Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,967 members, 7,845,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) (63522 Views)

Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
OH! The son of the vice president

he should try to advice his father to stop taking too much pics, for God sake, he is a vice president and not a celebrity.

We are still waiting for the change ooo, because right now, the population of mosquitoes is increasing at an alarming rate more than the population of nigeria, by 2016, they would discover that the population of mosquitoes in nigeria is getting to 1 billion.

Regarding the mosquitoes, l hope your environment is clear of stagnant water?
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by pojophilius(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2015
dem fit tell us sey dis one too finish with 1st class baun
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

he should try to advice his father to stop taking too much pics, for God sake, he is a vice president and not a celebrity.

We are still waiting for the change ooo, because right now, the population of mosquitoes is increasing at an alarming rate more than the population of nigeria, by 2016, they would discover that the population of mosquitoes in nigeria is getting to 1 billion.

The crap above is the type of stuff one can expect from a brainless twerp whose IQ has been traded for a bowl of akamu!
Keep constituting a nuisance on the forum....... Well done!

1 Like

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by chidifyn(f): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Jkyoung:
Bill Gates son in-law (photos)
u sure say bill gate see this ur leg? It looks like letter C....lol

2 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2015
cornoil:
Hahaha, like ur sense of humour grin one love. Nxt time dress like a Comedian, not like a Magician grin

No need bro, I am the grand son of Gius the magician (watched merlin?)

1 Like

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by cornoil(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Little minds from the gutter, with inferiority complex always criticise great things and whatever is unattainable for them. Little minds with no level and impoverished mentality always believed they are better or handsome than people above them.

RedBenson:

RedBenson:
Indeed, money cant change everything in life. With my level, i'm 1000x finer and handsome than that dude there. If i come dey untop d kind money him dey, wetin go come happen?

Little minds compare everything with women/girls.
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by trapQ: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2015
taking pix has nothing to do with anything. how does his taking pictures stop boko haram from bombing? how does it change the price of garri? is he the one taking those pix of himself? gosh!
MuguliciousMUGU:

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by cornoil(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Hey shocked welcome bro. Abeg I need better 'otumopo', I wan become the next merlin
Jkyoung:

No need bro, I am the grand son of Gius the magician (watched merlin?)
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2015
chidifyn:
u sure say bill gate see this ur leg? It looks like letter C....lol
Bro the time I go meet am, I dressed up like a Saudi prince, you know what that means? My legs were covered...... Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Eediiaaaat... kip blabbing
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by cornoil(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin grin
Jkyoung:

Bro the time I go meet am, I dressed up like a Saudi prince, you know what that means? My legs were covered...... Hehehe
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2015
cornoil:
Hey shocked welcome bro. Abeg I need better 'otumopo', I wan become the next merlin

That will cost you a #200 Airtime and the following items, a tortoise born without shell, a 2 legged goat, 5 red clothes, and Satan's ring
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by cornoil(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Send your account number so that I can get money across to you for everything confirmed Babalawo in the house
Jkyoung:

That will cost you a #200 Airtime and the following items, a tortoise born without shell, a 2 legged goat, 5 red clothes, and Satan's ring
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by chidifyn(f): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Jkyoung:

Hahahaha correct guy
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2015
cornoil:
Little minds from the gutter, with inferiority complex always criticise great things and whatever is unattainable for them. Little minds with no level and impoverished mentality always believed they are better or handsome than people above them.

That's where you were disappointed if your thought had been that i rub minds with your likes.

Run now.
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by cornoil(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2015
OOh little mind wey money no make am fine pass Osinbanjo's son. Little mind wey dey blame his situation because of poverty.
RedBenson:

That's where you were disappointed if your thought had been that i rub minds with your likes.

Run now.
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by maxdozie(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Taylor86:
him own better

I might not b rich and famous

but God hv blessed me

how many likes for my only son

He looks Cute 4real
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2015
maxdozie:

He looks Cute 4real

tnx bro
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Jkyoung:
well,i bet from disney land ryt?else i would hv said ur stupidity knows no bound.
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by oladele97: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Taylor86:

mumu
guess you referring to bashir
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by ReskpetNobleman(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2015
dear son of VP Yemi Osibanjo pls tell the APC members and there Dullard of a president to get to work and stop taking selfies/pics for crying out loud all hand should be on deck not on camera undecided
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

you said he is a vice president and not a celebrity. Do u hv any idea wat d meaning of celebrity is? Ur english teacher is as bad as Patience Jonathan.
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by kagari: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2015
aminho:
met with him twice in AGUDA HOUSE nice chap
you try for that lie sha

1 Like

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Olodo, apart from official portraits, do politicians pose for pictures or photo journalists just snap them without their notice from a distance with the aid of digital cameras that zoom images?

1 Like

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2015
You can not work under thief Tinubu's government and be courrupt free. VP - man of God "if you are corrupt free be the first to condemn the corrupt fokes" just like the bible said "if you have no sin be the first to cast stone........"

Nigerians are waiting, Christians are watching, None Christains are listing and Muslims are comparing ur charater n that of the man. Get it right and stand out.
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by ylaa(f): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2015
AND SO
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by popeferd(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Jkyoung:
hahhahahaha... i like this guy
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Midehi:

hi dear, from the onset of your fct, your comments were superb, of recent you post shiits, what happened?
hahaha! grin omg i'm gon faint. shocked
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Wonders98: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

angry
MuguliciousMUGU:

Was that part of the manifestoes too??
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by farem: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

It's unfortunate you are still reasoning from the perspective of the poor-mindedness and self-inflicted ignorance. The Vice-president is not a celebrity, you say? Can you define what/who a celebrity is?

How retarded can one think that a whole Vice-President of Nigeria is taking photographs? For what, I ask? He's not bothered or concerned of over 98% of the photographs you born-wailers are painfully and daily wailing about.

Have you really any selfie from the photos.

Stop degrading Nigeria and Nigerians (It appears you don't belong to this place)
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Baboo13(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2015
mogboyelade:
I want to save this picture and show it to my pastor if he will try and defend the daughter of a senior pastor in rccg for not covering her hair in the church.

LOL
I can relate!
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by brirold(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2015
we hear.

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.