Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Stealing His Investment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stealing His Investment (510 Views)

Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) / Nigerian Twitter Come For Blackface For Accusing 2face Of Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stealing His Investment by Boomboost(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Imagine you're chasing a 20yr old girl, and in the course of wooing and stalking her, you see her Facebook tag "feeling loved" with some guy who's 9yrs older than her.

You confront her, she admits it and starts comparing you with the dude and how much he's sweet to her, gives her unlimited access to his stuff, pays her tuition, treats her like a baby that she is, sleeps after making sure she had slept, plans to marry her later in the year and all that.

She obviously still likes you but is more interested in the guy who's invested so much in her.

My question is, after having long term plans for this chick, would you continue chasing her and plan to steal her from the dude, considering the fact that she has this almost perfect character that attracted you in the first place?
Re: Stealing His Investment by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2015
I dey come,let me read am first
Re: Stealing His Investment by bigiyaro(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
u want to snatch some other dude's GF? No comment.
Re: Stealing His Investment by Boomboost(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2015
read and understand the post again...
Re: Stealing His Investment by cornoil(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2015
O boy u no fear Acid? Make u no disfigure ur face ooo. U want snatch another guy's investment.
Re: Stealing His Investment by 400billionman: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Boomboost:
Imagine you're chasing a 20yr old girl, and in the course of wooing and stalking her, you see her Facebook tag "feeling loved" with some guy who's 9yrs older than her.

You confront her, she admits it and starts comparing you with the dude and how much he's sweet to her, gives her unlimited access to his stuff, pays her tuition, treats her like a baby that she is, sleeps after making sure she had slept, plans to marry her later in the year and all that.

She obviously still likes you but is more interested in the guy who's invested so much in her.

My question is, after having long term plans for this chick, would you continue chasing her and plan to steal her from the dude, considering the fact that she has this almost perfect character that attracted you in the first place?

Just tell yourself.

There is no woman who is indispensable. Same for men. Dem many. Do not fight, strive or kill for a woman.

(1) (Reply)

Guys And The Power Of Imagination. / Quality Marriage Quotes / See Five Ways Of Mastering Body Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.