Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,477 members, 7,770,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? (7432 Views)

How Long Did You Dated Your Spouse Before Marriage? / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Indeed,it is common amongst new couples to eat together.It's usually two times daily I.e morning and night.In the afternoon,everyone is busy at work.Then I wonder if they sustain this habit for a long time.I remember when I accused a friend for not always eating with his wife and guess his response?He said his wife is too fast when eating and for swallow foods,her wraps are heavier than his.I said to myself;is my friend refering to his wife as a glutton? grin....
Now,as a married person what's your take on this.And as a single will you wait or not?
Thank you!
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lol. Regardless of who it is, if I'm eating with others, I wait until everyone who's eating has food.

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
ogugua88: Lol. Regardless of who it is, if I'm eating with others, I wait until everyone who's eating has food.
That's nice of you!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
p.wiz:
Family section

...not almost true.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by mashnino(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lmao......

I wuld wait for her....

Bt d fud must b much sha.. Cos it myt b to her own detriment....
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by greatgod2012(f): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
I wait, but d day im so hungry and i cant wait, i will call and inform him that i want to eat my food o, and when he comes, i sit with him when eating, gisting till he finish eating.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by DExplorer1: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
There's a bond that comes with it.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
mashnino: Lmao......

I wuld wait for her....

Ah ah...she will make enough na!
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
greatgod2012: I wait, but d day im so hungry and i cant wait, i will call and inform him that i want to eat my food o, and when he comes, i sit with him when eating, gisting till he finish eating.

And what if his line does nt go through?....smiles!
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
I always eat with my husband,coz 4 me eating alone means am juz gonna eat very little.i.e i eat more when we are 2geda.D only disadvantage is dat he comes home late weekdays so i ve 2 eat late nytes sad*and i heard eating late @ nyte causes one 2 develop big tummy* angry
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
ceewai lebi: I-always-eat-with-my-husband,coz-4-me-eating-alone-means-am-juz-gonna-eat-very-little.i.e-i-eat-more-when-we-are-2geda.D-only-disadvantage-is-dat-he-comes-home-late-weekdays-so-i-ve-2-eat-late-nytes sad*and-i-heard-eating-late-@-nyte-causes-one-2-develop-big-tummy* angry
You have spoken well my sister...

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
Bond?You are perhaps right.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
My parents still eat together, same food o, unless one of them travels.

For me, am following their path, but sometimes we eat different food!

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Dee60: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
That was in 1957!!
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by omiobo: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
I always try but my belle dey alway fail me. No be my fault,na nature. I like food pass toto
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by memski(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
To me, its cool, just following God's foot steps. He ate wit his disciples.. lol
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by sushieater: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
ceewai lebi: I-always-eat-with-my-husband,coz-4-me-eating-alone-means-am-juz-gonna-eat-very-little.i.e-i-eat-more-when-we-are-2geda.D-only-disadvantage-is-dat-he-comes-home-late-weekdays-so-i-ve-2-eat-late-nytes sad*and-i-heard-eating-late-@-nyte-causes-one-2-develop-big-tummy* angry
sup babe, why do u prefer '' hyphen'' to ''space''? it makes reading difficult for peeps..abi the space key on your phone don spoil?

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by k2039: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2012

[color=soyouquotedme]someone told me that too, I have been trying to develop pot belly so I take my dinner as early as 11pm and as late as 1am, frankly my tommy is even becoming flatter, so I doubt if it's true [/color]

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Iaz93: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
omiobo: I always try but my belle dey alway fail me. No be my fault,na nature. I like food pass toto
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by amtheone(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
mashnino: Lmao......

I wuld wait for her....

Guy is like u can finish food meant for two people. Anyway she would made another one

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by tobechi20(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
what kind of bond? JAMES BOND?
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by NEROSKY(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
just passing..
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by NEROSKY(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
NEROSKY: just passing..

Abeg waka fast!

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by trendystuf(f): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sometimes
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
very true
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by safeLove(f): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yes. We ALWAYS eat together. Except weekday breakfast because he has to leave early for work. But dinner,most definitely.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by walexzee11(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
greatgod2012: I wait, but d day im so hungry and i cant wait, i will call and inform him that i want to eat my food o, and when he comes, i sit with him when eating, gisting till he finish eating.
You are a good wife materia,I luv that,your husband most be lucky!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
nice question @Op... well i'm not in position answer that (gat no spouse) but i'm certainly enjoying every bit of the discussion
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
sushieater: sup babe, why do u prefer '' hyphen'' to ''space''? it makes reading difficult for peeps..abi the space key on your phone don spoil?
iz that so? shocked.My bad then! That's how I like it wink
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
trendystuf: Sometimes

could there be times he's around and you too don't eat together?
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
trendystuf: Sometimes

could there be times he's around and you two don't eat together?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans This Valentines? / One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl / Am I Doing It Right? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.