Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Should I Wait For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wait For Her? (1431 Views)

So This Guy Can't Wait For Honey Moon To Start(picture) Hilarious / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? / How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Wait For Her? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2009
House,
I am a youg man in late twnenties working in one of the oil servicing company, though i ve neva been into a relationship ,i thought of settling down. I met a very good girl but she was an ssce holder, 24 years, so i decided to finance her to the university. all preparation were made, ssce, neco, jamb and she was admitted to a five years course, UMUDIKE. I dont think i cant wait for five years. I want to marry in less than a year from now and i dont want to fornicate because i have kept myself for long, please kindly advice me, what should i do
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by Hesperus(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2009
If you really want her, then marry her in a year's time as you plan. Abi dem say girls no de marry for school?
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2009
i am thinking of the strees that might cause, combining education with marriage and sometimes childs bearing, do you think i am beign fare
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by JJYOU: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmmmm sleeping open eye. will she still want to marry you after she finishes her school? will you continue to be an attractive option then or you are just good for paying school fees?

think this trough cos someone else is hurting on NL over something similiar.

wish you luck.
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by aus123(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Johnson

Do u really lv her or u just want to get married,

Well, it depends on what u want,

These are some of the pertinents questions:

Are u living in the same city with her campus,
Have u c a married lady on campus: what was ur experience abt them, (this can b ur fears),

Have u made ur intentions knows to her and what are her response,

What abt arranging a Partime studies 4 her,

Build ur trust,

Think of the future and do it now both of u re still young,

Pray also,
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by Omolola1(f): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2009
That's it
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by aus123(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Omolola1

Tnx,
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by tytylayor: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2009
aus123:

@Johnson

Do u really lv her or u just want to get married,

Well, it depends on what u want,

These are some of the pertinents questions:

Are u living in the same city with her campus,
Have u c a married lady on campus: what was ur experience abt them, (this can b ur fears),

Have u made ur intentions knows to her and what are her response,

What abt arranging a Partime studies 4 her,

Build ur trust,

Think of the future and do it now both of u re still young,

Pray also,

i second u on ur post, but on d issue of married ladies on campus, it depends on d way u present urself,  av seen a couple, which d lady was in school and d hubby is in lagos here, they got no problem, its only d lady dat's even suspectin d husband,

wat am tryin to say is dat she maintain her intergrity while in school, it was in her final year they now decided to av a baby

so @poster, if u trust ur wife-to-be u can go on marry her, let her continue wit her schooling
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by yme1(f): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
you two need to talk about it
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by Godmother(f): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
Johnson if you really love this girl, then marry her in a year's time as u want. While I was in school, a lot of my friends got married in school. Where the difficulty comes in is if she gets pregnant.
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by aus123(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ Godmother

You re just so adorable,
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2009
thank you vey much, godmother, aus123, tytylayo, omolola and others for you advice, I did loved her and she has been so faitrhful though she is in schooling in diffrent state. My problem is i wanted the marriage and she seconded, but i just thoght about her ordeal if she gets pregnant immediately after the marriage. however i really appreciate you all for this candid advice. i hope to plan on that. thank you candidly
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2009
thank you vey much, godmother, aus123, tytylayo, omolola and others for you advice, I did loved her and she has been so faitrhful though she is in schooling in diffrent state. My problem is i wanted the marriage and she seconded, but i just thoght about her ordeal if she gets pregnant immediately after the marriage. however i really appreciate you all for this candid advice. i hope to plan on that. thank you candidly
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by aus123(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Johnson

Don't fear broda,

You gat our back,

Do d needful!!!

Thanks for your honest responses,

NL. I think we all doing great in this forum,

Is all abt making positive impact in one's life,

Kudos to all!!!!!
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by patwhizkid(f): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2009
Some pple are becoming 2 proud of themselves in dis forum o. I will deal with him.
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by yme1(f): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2009
aus123 i feel you bro
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by aus123(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2009
@yme
Tnx sis,,,,

@Pat

Who re u referring to,

Are thru 4 today,

I still have one lecture,
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by patwhizkid(f): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2009
y me, i will flog u when i get home, so u stole d money 4 soup dat i kept under d bed to go to d cafè eh? U are fired! No food 4 u 2nite. Oya, run to education now b4 i chop off ur head!
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by yme1(f): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2009
abeg now
i promise i didnt steal the money o
it was broda john that gave it to me
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by patwhizkid(f): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2009
I must flog u, because now there is not even 1 strip of apacha left in d house 2 eat let alone gari 2 soak. We have 2 go and boro gari and buy ewa on credit 4 ur papa 2 eat wen he comes back 4rm job interview. Oya, go meet ur bobo make im give u money. Besides, wu is john?
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by yme1(f): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2009
mummy john na that broda wey dey stay nxt door
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by patwhizkid(f): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
Oya, make u zip ur skirt/trouza well o, so dat im no go phock u o.
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by yme1(f): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
okay i hear
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by aus123(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Pat

You have started again,

@Yme

Don't mind her jare,

She is just joking,
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by patwhizkid(f): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2009
aus, y me is my daughter, and i want d best 4 her. I am thru with my lectures 4 2day. Y me, oya run 2 education now!
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by kitlady02(f): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2009
marry am now ooooooooooo b4 water go change level
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by yme1(f): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2009
yes ma
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by patwhizkid(f): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2009
Datz my girl, i will buy u biscuit and pampers, ok? Stop crying.
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by roxeey: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2009
patwhizkid:

aus, y me is my daughter, and i want d best 4 her. I am thru with my lectures 4 2day. Y me, oya run 2 education now!
hmmmmmm
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by patwhizkid(f): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2009
rozeey, whatz ur stress, why are u hmmming?
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by Hesperus(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2009
Guy, I think if you both are ready, then go for it.

As for the issue of her getting pregnant in school, there are ways to get around that so just be careful. And if indeed she does fall pregnant, nothing spoil. In my uni days, a coursemate got pregnant, she kept attending school till she was heavy and only took some months off. She lost a year no doubt, but I still dont think she did badly. And na Enginerring we do.

So my broda, have no fear. I wish you well.
Re: Should I Wait For Her? by MoneyRule(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ patwhizkid
why u dey blame innocent pikin? U sure say no bi ur oga steal d money go lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Meant For The Guyzz! / If U Are Mega-rich At 24 Would U Consider Marriage? / Ok. Why Do Black Women Play Mind Games In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.