Uniben here. Everyday in Ekosodin then na action film. We got Rambos, commandos, van dammes and all them chuck norris many that time oh.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by moshould(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
U sure say d man no do anytin There's 2 sides to every story...though i no support killing, may his soul r.i.p...
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by wman(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
stboff:

Are you serious ?

There is no cultism in OAU. I schooled in Ife for about 6 years. Nobody would dare intimidate you and you can walk around anytime even 3 am . No single encounter reported by any student.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by peter129: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2015
RIP. Its so pathetic
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by effrebor(m): 12:25am On Jul 16, 2015
islandmoon:

and now Dr. Deji Adejobi, where is it coming from? Nigerian CID/SSS should do something, you cant keep killing our best brains, probably there is something going on in the selection of post in that institution either at the departmental level or something, or still we can not say its a case of armed robbery..

legalized arms in Nigeria, we all need guns, even boko haram will meet turf resistance and find it less easy if we all have guns.

I support you my broda
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by ALVA001: 1:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Jaymaxxy:
What you may not know about late Dr. Adedeji Adejobi

* He had his PhD at the age of 29
* He was one of the best Econometrist in Africa
* He was a cheerful giver. In fact, he pays school fees for students who are less privileged.
* He enjoyed fighting for the rights of the students
* After rounding-up his lecture for the semester, he apologises to the class for anything he might have done wrong.
* He was a prince in Orile Owu in Osun State.
* Even the dullest student will have a "C" grade in his course.
* He was very principled!
* He was one of those lecturers that would lecture for 3 hours and the class would be like "we just spent 1 hour"

Adieu Dr. Adedeji Adejobi
He tot me 515(parametric-statistics) in 2012,probability and non probability sampling. 4gt every oda thng,he was an intellectual, dont come late 2 his class,he might send u out.i remembrd he not only told us we wud pass but dt we wud score A's and B's. I remembrd he once told us life strs @ 40. He did all his programs, undergrad-ph.d @ U.I, totally a U.I product,but our lecturer, i already penciled down his courses as one of d courses i wud take,wen i resume Msc, so Unfortunate. We wud miss u man.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Bakare19: 2:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Jaymaxxy:
What you may not know about late Dr. Adedeji Adejobi

* He had his PhD at the age of 29
* He was one of the best Econometrist in Africa
* He was a cheerful giver. In fact, he pays school fees for students who are less privileged.
* He enjoyed fighting for the rights of the students
* After rounding-up his lecture for the semester, he apologises to the class for anything he might have done wrong.
* He was a prince in Orile Owu in Osun State.
* Even the dullest student will have a "C" grade in his course.
* He was very principled!
* He was one of those lecturers that would lecture for 3 hours and the class would be like "we just spent 1 hour"

Adieu Dr. Adedeji Adejobi
Perfectly put. It's an unfortunate world. Sad!
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 16, 2015
RIP... HE WAS A GOOD MAN.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Artistree: 3:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Fishermen Police, always fishing but never catching. Fish. out ko, fish in ni
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by peeta4u(m): 3:43am On Jul 16, 2015
ritababe:
assassin or STUDENT
Student assassins.....
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by danlamiturawa(m): 4:10am On Jul 16, 2015
D assassins cant jst b rubers. Mayb som kind of studnts. Anyway, my sympathy 2 d famly..
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by juman(m): 4:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Is there any functioning government in nigeria?
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by logica(m): 5:03am On Jul 16, 2015
vicadex07:
I suspect biafrans in this. They are lazy cowards. Continue, we are coming for you
Now, this is an interesting take.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by arootech: 5:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Dis is annoying.....lecturers that are suppose to help indoctrinates to youth are being murdered in cold-blooded....God Almighty would punish those behind this illicit Act.....they would not go freee.......
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Tunagee(m): 5:33am On Jul 16, 2015
MrMcJay:
First, it was Prof Olomo, then Dr Omisore and now this?

There is clearly something fishy here.

why would they not be killed when they have turned themselves to gods within the campuses, victimising students, particularly female students.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by Dminister(m): 5:34am On Jul 16, 2015
new government,new killings.
Re: Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins by AmeLonRo(m): 6:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Are all the lecturers killed so far from OAU? God have mercy.

Tunagee:

why would they not be killed when they have turned themselves to gods within the campuses, victimising students, particularly female students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home / Two Ladies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Lagos (Video) / Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.